Windows 10: Forza Horizon 4 PC, game crash after pressing "enter"

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 PC, game crash after pressing "enter" in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Is there any updates as to a fix for this issue? A few days ago was playing the game just fine, and now it won't load passed hitting "enter." I've... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Paul RK, Oct 12, 2018.

1. Paul RK Win User

Forza Horizon 4 PC, game crash after pressing "enter"

Is there any updates as to a fix for this issue? A few days ago was playing the game just fine, and now it won't load passed hitting "enter." I've tried rebooting, and adjusting the priority to "high" for processor affinity. Nothing is working, I DO NOT want to have to uninstall and re-install if I don't have to!!!

:)

Paul RK, Oct 12, 2018

2. Forza Horizon 3 crash on launch

temporary solution!!!

For everyone who's having a crash at the launch of the game, my games crashes everytime! So tried to uninstall one of the DLC's, I have the Hotweels DLC. So I uninstalled that. Launched the game and it works!

So:

-Forza Horizon 3

-Hotweels DLC

-Blizzard Mountain DLC

1. Uninstall one of the DLC's (I'd suggest hotweels since it's the smallest dlc)

1.2 just to be sure reset in App & Features

2. Click play Forza from the start menu (your game should work by this step!)

3. Install hotweels DLC again.

Your game should work! this worked for me.

Sequoiathree, Oct 13, 2018
  3. Moving Forza Horizon 3 Game Data To Another PC

I could not find any mechanism for transferring the game. Let's start with a more basic question.

• How does one transfer Forza Horizon 3 from one PC to another?

Damien_QLD, Oct 13, 2018
  4. NickB5 Win User

Forza Horizon 4 Doesn't Work

Hi, I just bought the ultimate edition for forza horizon 4, I install it, I launch it, it has a splash screen, and then immediately crashes, seconds later. I uninstalled the game, and reinstalled it, and that didn't fix it. Is there a fix? or can I refund
    it? completely unacceptable for a 100$ game to not **** work.

NickB5, Oct 13, 2018
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 4 PC, game crash after pressing "enter" - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon game

2. Forza Horizon 4 crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 crashing: Forza Horizon 4 purchased from Microsoft Store is crashing on my PC with the error code 0xc0000005. The crash happens during free ride at the exact same location. I have reinstalled the game, updated windows and graphics card driver, but it did not help. How can I solve my...
  3. Forza Horizon 4 crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 crashing: Forza Horizon 4 purchased from Microsoft Store is crashing on my PC with the error code 0xc0000005. The crash happens during free ride at the exact same location. I have reinstalled the game, updated windows and graphics card driver, but it did not help. How can I solve my...
  4. Forza Horizon 4 crashing randomly in-game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 crashing randomly in-game: HiI already contacted the forza support team they said I should post here about Issues with game crashes or failure to launch.I purchased game on microsoft store, game works fine about year ago but now it crashes randomly in game...when I am at one place dont drive the car,...
  5. Forza Horizon 4 crashing randomly in-game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 crashing randomly in-game: HiI already contacted the forza support team they said I should post here about Issues with game crashes or failure to launch.I purchased game on microsoft store, game works fine about year ago but now it crashes randomly in game...when I am at one place dont drive the car,...
  6. Forza Horizon 4 PC Crashing

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Forza Horizon 4 PC Crashing: I recently bough Forza Horizon 4 for PC, but every time I open it it crashes on startup. I get through a few of the developer load screens then it goes black and closes after a few seconds. I have a AMD Ryzen 7 3700x, Nvidia 1660 Super, and 32gb of RAM. Windows and my...
  7. Forza Horizon 4 Press Enter not working

Forza Horizon 4 Press Enter not working: Hello Microsoft Community, I will sum up the issue briefly using bullet points I moved Forza Horizon 4 from my SSD to HDD It gave me error 0x80073d0b saying it could not move successfully I checked my drive storage space and it has moved It opens and loads, but pressing...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 Crashing

Forza Horizon 4 Crashing: Forza Horizon 4 crashes no matter what i do. Lowering graphics doesnt help as it crashes even tho i set it to high or medium. Im gaming on a 2060 geforce rtx and a ryzen 7 2700x so it makes no sense that i should be crashing with even ultra settings on. i have 16 gb of ram...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 Crash

Forza Horizon 4 Crash: My game crashes 20 sec after i opened my game. All drivers are up-to-date https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-horizon-4-crash/ce7f5c35-b594-4114-bfe9-1cfb60401a0c"
  10. Forza Horizon 4 crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Forza Horizon 4 crashing: It keeps crashing after i get done with the benchmark and when i do my stuff manually it crashes when the xbox controller pops up please help this game is very buggy atm i have had download problems and crashing problems...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. forza horizon 4 pc crashing

2. forza horizon 4 wont load

3. forza horizon 4 keeps crashing pc

4. forza horizon 4 crash on startup,
  5. forza horizon 4 crash after start,
  6. forza horizon 4 keeps crashing on pc,
  7. forza horizon 4 enter crash,
  8. horizon 4 crash on press start,
  9. forza horizon 4 pc crash when loading,
  10. forza horizon 4 crash,
  11. enter key FORZA HORIZON 4 ,