Windows 10: Forza Horizon 4 Win10 won't start?

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 Win10 won't start? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My Forza always sticks to the cover image (see attachment) and won't start. [ATTACH] Forza Horizon 4 Win10 startet nicht? Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ktm3212, Jul 14, 2020.

1. ktm3212 Win User

Forza Horizon 4 Win10 won't start?

My Forza always sticks to the cover image (see attachment) and won't start.

Forza Horizon 4 Win10 won't start? 0_big.jpg

:)

ktm3212, Jul 14, 2020

2. saving forza horizon 4

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how difficult it can be when the feature does not work the way it is supposed to.

I would suggest you to post Forza Horizon 4 query on Forza Horizon 4 forum. Please post this question in the

Forza Horizon
    forum, where we have the engineers with the expertise to provide solutions for this issue.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Jul 14, 2020
  3. Naveen_M Win User
    Forza Horizon 4 will not unistall

Hi Titus,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I'd suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Click on Start menu, and look for Forza Horizon 4. Right click on it and select
    Uninstall.

You can also uninstall the game through settings by following the below steps.

1. Press Windows key + I together to open Settings.

2. Click on Apps > Apps & features.

3. Click on Forza Horizon 4.

4. Select Uninstall.

Let us know how it goes. I will keep working with you until it's fixed.

Naveen M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Naveen_M, Jul 14, 2020
  4. Forza Horizon 4 Win10 won't start?

Bill Smithers, Jul 14, 2020
Thema:

Forza Horizon 4 Win10 won't start?

1. Forza Horizon 4 Win10 won't start? - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon Win10

2. Forza Horizon 4 Crashes on start

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Crashes on start: When launching forza horizon 4, the picture loads up and closes instantly, I've reinstalled the game and it still doesn't work?Any help ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-horizon-4-crashes-on-start/d1f37614-4975-462c-a079-1cfbdedd81c6
  3. Forza horizon 4 won't install

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Forza horizon 4 won't install: Hello I purchased the forza horizon 4 standard edition and I recently had the game installed but I reinstalled windows a few months ago now for some reason won't allow to download it will ask me where i want to install forza horizon, I would select and then press installing...
  4. Forza Horizon 4 won't uninstall

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 won't uninstall: I can't uninstall Forza Horizon 4, or any games. I've tried doing it by the control panel, resetting microsoft store, and relogging into my microsoft account. No matter what, it wont uninstall. Is there any way to fix this without having to redownload windows?...
  5. Forza Horizon 4 - Download not Starting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 - Download not Starting: I have recently purchased the Forza Horizon 4 but when I try to download it through Microsoft Store it only shows downloading but actual download process never starts Network usage remains zero. But when I download any other application from the store it works fine. Even the...
  6. Forza Horizon 4 won't start

Forza Horizon 4 won't start: The game worked on PC via Xbox Game Pass until I bought the Ultimate Add-Ons bundle on the Microsoft Store. This thread is a continuation of the last one, which erroneously got marked as solved. The game shows the splash screen for a brief period of time before crashing to...
  7. Forza Horizon 4 won't launch

Forza Horizon 4 won't launch: It ran great until I bought the Ultimate Add-Ons bundle, now it simply crashes after showing the splash screen for 30 seconds. From the event viewer: The program ForzaHorizon4.exe version 0.0.0.0 stopped interacting with Windows and was closed. To see if more information...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 Won't start

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Won't start: Hi so far i have been playing xbox game pass on forza horizon 4 but since now specials so i bought the ultimate edition but since i installed it hasn't started Start the game and come in the banner and a grey screen and crash to the desktop in a few second later. I checkd...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 won't launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 won't launch: I've tried closing all apps like CAM, uninstalled MSI Afterburner and RTSS. The game just won't launch at all. The splash screen stays for 3-4 minutes and then just closes. I reinstalled the game 3 times, reset it. Used microsoft troubleshoot for windows store apps. None of...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Forza Horizon 4 crashing: It keeps crashing after i get done with the benchmark and when i do my stuff manually it crashes when the xbox controller pops up please help this game is very buggy atm i have had download problems and crashing problems...