Windows 10: Forza Horizon 4 Standard edition doesn't save my progress

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 Standard edition doesn't save my progress in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have already a week trying to fix this problem, the game doesn't save any of my progress, I've uninstalled & installed like 3 times & still starting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by manolorodriguez1, Dec 4, 2018.

1. Forza Horizon 4 Standard edition doesn't save my progress

I have already a week trying to fix this problem, the game doesn't save any of my progress, I've uninstalled & installed like 3 times & still starting from the beginning whenever I want to play, I can't find any solution that actually works. It shows messages like...File Failed to save & can't connect to server, try again later....It's really annoying, nobody from any support can give a solution to this problem.

:)

manolorodriguez1, Dec 4, 2018
  2. Bill Smithers, Dec 4, 2018
  3. Forza 4 Horizon

Hi All,,

I started playing Forza 4 Horizon on PC with the 14 days trial period of the Game Pass.

The problem is that it can't save anything. Everytime the error states that the servers are unavailable.

This even happens when I was online.

Biggest issue is that my campaign progress isn't saved.

The Xbox app says I have played over 10 hours, and have the achievement of buying my first car.

After starting the game from the same app I only see my first car and have to do the first race again.

What I can't do:

Edit / modify cars ingame, it can't save.

Save campaign progress.

What I can do:

Play online

See other players driving

Switch lobbys

I hope someone knows the answer.

Honkalknuppel, Dec 4, 2018
  4. Forza Horizon 4 Standard edition doesn't save my progress

Forza Horizon 4 download problem

I pre ordered the Forza Horizon 4 standard edition on 1st October, but the download seems to never end. It keeps on increasing and increasing. Please tell me a way !! One more thing.... I am never going to buy anything on microsoft store again !!

AmbarishRoy, Dec 4, 2018
Thema:

Forza Horizon 4 Standard edition doesn't save my progress

1. Forza Horizon 4 Standard edition doesn't save my progress - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon Standard

2. Transfer progress Forza Horizon 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transfer progress Forza Horizon 4: Soon I will take Forza 4 on Steam, I would like to know if there is a transfer of progress? Looking on the Internet there is only a discussion of 2021 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-progress-forza-horizon-4/6224fb60-3458-4203-b7db-e102a49c4004
  3. Transfer progress Forza Horizon 4

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Transfer progress Forza Horizon 4: Soon I will take Forza 4 on Steam, I would like to know if there is a transfer of progress? Looking on the Internet there is only a discussion of 2021 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-progress-forza-horizon-4/6224fb60-3458-4203-b7db-e102a49c4004
  4. Lost of the complete Forza Horizon 4 progress

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost of the complete Forza Horizon 4 progress: Hi! It was a long time since I last connected to fh4. Yesterday, I was trying to connect again and, after syncing and optimizing my game again strange, since I did not uninstalled it my game was restarted and I was driving the Mclaren Senna from the intro. This is very sad,...
  5. erreor on forza horizon 4 standard edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    erreor on forza horizon 4 standard edition: hello i am jessy and i would like to play forza horizon 4 on my pc but i have it now but there is a media tool componets required. but what is that? do i have to buy windows AGIAN? and if I need to buy windows agian WHY IS IT SO expensive ! microsoft please lower your...
  6. forza horizon 4 ultimate edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    forza horizon 4 ultimate edition: i have tried alot of things like uninstall it and then intsall it again but i can't get the cars and wheelspins that you get gifted. well it worked the first time i played forza but here 1 week ago me and my friend decited to start over in forza we both have ultimate...
  7. Paid for Forza Horizon 4 Standard

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Paid for Forza Horizon 4 Standard: I just paid for Forza Horizon 4 Standard Edition, after going through 3 different e-mails not being able to verify them because my old Phone number is in use, and I have to wait a month for the 'security' settings to change to an alternative e-mail. I wonder, if I buy a...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 Not saving

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 Not saving: Every time i play Forza Horizon 4 and i try to save my progress and then it just says File failed to save, please try again later. I have tried to turn off my Antivirus but that still doesnt work, neither does signing out and back in. I really need help on this and if you can...
  9. Forza Horizon 3 standard edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 3 standard edition: Wie kann ich das spiel runterladen Habe versucht aber kriege nach - auf meinem Gerät installieren - nur ein weisses Windows-Fenster !!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-horizon-3-standard-edition/37f45add-b019-45dd-bda0-eb36091157ee
  10. Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate edition wont run!!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate edition wont run!!!!: Hey I just purchased the Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate edition on PC and when I click to play, it launches the small screen with the game name and then goes away without the game starting. Please help!!!...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to save progress in forza horizon 4

2. forza horizon 4 save

3. forza horizon 4 saved

4. how do you save progress in forza horizon 4,
  5. forza horizon 4 save progress,
  6. how to save progress in forza 4 demo,
  7. forza horizon 4 is not saving,
  8. forza horizon 4 save game,
  9. forza horizon 4 xbox one save,
  10. forza horizon 4 wont save,
  11. forza horizon 4 cant save,