Windows 10: Forza Horizon 4 Update Resetting

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 Update Resetting in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So I purchased FH4 2 days before it released on windows and have yet to play it as had problems downloading the main game and now the December update.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RohanKumar86, Dec 17, 2018.

1. Forza Horizon 4 Update Resetting

So I purchased FH4 2 days before it released on windows and have yet to play it as had problems downloading the main game and now the December update. Essentially what it is now doing with the update; is it goes and resets itself, placing itself into the pending updates pile, (i have auto updates turned off) bringing the download back to 0 so I have to start the download again; and this has been ongoing since the update released. Has anyone had this problem? If so how did you fix it?

:)

RohanKumar86, Dec 17, 2018

2. saving forza horizon 4

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how difficult it can be when the feature does not work the way it is supposed to.

I would suggest you to post Forza Horizon 4 query on Forza Horizon 4 forum. Please post this question in the

Forza Horizon
    forum, where we have the engineers with the expertise to provide solutions for this issue.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Dec 17, 2018
  3. Bill Smithers, Dec 17, 2018
  4. Forza Horizon 4 Update Resetting

Cannot sync data using Forza Horizon 4

Hello Nancy, my name is Alexander. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'm happy to assist you!

I suppose this issue is caused by Forza not being able to connect to the internet.

So, I recommend that you try setting an exception in the firewall. To do it, follow the methods below:

Method 1: Reset the app.

- Hold down ‘Windows+ I’ keys together on your Keyboard.

- Press Apps -> tap on Apps & features on the right pane.

- Scroll down and look for Forza horizon 4 from the list and tap on Advanced options.

- Scroll down and choose Reset. (Resetting might delete the game progress and the points you have).

Method 2: Allow firewall exception.

- Hold down ‘Windows+ R’ keys together on your Keyboard.

- Type in Control and click on Enter.

- Tap on ‘System and Security’. Then, tap on ‘Windows firewall’.

- Press ‘Allow an app or feature through Windows Firewall’ on the left pane.

- You will see a list of several applications, to make changes tap on ‘Change settings.’

- Now, you can select apps on your PC that you want to enable for communication over the Internet without being stopped by Firewall.

- Click on the Private and Public checkbox to allow this communication.

- Click OK and close the Windows Firewall window.

You might want to refer to the troubleshooting steps provided in the article ‘Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store’.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/402749...

If the issue persists, post Forza Horizon 4 query on Forza Horizon 4 forum.

https://forums.forzamotorsport.net/turn10_forum...

Best regards,

Alexander B.

Alexander Bertnikov, Dec 17, 2018
Thema:

Forza Horizon 4 Update Resetting

1. Forza Horizon 4 Update Resetting - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon Update

2. Forza Horizon 4

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Forza Horizon 4: Hello, I got Forza Horizon 4, then went to play it and I get the splash screen then I hit enter and that works, then I hit continue and it loads and loads then the game just closes completely. How can I fix this problem?...
  3. Forza horizon 4

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forza horizon 4: Help, having alot of problem with the game, one of them is that i cant use the auction house, finding turns and paints, club and alot of this you should have access in forza. Plz help...
  4. Forza Horizon 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4: Quando eu tento usar pintoras da comunidade não consigo pois e bloqueado pelo controle de pais xbox live,mas eu sou o dono da conta e ja fiz de tudo Como resolver? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-horizon-4/23de9c5f-0273-43ee-8399-2d54e3b4cd75
  5. Forza Horizon 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4: I buy the game and in the half of the install it gives a problem 0x803FB005. How to fix it ?? PLEASE ANSWER! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-horizon-4/a60eecfe-41c3-4550-b887-573fa98b0c00
  6. Forza Horizon 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4: So recently, I purchased the Deluxe version of Forza Horizon 4. Now, I have had an issue with launching the game as it loads the splash screen, then procedes to just close. I have tried updating windows, all drivers, making sure no updates with the app, windows store, and...
  7. Forza 4 Horizon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza 4 Horizon: Hi All,, I started playing Forza 4 Horizon on PC with the 14 days trial period of the Game Pass. The problem is that it can't save anything. Everytime the error states that the servers are unavailable. This even happens when I was online. Biggest issue is that my...
  8. Forza Horizon 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4: Dear Microsoft Yesterday, I playing with horizon 4 without any problems.... After it crashed (dropped me back to the desktop) and today, it doesn't start. Turn 10 Logo and drop me back to the desktop. Horizon 3 and Motorsport 7 is work for me, only the Horizon 4 isn't. Can...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Forza Horizon 4 crashing: It keeps crashing after i get done with the benchmark and when i do my stuff manually it crashes when the xbox controller pops up please help this game is very buggy atm i have had download problems and crashing problems...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 - PROBLEM !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 - PROBLEM !: Hey ... I have a small problem, premiere forza, etc. I started a happy game ... I play, I play ... And suddenly ... Crash - the game has freeza for a second and gray screen and s*** ... Played Crashes to the desktopafter playing ... Can you help me? The same problem I had...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to reset forza horizon 4 data windows 10

2. how to update forza horizon 4 windows

3. how to upgrade froza horizon 4 programme

4. forza horizon 4 problem after latest update,
  5. forza horizon 4 download resets,
  6. forza horizon resetting,
  7. resettare forza horizon 4 pc,
  8. how do you update forza horizon 4,
  9. forza horizon 4 cant start after update,
  10. forza horizon 4 reset progress,
  11. how to force update forza horizon 4,
  12. i logged into my forza horizon 4 on a laptop and it reset my progress on my xbox account what do i do to get oit back,
  13. not able to play forza horizon 4 after update