Windows 10: Forza Horizon 4 Sync.

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 Sync. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hallo, ich habe mir FH4 ursprünglich für meine Xbox One S gekauft. Ich bin nun aber auf einen PC umgestiegen und hab mir hierfür auch wieder FH4... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RNGesus3254, Jan 4, 2021.

1. Forza Horizon 4 Sync.

Hallo,

ich habe mir FH4 ursprünglich für meine Xbox One S gekauft. Ich bin nun aber auf einen PC umgestiegen und hab mir hierfür auch wieder FH4 installiert. Allerdings häng ich jetzt im ladescreen mit einem Fenster was mir sagt: "Daten werden synchronisiert... Wir sollten bald fertig sein."

Da sich in diesem Fenster nichts tut hab ich die Synchronisation abgebrochen und das Spiel neugestartet. Es kam ein Auswahl Fenster in dem ich die Cloud als Datenbank für die Synchronisation angegeben habe da ich die Daten von meiner Xbox aus der Cloud laden möchte. Es tut sich allerdings immer noch nichts.

Hat jemand eine Lösung?

Vielen Dank

Jonas

:)

RNGesus3254, Jan 4, 2021

2. saving forza horizon 4

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how difficult it can be when the feature does not work the way it is supposed to.

I would suggest you to post Forza Horizon 4 query on Forza Horizon 4 forum. Please post this question in the

Forza Horizon
    forum, where we have the engineers with the expertise to provide solutions for this issue.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Jan 4, 2021
  3. Naveen_M Win User
    Forza Horizon 4 will not unistall

Hi Titus,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I'd suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Click on Start menu, and look for Forza Horizon 4. Right click on it and select
    Uninstall.

You can also uninstall the game through settings by following the below steps.

1. Press Windows key + I together to open Settings.

2. Click on Apps > Apps & features.

3. Click on Forza Horizon 4.

4. Select Uninstall.

Let us know how it goes. I will keep working with you until it's fixed.

Naveen M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Naveen_M, Jan 4, 2021
  4. Forza Horizon 4 Sync.

Bill Smithers, Jan 4, 2021
Thema:

Forza Horizon 4 Sync.

1. Forza Horizon 4 Sync. - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon Sync

2. Forza Horizon 4

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4: Hello, Microsoft! I spent 1 WEEK trying to solve the problem of your product! At first I'd like to say, that it is hilarious that a huge company like Microsoft can't create a good website for Xbox Live. Your Xbox website is lagging, bugging and so on. Ok, so the main problem....
  3. Forza Horizon 4 isn't syncing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 isn't syncing: I wanted to play Forza Horizon 4 again after a while. So I installed it, got into the main menu, pressed Start, and it wants to sync my progress. Okay, I already played a good amount, so it's going to download my save game, like it has done all the previous times when I...
  4. Forza Horizon 4 Stuck at 0% Sync

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Stuck at 0% Sync: I'm stuck on this screen for some reason, and if I try to cancel it, the game keeps loading foreverI've already tried to do everything mentioned on this...
  5. Forza Horizon 4 data sync

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 data sync: Today I logged in to my acoount For the first time it needed data sync It gave me 2 option: The save on this device from 2021 The cloud save from January 2020 so I chose the first one because the second one was from a year ago. Then It had to sync. When It was done I had to...
  6. Forza horizon 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza horizon 4: Hi, i have got a little problem with forza horizon 4 , and just want to ask, if its a known problem or just random for me. So i have a pc with i9-9900k - rtx2080S- 32gb ram kombo and the game is on ssd, but still the game is crashing since yesterday, when i updated the...
  7. Forza Horizon 4 PC will not sync

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 PC will not sync: I am having problems syncing Forza Horizon 4 on my pc. the game doesn't crash, just doesn't sync. The game loads, and starts the sync, SYNCING DATA - WE SHOULD BE DONE SOON...some time goes by at which point an error occurs and the sync stops. the pop-up window has this...
  8. Forza Horizon 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4: When i open the game,it says, "game files missing or corrupted",i dont know why it crashes,now i reinstalling the game. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-horizon-4/e0aaf005-a673-4be7-8815-9b9285698d76
  9. Forza Horizon 4 crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Forza Horizon 4 crashing: It keeps crashing after i get done with the benchmark and when i do my stuff manually it crashes when the xbox controller pops up please help this game is very buggy atm i have had download problems and crashing problems...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 - PROBLEM !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 - PROBLEM !: Hey ... I have a small problem, premiere forza, etc. I started a happy game ... I play, I play ... And suddenly ... Crash - the game has freeza for a second and gray screen and s*** ... Played Crashes to the desktopafter playing ... Can you help me? The same problem I had...