Windows 10: Forza Horizon 4 windows 10 20H2 FH601 Windows Media Componets

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 windows 10 20H2 FH601 Windows Media Componets in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Forza horizon 4 not working error FH601 :... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Kox21, Nov 27, 2020.

1. Kox21 Win User

Forza Horizon 4 windows 10 20H2 FH601 Windows Media Componets

Forza horizon 4 not working error FH601 :

:)

Kox21, Nov 27, 2020
  2. Junaid_A Win User

Install Forza Horizon 4 - error code FH601 (Windows media components is required)

Hi Peyton,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

To have clarity on this issue and guide you accordingly, kindly help us with the following information.

• Which build of Windows 10 is installed on the machine?

(Search winver from the Start menu to know the same)

According to the error code FH601, some
    Windows Media components are missing, and your version of Windows 10 is missing the necessary media .dlls to install Forza Horizon 4. Refer the article

Error FH601 occurs when launching Forza Horizon
    to know more about the same.

The media feature pack you’ve downloaded is for the Windows 10 1703 (15063) build. If you’re on a different Windows 10 build than 1703 (15063), I suggest you to download the media feature pack for the same and check if it works.

Refer the article Media Feature Pack list for Windows N editions,
    to find out the media feature pack for your version of Windows.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Nov 27, 2020
  3. Install Forza Horizon 4 - error code FH601 (Windows media components is required)

So i was trying to see how my pc would perform on Forza Horizon 4 but was unable to play, i got the error code fh601 "Windows media components is required". I downoladed
    this:

Download Media Feature Pack for N and KN versions of Windows 10 from Official Microsoft Download Center and this: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...edition-of-windows-10-version-1703-april-2017, but it still does not work.
    I have Windows 10 pro N. Any help?

***Original title: Forza Horizon 4***

PeytonRumpf, Nov 27, 2020
  4. Forza Horizon 4 windows 10 20H2 FH601 Windows Media Componets

Error: FH601 while launching Forza Horizon 4

When I open game is displayed (as I saw) standard error ( FH601 ) "Windows media components is requierd". I downoladed this:

Download Media Feature Pack for N and KN versions of Windows 10 from Official Microsoft Download Center and this: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...edition-of-windows-10-version-1703-april-2017, but it still does not work. I have Windows 10 pro N. I hope anyone
    help me.

***Modified tittle from: Forza Horizon 4 not working...***

KarolMajtek, Nov 27, 2020
Thema:

Forza Horizon 4 windows 10 20H2 FH601 Windows Media Componets

1. Forza Horizon 4 windows 10 20H2 FH601 Windows Media Componets - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon 20H2

2. Error: FH601 while launching Demo Forza Horizon 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error: FH601 while launching Demo Forza Horizon 4: hello I can't play the forza horizon 4 demo because it gives the error FH601 I've tried some of the methods mentioned here but I still can't play....
  3. Forza Horizon error FH601

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon error FH601: Helllo, i cant run my FH4, when i try to open the game, says i nedd tu instal windows media components, error FH601. i tried to install the media future pack, but doest have the same version of my windows. 1903. what can i do to play the game <Moved>...
  4. Error: FH601 while launching Forza Horizon 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error: FH601 while launching Forza Horizon 4: Hi everybody. Ive recently tried to start FH4 but it wont start up, but instead gives me this error. Ive played a lot of FH4 but first got this problem recently. I have read an other post with this problem but it didnt solve the problem. Thank You. My PC´s specs Windows -...
  5. Install Forza Horizon 4 - error code FH601 (Windows media components is required)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Install Forza Horizon 4 - error code FH601 (Windows media components is required): So i was trying to see how my pc would perform on Forza Horizon 4 but was unable to play, i got the error code fh601 "Windows media components is required". I downoladed this: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=48231 and this:...
  6. Error: FH601 while launching Forza Horizon 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error: FH601 while launching Forza Horizon 4: When I open game is displayed (as I saw) standard error ( FH601 ) "Windows media components is requierd". I downoladed this: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=48231 and this:...
  7. Forza Horizon 4 Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 Windows 10: Hey I need help, I downloaded the forza horizon 4 demo on my pc and when I press enter to start the game up it doesnt even give me a chance to sign in then it says sign in required to proceed, it opens the login screen thing but its blank then it just closes any ideas its...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Forza Horizon 4 crashing: It keeps crashing after i get done with the benchmark and when i do my stuff manually it crashes when the xbox controller pops up please help this game is very buggy atm i have had download problems and crashing problems...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 - PROBLEM !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 - PROBLEM !: Hey ... I have a small problem, premiere forza, etc. I started a happy game ... I play, I play ... And suddenly ... Crash - the game has freeza for a second and gray screen and s*** ... Played Crashes to the desktopafter playing ... Can you help me? The same problem I had...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 Pre-order (Windows 10)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 Pre-order (Windows 10): I preordered FH4 a while ago, and while i got the game and everything belonging to the game as well the Formula-D Car Pack für FM7 is still missing. When i select the car pack in Forza 7 it sets me to the Buy FH4 page which tells me that i already bought the game. I was...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. forza 4 fix win10 20h2

2. forza horizon 4 20h2

3. forza horizon 4 win10 20h2

4. forza horizon 4 windows 10 20h2 update download,
  5. forza horizon 4 windows 20h2 fix,
  6. Forza 7 windows 10 20h2