Windows 10: Forza Horizon 4 PC cloud sync stuck at 0% after wiping game to attempt to fix crashes

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 PC cloud sync stuck at 0% after wiping game to attempt to fix crashes in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I reset my Forza Horizon 4 in order to attempt to fix a crashing issue I was having, and now when I try to sync my level 300 account with over 40... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JamesGottier, Jul 13, 2020.

1. Forza Horizon 4 PC cloud sync stuck at 0% after wiping game to attempt to fix crashes

I reset my Forza Horizon 4 in order to attempt to fix a crashing issue I was having, and now when I try to sync my level 300 account with over 40 million credits, the syncing get stuck at 0%. I have tried letting it sit and nothing happens. I would really like to not lose 6 to 700 hours of progress.

:)

JamesGottier, Jul 13, 2020

2. Forza Horizon 4 Crashing

Forza Horizon 4 crashes no matter what i do. Lowering graphics doesnt help as it crashes even tho i set it to high or medium. Im gaming on a 2060 geforce rtx and a ryzen 7 2700x so it makes no sense
    that i should be crashing with even ultra settings on. i have 16 gb of ram and about 1 gb is used on idle. I really need help with this as forza horizon 4 is unplayable and i really just want to enjoy the game.

iverkleivbakk, Jul 13, 2020
  3. Andre for Directly, Jul 13, 2020
  4. Forza Horizon 4 PC cloud sync stuck at 0% after wiping game to attempt to fix crashes

Forza Horizon 4 (PC) will not sync

I am having problems syncing Forza Horizon 4 on my pc. the game doesn't crash, just doesn't sync.

The game loads, and starts the sync, SYNCING DATA - WE SHOULD BE DONE SOON...some time goes by at which point an error occurs and the sync stops. the pop-up window has this message. LOAD FAILED. AN UNKNOWN ERROR OCCURRED. PLEASE TRY AGAIN LATER. The game then
    goes back to the Welcome screen. You can try to Sync again but the same message occurs.

I have reset the app, deleted and reinstalled. All Windows Updates are installed. My Xbox Console Companion app works as does the Store.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated...it's been a week now and I would dearly like to resume playing, as I have 400hrs in-game, about 200 miliion credits and all Star Cards, and all the DLC's and Businesses etc completed.

Thanking you in anticipation

Neale S

Darth Phyve, Jul 13, 2020
Thema:

Forza Horizon 4 PC cloud sync stuck at 0% after wiping game to attempt to fix crashes

1. Forza Horizon 4 PC cloud sync stuck at 0% after wiping game to attempt to fix crashes - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon cloud

2. Forza Horizon Syncing data stuck at 0% on Windows PC

in Windows 10 News
    Forza Horizon Syncing data stuck at 0% on Windows PC: [ATTACH]If you are experiencing the issue whereby the game Forza Horizon is stuck at 0% Syncing data on your Windows 11 or Windows 10 gaming rig, then this post is intended to help you. In this post, we provide the most adequate solutions affected PC gamers can apply to...
  3. Forza Horizon 4 crashing randomly in-game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 crashing randomly in-game: HiI already contacted the forza support team they said I should post here about Issues with game crashes or failure to launch.I purchased game on microsoft store, game works fine about year ago but now it crashes randomly in game...when I am at one place dont drive the car,...
  4. Forza Horizon 4 Stuck at 0% Sync

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Stuck at 0% Sync: I'm stuck on this screen for some reason, and if I try to cancel it, the game keeps loading foreverI've already tried to do everything mentioned on this...
  5. Forza Horizon 4 PC Crashing

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Forza Horizon 4 PC Crashing: I recently bough Forza Horizon 4 for PC, but every time I open it it crashes on startup. I get through a few of the developer load screens then it goes black and closes after a few seconds. I have a AMD Ryzen 7 3700x, Nvidia 1660 Super, and 32gb of RAM. Windows and my...
  6. Forza Horizon 4 Sync.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 Sync.: Hallo, ich habe mir FH4 ursprünglich für meine Xbox One S gekauft. Ich bin nun aber auf einen PC umgestiegen und hab mir hierfür auch wieder FH4 installiert. Allerdings häng ich jetzt im ladescreen mit einem Fenster was mir sagt: "Daten werden synchronisiert... Wir sollten...
  7. Forza Horizon 4 crashing after syncing data

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 crashing after syncing data: Forza is crashing after syncing with my cloud data on PC. It works when I start a new game. Is there some way to get the cloud data fixed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-horizon-4-crashing-after-syncing-data/2ad503e5-79f5-45f4-a7e3-ba1b5e80425b
  8. Forza Horizon 4 PC will not sync

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 PC will not sync: I am having problems syncing Forza Horizon 4 on my pc. the game doesn't crash, just doesn't sync. The game loads, and starts the sync, SYNCING DATA - WE SHOULD BE DONE SOON...some time goes by at which point an error occurs and the sync stops. the pop-up window has this...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 PC, game crash after pressing "enter"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Forza Horizon 4 PC, game crash after pressing "enter": Is there any updates as to a fix for this issue? A few days ago was playing the game just fine, and now it won't load passed hitting "enter." I've tried rebooting, and adjusting the priority to "high" for processor affinity. Nothing is working, I DO NOT want to have to...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Forza Horizon 4 crashing: It keeps crashing after i get done with the benchmark and when i do my stuff manually it crashes when the xbox controller pops up please help this game is very buggy atm i have had download problems and crashing problems...