Windows 10: Forza Horizon 4 Screen won´t load

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 Screen won´t load in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello I bought like a 5 months ago fh 4 and everytime it starts it gets stuck on the loading screen.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TomášKotlaba, Jun 5, 2019.

1. Forza Horizon 4 Screen won´t load

Hello I bought like a 5 months ago fh 4 and everytime it starts it gets stuck on the loading screen.

:)

TomášKotlaba, Jun 5, 2019

2. saving forza horizon 4

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how difficult it can be when the feature does not work the way it is supposed to.

I would suggest you to post Forza Horizon 4 query on Forza Horizon 4 forum. Please post this question in the

Forza Horizon
    forum, where we have the engineers with the expertise to provide solutions for this issue.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Jun 5, 2019
  3. Forza Horizon 4

I got Forza Horizon 4, then went to play it and I get the splash screen then I hit enter and that works, then I hit continue and it loads and loads then the game just closes completely. How can I fix this problem?

BryanFolland, Jun 5, 2019
  4. Forza Horizon 4 Screen won´t load

Forza Horizon 4

Hello,

I got Forza Horizon 4, then went to play it and I get the splash screen then I hit enter and that works, then I hit continue and it loads and loads then the game just closes completely. How can I fix this problem?

BryanFolland, Jun 5, 2019
Thema:

Forza Horizon 4 Screen won´t load

1. Forza Horizon 4 Screen won´t load - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon Screen

2. Forza Horizon 4 Crashing After Loading Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 Crashing After Loading Screen: Hi Microsoft community,I recently installed Forza Horizon 4 on my laptop. My laptop never met the minimum requirements, but was still able to run at a slow FPS. My specs are Processor IntelR CoreTM i5-10210U CPU @ 1.60GHz 2.11 GHzInstalled RAM 8.00 GB 7.79 GB usableIntel...
  3. Forza Horizon 4 crashing after loading screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 crashing after loading screen.: I was playing it smoothly till 2 weeks back. I took a break for 2 weeks. And now it's not working. If i have changed anything is that I have updated my GPU drivers, which practically speaking, should be better for the game. Its disgraceful that Microsoft cant even make a...
  4. Forza Horizon 4 loads and loads but doesn't work?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 loads and loads but doesn't work?: You know with Forza Horizon 4 if you start it you have to press Enter (or on X-Box A) to start it and then you get scenes with the Senna you know. But as soon as I press enter it says all the time "Loading... Please wait". Normally it comes shortly and then you are inside but...
  5. Forza horizon 4 ultimate edition not loading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forza horizon 4 ultimate edition not loading: I recently purchased Forza horizon 4 ultimate edition only to find it doesn't load??? Or should I say I get the splash screen but that's about it all three or four seconds of it. My PC should be capable of running it 16 GB ddr4 ram Radeon RX 580 strix 8GB gaming graphics...
  6. Forza horizon 4 crashing on loading screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza horizon 4 crashing on loading screen: Hello, i have been having issues with forza horizon 4, when i try to launch the game, it goes to the loading screen, i get passed the playground games logo, but my game crashes on microsoft studios, no error, no anything i have tryed a lot of solutions, reinstalling windows,...
  7. Forza Horizon 4 keeps crashing on loading screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 keeps crashing on loading screen: i ve tried everything .updated windows ,updated drivers ,reset the game ,reinstalled game ,removed xbox app and reinstalled ,removed everything , left only keyboard and mouse ,nothing seems to work .i paid for a game that i can t play .i searched a lot on google ,there are a...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 demo stuck at loading screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 demo stuck at loading screen: Yesterday the game works great, but today I tried and open and it just stayed at the loading screen. I also tried to reset, reinstall, troubleshoot and restart my laptop but nothing had change[IMG]...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Forza Horizon 4 crashing: It keeps crashing after i get done with the benchmark and when i do my stuff manually it crashes when the xbox controller pops up please help this game is very buggy atm i have had download problems and crashing problems...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 - PROBLEM !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 - PROBLEM !: Hey ... I have a small problem, premiere forza, etc. I started a happy game ... I play, I play ... And suddenly ... Crash - the game has freeza for a second and gray screen and s*** ... Played Crashes to the desktopafter playing ... Can you help me? The same problem I had...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. forza horizon 4 wont load

2. forza horizon 4 slow loading

3. forza horizon 4 wont load since update 2020

4. forza horizon 4 loading,
  5. horizon 4 blackscreen,
  6. forza 4 slow loads,
  7. forza horizon 4 demo wont load,
  8. forza 4 stuck splash,
  9. forz horizon 4 blackscreen,
  10. forza horizon 4 doesnt load in loading screen,
  11. forza horizon 4 pc wont load,