Windows 10: Forza Horizon 4 Unable to Join Online Game

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 Unable to Join Online Game in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; [ATTACH] It says connected but i still can't connect to online Forza 4. It was working fine until i tested Microsoft's Authenticator and then i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by BadM1, Apr 15, 2021.

1. BadM1 Win User

Forza Horizon 4 Unable to Join Online Game

Forza Horizon 4 Unable to Join Online Game 8a6e27f8-e10a-40b7-9373-0bd279ef27fc?upload=true.png

It says connected but i still can't connect to online Forza 4. It was working fine until i tested Microsoft's Authenticator and then i changed my password.

:)

BadM1, Apr 15, 2021
  2. Mala_S Win User

Forza Horizon 4 : FH001 error

Hello Edward,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how frustrating it feels when you are unable to play a game after downloading it.

I suggest you to post Forza Horizon 4 query on Forza Horizon 4 forum, where
    we have engineers with the expertise to provide solutions for this issue.

Regards,

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Apr 15, 2021
  3. Forza Horizon 4 unable to join session error

I tried playing Forza Horizon 4 on PC and its unable to join session. This is happening from the past 1-2 months. Can anyone tell me how to fix it?
    Forza Horizon 4 Unable to Join Online Game [​IMG]

FlashPlays, Apr 15, 2021
  4. Naveen_M Win User

Forza Horizon 4 will not unistall

Hi Titus,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I'd suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Click on Start menu, and look for Forza Horizon 4. Right click on it and select
    Uninstall.

You can also uninstall the game through settings by following the below steps.

1. Press Windows key + I together to open Settings.

2. Click on Apps > Apps & features.

3. Click on Forza Horizon 4.

4. Select Uninstall.

Let us know how it goes. I will keep working with you until it's fixed.

Naveen M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Naveen_M, Apr 15, 2021
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 4 Unable to Join Online Game - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon Unable

2. forza horizon 4 online

in Windows 10 Gaming
    forza horizon 4 online: how can you get rid of the block on the portal that allows the use of the proper DNS. My firiends and others have spent thousands of hours trying all the suggestions online and none work. An Xbox program ...toredo is unable to qualify or how to change port preserving from yes...
  3. Forza Horizon 4 unable to play online.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Forza Horizon 4 unable to play online.: Hello there, I have had this issue for a couple of months now and trying to fix it is driving me insane, I have searched the internet, asked supports and still no solution. I have spoken with xbox who couldn't sort it but then forza horizon 4 support told me to speak to xbox....
  4. Forza Horizon 4 unable to join session error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 unable to join session error: I tried playing Forza Horizon 4 on PC and its unable to join session. This is happening from the past 1-2 months. Can anyone tell me how to fix it?[IMG]...
  5. Online in Forza Horizon 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Online in Forza Horizon 4: I got problem with online in Forza Horizon 4, the NAT connection is ok but server connection is blocked, thats the problem of going online. Solutions that were mentioned in official instructions doesn't work....
  6. Forza horizon 4 online connectivity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza horizon 4 online connectivity: Hi, my xbox app shows no problem with connection; the NAT type status is "open" and the server connectivity status is "connected". when i try to join a session during the game, i can find a session but i can't join it and it displays a long error message ending with this...
  7. Forza Horizon 4 is not displayed online

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Forza Horizon 4 is not displayed online: I played Forza Horizon for some time and I purchased it from the Microsoft Store. All of the sudden I saw that I couldn’t play it online. I received an error message saying that I don’t have the necessary authority to participate in the PVP....
  8. Forza Horizon 4: Unable to connect to online

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4: Unable to connect to online: I recently bought Forza Horizon for the online features, however I'm unable to connect online no matter what I do. I've completed a year in-game (which is what I thought you needed to do to unlock online), but I'm presented with a message saying it's connecting me to a...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 Online Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 Online Not Working: I have tried every single possible troubleshoot to get multiplayer to work and nothing works. My NAT connection is open and connected yet I still can't play online. What am I missing here? Do I need an IPV6 connection to play online? HELP!...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 cant play online

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 cant play online: Hi guys, i own the Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition, the game is a blast and it runs smooth on 60 fps. But i cant join an online session or play with a friend. The strange thing is i can download paint jobs for my cars and ofc my internet runs without problems in the...