Windows 10: Forza Horizon 4 Refresh Rate Cant Change from 60Hz to 144Hz

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 Refresh Rate Cant Change from 60Hz to 144Hz in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi i bought the Games Forza Horizon 4 and wanted to play the game on 144Hz. I noticed at the Benchmark my Refresh Rate was on 60Hz so i wanted to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Step43, May 10, 2020.

1. Step43 Win User

Forza Horizon 4 Refresh Rate Cant Change from 60Hz to 144Hz

Hi i bought the Games Forza Horizon 4 and wanted to play the game on 144Hz. I noticed at the Benchmark my Refresh Rate was on 60Hz so i wanted to change it but there is no Option for it. I already looked up and noticed that some guys had it working to 144Hz from their Benchmark. What i´ve done so far: I changed in Nvidia Control Panel to Use Max Refresh Rate. I disabled Windows Gamemode and DVR. I reinstalled the Game.

Forza Horizon 4 Refresh Rate Cant Change from 60Hz to 144Hz [​IMG]

:)

Step43, May 10, 2020

2. How to set default monitor refresh rate?

I got a 144hz monitor for christmas this year, which is a big upgrade from my old 60hz. I got it working to 144hz, but whenever I change my screen resolution, it defaults back to 60hz, I didn't notice this at first and just thought 144hz wasn't as noticeable
    as everyone made it out to be. My reasons for changing my screen resolution are hard to explain, CSGO players understand why though. The point is that I need to change my resolution for personal reasons in this game, yet whenever I do, windows changes the
    refresh rate to 60hz, and if I then make it 144hz and revert my resolution back to normal, the refresh rate is 60 again. Is there some setting where I can set the default refresh rate for this monitor or am I just going to have to deal with this forever? When
    restarting my computer the refresh rate stays the same, it only happens when I change my resolution.

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows settings

Colofmeister, May 10, 2020
  3. saving forza horizon 4

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how difficult it can be when the feature does not work the way it is supposed to.

I would suggest you to post Forza Horizon 4 query on Forza Horizon 4 forum. Please post this question in the

Forza Horizon
    forum, where we have the engineers with the expertise to provide solutions for this issue.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Aditya_Roy, May 10, 2020
  4. Naveen_M Win User

Forza Horizon 4 will not unistall

Hi Titus,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I'd suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Click on Start menu, and look for Forza Horizon 4. Right click on it and select
    Uninstall.

You can also uninstall the game through settings by following the below steps.

1. Press Windows key + I together to open Settings.

2. Click on Apps > Apps & features.

3. Click on Forza Horizon 4.

4. Select Uninstall.

Let us know how it goes. I will keep working with you until it's fixed.

Naveen M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Naveen_M, May 10, 2020
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 4 Refresh Rate Cant Change from 60Hz to 144Hz - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon Refresh

2. Will the refresh rate automatically lower from 144hz to 60hz if I turn on battery saver...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will the refresh rate automatically lower from 144hz to 60hz if I turn on battery saver...: Will the refresh rate automatically lower from 144hz to 60hz if I turn on battery saver mode in windows 11 or I will have to do it manually? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-the-refresh-rate-automatically-lower-from/3e91c232-b44d-428f-9d7b-a3a87b53afe2
  3. Will the refresh rate automatically lower from 144hz to 60hz if I turn on battery saver...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Will the refresh rate automatically lower from 144hz to 60hz if I turn on battery saver...: Will the refresh rate automatically lower from 144hz to 60hz if I turn on battery saver mode in windows 11 or I will have to do it manually? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-the-refresh-rate-automatically-lower-from/3e91c232-b44d-428f-9d7b-a3a87b53afe2
  4. Black Screen with 144Hz refresh rate change over

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black Screen with 144Hz refresh rate change over: So I have had a 144hz monitor a few months now and I set it to run at 144hz when I first got it and it was fine, I notice today that it was only running 60Hz so I switched it over to 144Hz and my screen went black with a very thin line of picture at the very top of my...
  5. Windows randomly changes refresh rate from 120hz to 60hz

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows randomly changes refresh rate from 120hz to 60hz: For the past few months my laptop has started to randomly change its display refresh from 120hz to 60hz, and in order to reset it to 120hz I need to reboot. I think this probably tied to a recent Windows update, but since this was more than 10 days ago I don't have the option...
  6. Cant download Forza Horizon 4

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cant download Forza Horizon 4: So i bought forza horizon 4 recently and i tried to download it. It stuck on downloading and it keeps saying downloading 9 gb of 75 gb. another thing is that i tried to download other apps and it works! it simply wont work for apps that have large files like forza ? anyway i...
  7. cant instal forza horizon 4

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    cant instal forza horizon 4: Hi i just finished downloading (not on my main drive) after that i get a error code: 0x80070199. and it is stuck i tried evrything the support site recomands nothing seems to work my windows is fully updated. i dont want to dowload the game again as it takes 4 hours any help...
  8. Cant download forza horizon 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant download forza horizon 4: So i just bought Forza Horizon 4 today and was pumped to play it with my new racing wheel but as the download progressed it continued far over the 69gb it was originally asking for, the download continued up until like 85 gb. I cant just completely restart the download either...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Forza Horizon 4 crashing: It keeps crashing after i get done with the benchmark and when i do my stuff manually it crashes when the xbox controller pops up please help this game is very buggy atm i have had download problems and crashing problems...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 cant play online

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 cant play online: Hi guys, i own the Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition, the game is a blast and it runs smooth on 60 fps. But i cant join an online session or play with a friend. The strange thing is i can download paint jobs for my cars and ofc my internet runs without problems in the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. forza horizon 4 144hz how to enable

2. forza horizon 4 pc only 60hz

3. change refresh rate forza horizon 4

4. forza horizon 4 no 120fps option on 144hz monitor,
  5. forza Horizon 3 select 60 hz on 144 Monitor,
  6. forza 4 stuck at 60 hz