Windows 10: Forza Horizon 4 Play Online not working

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 Play Online not working in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; hi, I'm trying to play online with my friends on fh4 but I can't get online every time I click Play Online this message pops up "Feature locked" "There... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Sveinbjörn PéturHelgason, May 2, 2021.

1. Forza Horizon 4 Play Online not working

hi, I'm trying to play online with my friends on fh4 but I can't get online every time I click Play Online this message pops up "Feature locked" "There was an error communicating with the server. Please try again later" I've had this game for almost a year now and I have never had a problem with it so please help.

:)

Sveinbjörn PéturHelgason, May 2, 2021

2. saving forza horizon 4

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how difficult it can be when the feature does not work the way it is supposed to.

I would suggest you to post Forza Horizon 4 query on Forza Horizon 4 forum. Please post this question in the

Forza Horizon
    forum, where we have the engineers with the expertise to provide solutions for this issue.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Aditya_Roy, May 2, 2021
  3. Mala_S Win User
    Forza Horizon 4 : FH001 error

Hello Edward,

I understand how frustrating it feels when you are unable to play a game after downloading it.

I suggest you to post Forza Horizon 4 query on Forza Horizon 4 forum, where
    we have engineers with the expertise to provide solutions for this issue.

Regards,

Mala S

Mala_S, May 2, 2021
  4. Naveen_M Win User

Forza Horizon 4 Play Online not working

Forza Horizon 4 will not unistall

Hi Titus,

I'd suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Click on Start menu, and look for Forza Horizon 4. Right click on it and select
    Uninstall.

You can also uninstall the game through settings by following the below steps.

1. Press Windows key + I together to open Settings.

2. Click on Apps > Apps & features.

3. Click on Forza Horizon 4.

4. Select Uninstall.

Let us know how it goes. I will keep working with you until it's fixed.

Naveen M

Naveen_M, May 2, 2021
Thema:

Forza Horizon 4 Play Online not working

1. Forza Horizon 4 Play Online not working - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon Play

2. Forza Horizon 4 online not working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Forza Horizon 4 online not working: Online in my Forza Horizon 4 is not working for a long time, I purchased the game more than 6 months ago and I wanna refund it because it's not working. Would that be possible and how?...
  3. forza horizon 4 online

in Windows 10 Gaming
    forza horizon 4 online: how can you get rid of the block on the portal that allows the use of the proper DNS. My firiends and others have spent thousands of hours trying all the suggestions online and none work. An Xbox program ...toredo is unable to qualify or how to change port preserving from yes...
  4. Forza Horizon 4 unable to play online.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Forza Horizon 4 unable to play online.: Hello there, I have had this issue for a couple of months now and trying to fix it is driving me insane, I have searched the internet, asked supports and still no solution. I have spoken with xbox who couldn't sort it but then forza horizon 4 support told me to speak to xbox....
  5. Online in Forza Horizon 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Online in Forza Horizon 4: I got problem with online in Forza Horizon 4, the NAT connection is ok but server connection is blocked, thats the problem of going online. Solutions that were mentioned in official instructions doesn't work....
  6. Forza horizon 4 online connectivity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza horizon 4 online connectivity: Hi, my xbox app shows no problem with connection; the NAT type status is "open" and the server connectivity status is "connected". when i try to join a session during the game, i can find a session but i can't join it and it displays a long error message ending with this...
  7. Forza Horizon 4 is not displayed online

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Forza Horizon 4 is not displayed online: I played Forza Horizon for some time and I purchased it from the Microsoft Store. All of the sudden I saw that I couldn’t play it online. I received an error message saying that I don’t have the necessary authority to participate in the PVP....
  8. Forza Horizon 4 Online Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 Online Not Working: I have tried every single possible troubleshoot to get multiplayer to work and nothing works. My NAT connection is open and connected yet I still can't play online. What am I missing here? Do I need an IPV6 connection to play online? HELP!...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 cant play online

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 cant play online: Hi guys, i own the Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition, the game is a blast and it runs smooth on 60 fps. But i cant join an online session or play with a friend. The strange thing is i can download paint jobs for my cars and ofc my internet runs without problems in the...
  10. The ability to play online in Forza Horizon 4, bought at the Winds store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The ability to play online in Forza Horizon 4, bought at the Winds store: Good afternoon! I want to pre-order in Windows store game Forza Horizon 4 Do I need to purchase a subscription Xbox Live to play online on the PC? Or enough to buy only the game?...