Windows 10: Forza Horizon 4 PC Crashing

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 PC Crashing in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I recently bough Forza Horizon 4 for PC, but every time I open it it crashes on startup. I get through a few of the developer load screens then it goes... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by SageCoff, Mar 15, 2021.

1. SageCoff Win User

Forza Horizon 4 PC Crashing

I recently bough Forza Horizon 4 for PC, but every time I open it it crashes on startup. I get through a few of the developer load screens then it goes black and closes after a few seconds. I have a AMD Ryzen 7 3700x, Nvidia 1660 Super, and 32gb of RAM. Windows and my graphics card drivers are up to date, so I don't know what I need to do to get this fixed.

Faulting application name: ForzaHorizon4.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x603fedff

Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 10.0.19041.804, time stamp: 0x0e9c5eae

Exception code: 0xe06d7363

Fault offset: 0x000000000002d759

Faulting process id: 0x4ba8

Faulting application start time: 0x01d719c63d6ad1aa

Faulting application path: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.SunriseBaseGame_1.465.297.2_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\ForzaHorizon4.exe

Faulting module path: C:\WINDOWS\System32\KERNELBASE.dll

Report Id: adf1d4f8-0fae-4ed3-9cc2-876939e1be53

Faulting package full name: Microsoft.SunriseBaseGame_1.465.297.2_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe

Faulting package-relative application ID: SunriseReleaseFinal

:)

SageCoff, Mar 15, 2021
  2. Andre for Directly, Mar 15, 2021
  3. Zaki_j Win User
    Forza Horizon 3 Crash on Gameplay

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that Forza Horizon 3 keeps crashing.

• Are you aware of any changes made to the computer recently?

I suggest you refer and follow the steps mentioned in the article and check if that resolves the issue. Refer to the article
    My Game is Not Launching or is Crashing on PC.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Zaki

Zaki_j, Mar 15, 2021
  4. Forza Horizon 4 PC Crashing

forza horizon 4

so I bought forza horizons 4 on the pc section and just finished install but when I start it all it shows is a blank screen then crashes with no crash report

tredakingelder, Mar 15, 2021
Thema:

Forza Horizon 4 PC Crashing

1. Forza Horizon 4 PC Crashing - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon Crashing

2. Forza Horizon 4 crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 crashing: Forza Horizon 4 purchased from Microsoft Store is crashing on my PC with the error code 0xc0000005. The crash happens during free ride at the exact same location. I have reinstalled the game, updated windows and graphics card driver, but it did not help. How can I solve my...
  3. Forza Horizon 4 crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 crashing: Forza Horizon 4 purchased from Microsoft Store is crashing on my PC with the error code 0xc0000005. The crash happens during free ride at the exact same location. I have reinstalled the game, updated windows and graphics card driver, but it did not help. How can I solve my...
  4. Forza Horizon 4 crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 crashing: Ive had many issues with games like trailmakers ,halo and forza Trailmakers loads forever and never stops, forza is Crahing in the intro screen, and halo has a unreal engine 4 error. I dont know why microsoft cant even fix 2 of there top sold games but they need to. So how do...
  5. Forza horizon 4 crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza horizon 4 crashing: -Windows 10 21h1- steamHi, yesterday I played forza horizon 4 and after two hours it crashed and it doesn't work at all, I tried to reinstall the game didn't help either, I also gave updates so nothing, I watched ytb how to fix it and none of it helped on the web I did you...
  6. Forza Horizon 4 CRASHING

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 CRASHING: Forza Horizon 4 keeps crashing on the latest Windows 10 2004 update !!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-horizon-4-crashing/c0cc7519-4ef8-4176-a487-1d82b7d6226f
  7. Forza Horizon 4 Crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 Crashing: Hi, I have an issue where I am playing Forza Horizon 4 and every half an hour, on the dot, my game will crash. Im not sure why this is and I have tried re-installing my game and other fixes but none have worked. Please could I have some help. Thanks...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 Crashing

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Forza Horizon 4 Crashing: Forza Horizon 4 crashes no matter what i do. Lowering graphics doesnt help as it crashes even tho i set it to high or medium. Im gaming on a 2060 geforce rtx and a ryzen 7 2700x so it makes no sense that i should be crashing with even ultra settings on. i have 16 gb of ram...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 Crash

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Forza Horizon 4 Crash: My game crashes 20 sec after i opened my game. All drivers are up-to-date https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-horizon-4-crash/ce7f5c35-b594-4114-bfe9-1cfb60401a0c"
  10. Forza Horizon 4 crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Forza Horizon 4 crashing: It keeps crashing after i get done with the benchmark and when i do my stuff manually it crashes when the xbox controller pops up please help this game is very buggy atm i have had download problems and crashing problems...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. forza horizon 4 kernelbase.dll