Windows 10: Forza Horizon 4 - one Windows 10 account, multiple FH4 accounts

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 - one Windows 10 account, multiple FH4 accounts in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, I have created Windows 10 account that I use purely for gaming. I installed FH4 Ultimate Edition and created my profile. Now I would like to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by lukenfoci, Mar 31, 2020.

1. lukenfoci Win User

Forza Horizon 4 - one Windows 10 account, multiple FH4 accounts

Hello,

I have created Windows 10 account that I use purely for gaming. I installed FH4 Ultimate Edition and created my profile. Now I would like to add2 more FH4 profiles for my children. We only need to play one at a time. How can this be achieved? Thanks.

:)

lukenfoci, Mar 31, 2020
  2. Janko265 Win User

Forza Horizon 4 Demo

Good Day, I have a question about Forza Horizon 4 DEMO when i finesh demo it will saved automaticly or fh4 demo canot be saved ???

Janko265, Mar 31, 2020
  3. Janko265 Win User
    Forza Horizon 4 Demo

Good Day, I have a question about Forza Horizon 4 DEMO when i finesh demo it will saved automaticly or fh4 demo canot be saved ???

Janko265, Mar 31, 2020
  4. Janko265 Win User

Forza Horizon 4 Demo

Janko265, Mar 31, 2020
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 4 - one Windows 10 account, multiple FH4 accounts - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon account

2. Forza Horizon 4

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4: Hello, Microsoft! I spent 1 WEEK trying to solve the problem of your product! At first I'd like to say, that it is hilarious that a huge company like Microsoft can't create a good website for Xbox Live. Your Xbox website is lagging, bugging and so on. Ok, so the main problem....
  3. Forza Horizon 4 lost account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 lost account: Hello. So I connected my Microsoft account on which i have bought Forza Horizon 4 to another PC. On The original account i had level 60 or something and when i enter the game on the new PC i don't have the same account. It is with a different name, level one, lost all my cars...
  4. Forza horizon 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza horizon 4: Hi, i have got a little problem with forza horizon 4 , and just want to ask, if its a known problem or just random for me. So i have a pc with i9-9900k - rtx2080S- 32gb ram kombo and the game is on ssd, but still the game is crashing since yesterday, when i updated the...
  5. Forza Horizon 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4: When i open the game,it says, "game files missing or corrupted",i dont know why it crashes,now i reinstalling the game. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-horizon-4/e0aaf005-a673-4be7-8815-9b9285698d76
  6. Forza Horizon 4 PC - multiple players?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 PC - multiple players?: Hi, I've just installed Horizon 4 on our new PC and what a fantastic game it is! It's my daughter's game, but I'd love to set up a separate profile so that when she's not around, I can fire up the PC, and play Forza under my own profile (so it doesn't affect her progress)....
  7. Forza Horizon 4 crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Forza Horizon 4 crashing: It keeps crashing after i get done with the benchmark and when i do my stuff manually it crashes when the xbox controller pops up please help this game is very buggy atm i have had download problems and crashing problems...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 - PROBLEM !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 - PROBLEM !: Hey ... I have a small problem, premiere forza, etc. I started a happy game ... I play, I play ... And suddenly ... Crash - the game has freeza for a second and gray screen and s*** ... Played Crashes to the desktopafter playing ... Can you help me? The same problem I had...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 Pre-order (Windows 10)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 Pre-order (Windows 10): I preordered FH4 a while ago, and while i got the game and everything belonging to the game as well the Formula-D Car Pack für FM7 is still missing. When i select the car pack in Forza 7 it sets me to the Buy FH4 page which tells me that i already bought the game. I was...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 Demo is now available for free on Windows 10 and Xbox One

in Windows 10 News
    Forza Horizon 4 Demo is now available for free on Windows 10 and Xbox One: Forza Horizon 3 was among the most well received game from Microsoft. With it’s native 4K resolution and impressive graphics, Playground Games and Microsoft together managed to pull out this game very well and was hugely popular among fans. With Forza Horizon 4, Microsoft yet...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. forza horizon 4 pc profiles

2. how to buy fh4 pn windows ten in 2 seconds