Windows 10: Forza Horizon 4 PC Crashes To Desktop

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 PC Crashes To Desktop in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am on Windows 10 1909 and Forza has been working fine until 2 days ago. Now, When I launch it, the slpash screen comes and just exits after a few... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by CinnamonEgg73, Apr 24, 2020.

1. Forza Horizon 4 PC Crashes To Desktop

I am on Windows 10 1909 and Forza has been working fine until 2 days ago. Now, When I launch it, the slpash screen comes and just exits after a few seconds.

The event viewer has the following info :

The program ForzaHorizon4.exe version 0.0.0.0 stopped interacting with Windows and was closed. To see if more information about the problem is available, check the problem history in the Security and Maintenance control panel.
    Process ID: 5330
    Start Time: 01d61a3d5fa43afd
    Termination Time: 4294967295
    Application Path: G:\WindowsApps\Microsoft.SunriseBaseGame_1.410.986.2_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\ForzaHorizon4.exe
    Report Id: 07e4f659-effe-4004-9c24-518a8f44aa9a
    Faulting package full name: Microsoft.SunriseBaseGame_1.410.986.2_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe
    Faulting package-relative application ID: SunriseReleaseFinal
    Hang type: Activation

**I have tried the following things :**

Change DNS to Google DNS

Re-Install Forza

Reset Windows Store

Reset XBOX Live App

:)

CinnamonEgg73, Apr 24, 2020
  2. Andre for Directly, Apr 24, 2020
  3. Forza Horizon 4 Crashing

Forza Horizon 4 crashes no matter what i do. Lowering graphics doesnt help as it crashes even tho i set it to high or medium. Im gaming on a 2060 geforce rtx and a ryzen 7 2700x so it makes no sense
    that i should be crashing with even ultra settings on. i have 16 gb of ram and about 1 gb is used on idle. I really need help with this as forza horizon 4 is unplayable and i really just want to enjoy the game.

iverkleivbakk, Apr 24, 2020
  4. Forza Horizon 4 PC Crashes To Desktop

forza horizon 4

so I bought forza horizons 4 on the pc section and just finished install but when I start it all it shows is a blank screen then crashes with no crash report

tredakingelder, Apr 24, 2020
Thema:

Forza Horizon 4 PC Crashes To Desktop

1. Forza Horizon 4 PC Crashes To Desktop - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon Crashes

2. Forza Horizon 4 crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 crashing: Forza Horizon 4 purchased from Microsoft Store is crashing on my PC with the error code 0xc0000005. The crash happens during free ride at the exact same location. I have reinstalled the game, updated windows and graphics card driver, but it did not help. How can I solve my...
  3. Forza Horizon 4 crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 crashing: Forza Horizon 4 purchased from Microsoft Store is crashing on my PC with the error code 0xc0000005. The crash happens during free ride at the exact same location. I have reinstalled the game, updated windows and graphics card driver, but it did not help. How can I solve my...
  4. Forza Horizon 4 crash to desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 crash to desktop: Forza Horizon 4 and both its expansions crashes to desktop as soon as an event is triggered, like crossing a speedtrap, starting a race, finishing a drift zone and so on.No visible message is given ad in the event viewer reports exception code: 0xc000001dI'd like to add that...
  5. Forza Horizon 4 PC Crashing

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Forza Horizon 4 PC Crashing: I recently bough Forza Horizon 4 for PC, but every time I open it it crashes on startup. I get through a few of the developer load screens then it goes black and closes after a few seconds. I have a AMD Ryzen 7 3700x, Nvidia 1660 Super, and 32gb of RAM. Windows and my...
  6. Forza Horizon 4 CRASHING

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 CRASHING: Forza Horizon 4 keeps crashing on the latest Windows 10 2004 update !!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-horizon-4-crashing/c0cc7519-4ef8-4176-a487-1d82b7d6226f
  7. Forza Horizon 4 Crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 Crashing: Hi, I have an issue where I am playing Forza Horizon 4 and every half an hour, on the dot, my game will crash. Im not sure why this is and I have tried re-installing my game and other fixes but none have worked. Please could I have some help. Thanks...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 Crashing

Forza Horizon 4 Crashing: Forza Horizon 4 crashes no matter what i do. Lowering graphics doesnt help as it crashes even tho i set it to high or medium. Im gaming on a 2060 geforce rtx and a ryzen 7 2700x so it makes no sense that i should be crashing with even ultra settings on. i have 16 gb of ram...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 Crash

Forza Horizon 4 Crash: My game crashes 20 sec after i opened my game. All drivers are up-to-date https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-horizon-4-crash/ce7f5c35-b594-4114-bfe9-1cfb60401a0c"
  10. Forza Horizon 4 crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Forza Horizon 4 crashing: It keeps crashing after i get done with the benchmark and when i do my stuff manually it crashes when the xbox controller pops up please help this game is very buggy atm i have had download problems and crashing problems...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. forza horizon always crashes pc

2. forza horizon 4 grey screen crash

3. Microsoft.SunriseBaseGame_1.410.986.2_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe

4. forza horizon 4 keeps crashing pc,
  5. forza horizon 4 grey screen crash to desktop