Windows 10: Forza Horizon 4 PC Invite Friend to Convoy Xbox App Pops up and then closes Immediately

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 PC Invite Friend to Convoy Xbox App Pops up and then closes Immediately in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I just want to invite a friend to a convoy so I can be the Convoy Leader but when I select Invite Friend, the Xbox App has a Grey pop up box, pop up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TyHazelman, Apr 5, 2021.

1. Forza Horizon 4 PC Invite Friend to Convoy Xbox App Pops up and then closes Immediately

I just want to invite a friend to a convoy so I can be the Convoy Leader but when I select Invite Friend, the Xbox App has a Grey pop up box, pop up for tenth of a second and then it disappears. I can invite my friend to a party in the Xbox app but that does nothing for in game Convoy. I tried with making sure the Xbox App was open on my PC with no change. I uninstalled the Xbox App and reinstalled with no change. What is the issue here. It doesn't seem like anyone else has had this issue as I can't find any other posts with this issue. Thanks

:)

TyHazelman, Apr 5, 2021

2. Forza Horizon 4 Cant invite friends

Hi, OfficerTrip0D37,

Did you add their Gamertag > Press Start + ESC > Press Horizon Convoy then invite them?

What steps have you taken to invite friends?

Smittychat., Apr 5, 2021
  3. Andre for Directly, Apr 5, 2021
  4. Forza Horizon 4 PC Invite Friend to Convoy Xbox App Pops up and then closes Immediately

Forza Horizon 4 Cant invite friends

Hey there, OfficerTripod37

Welcome to the Microsoft Community forums.

To extend on SmittyChat's reply. Please be aware that when you invite friends into your game, the Xbox App will open where you will be able to invite friends who are playing the game.

The Xbox App is built into Widows, and is what allows people to invite and join other peoples games.

If you use the Xbox App, and encounter errors and problems inviting friends. Please reply back with the information SmittyChat has requested, as this will allow us to help you resolve this problem.

Regards,

Nathan Roberts (SunkNath), Apr 5, 2021
Thema:

Forza Horizon 4 PC Invite Friend to Convoy Xbox App Pops up and then closes Immediately

1. Forza Horizon 4 PC Invite Friend to Convoy Xbox App Pops up and then closes Immediately - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon Invite

2. Forza Horizon 4

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4: Hello, Microsoft! I spent 1 WEEK trying to solve the problem of your product! At first I'd like to say, that it is hilarious that a huge company like Microsoft can't create a good website for Xbox Live. Your Xbox website is lagging, bugging and so on. Ok, so the main problem....
  3. Forza horizon 4 on pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza horizon 4 on pc: how to fix this error? you may not proceed without being signed into a profile in forza horizon 4 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-horizon-4-on-pc/a4663be6-03f5-4aca-b98c-7d98f6baa87c
  4. Forza Horizon 4 Crashing Immediately After Launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 Crashing Immediately After Launch: I bought Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition on PC and installed it. But when i open it it launches and after 2 seconds it crashes. I updated Windows, uninstalled MSI Afterburner, disabled Norton Antivirus and resetted the Store cache but none of these worked. And on top of that...
  5. Forza Horizon 4 Cant invite friends

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 Cant invite friends: I am playing on my PC and I tried to invite friends. But it automatically started some xbox program. I want to invite friends that are playing on a PC. What should I do?...
  6. My Forza Horizon 4 keeps crashing when i play in a convoy

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Forza Horizon 4 keeps crashing when i play in a convoy: Help me! My game keeps crashing 10-20 min after i join a convoy with my friend and it starts getting really frustrating cause i cannot finish races in this time. I have made sure that it's not a ram issue as i always empty my standby ram with RAMMAP before playing, i have...
  7. forza horizon 4 pc . purchased but wont download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    forza horizon 4 pc . purchased but wont download: hi i have bought the ultimate edition of forza but i cant install from microsoft site! all my problems are shown in pics below. help is appreciated thankyou.[IMG][ATTACH]...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 on PC doesn't have sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 on PC doesn't have sound: The volume in the game is on at max. But there is no sound. I have tested my speakers on other things and there is sound, its only Forza Horizon 4. The game released today and i just paid $60 and there is no sound. My windows and drivers are all up to date. Is there a fix...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Forza Horizon 4 crashing: It keeps crashing after i get done with the benchmark and when i do my stuff manually it crashes when the xbox controller pops up please help this game is very buggy atm i have had download problems and crashing problems...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 - PROBLEM !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 - PROBLEM !: Hey ... I have a small problem, premiere forza, etc. I started a happy game ... I play, I play ... And suddenly ... Crash - the game has freeza for a second and gray screen and s*** ... Played Crashes to the desktopafter playing ... Can you help me? The same problem I had...