Windows 10: Forza Horizon 4 (Windows 10 PC) crashes after controller screen

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 (Windows 10 PC) crashes after controller screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey Microsoft-Community! I've got a problem with Forza Horizon 4. The game keeps crashing a few seconds after the XBox Controller screen shows up. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MarvinSkilla, Nov 23, 2018.

1. Forza Horizon 4 (Windows 10 PC) crashes after controller screen

Hey Microsoft-Community!

I've got a problem with Forza Horizon 4. The game keeps crashing a few seconds after the XBox Controller screen shows up. I don't use a controller (if that's important).

My Gaming Laptop has the following specs: It's an Acer Predator Helios 300 (PH315-51)

CPU: Intel Core i7-8750H (6c/12t)

GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 Mobile (6GB)

RAM: 8GB

I haven't done some undervolting or things like that.

I bought the game from the Windows Store.

One maybe more or less important thing: The notebook was shipped with Linux and I fresh-installed Windows 10 Pro.

Please help me, I am really annoyed that this doesn't work as I expected. (I'm moving from a PS4 where everything worked fine!).

All the best

MarvinSkilla

:)

MarvinSkilla, Nov 23, 2018

2. Parental Control Glitch in Forza Horizon 4 on PC

I am playing Forza horizon 4 on windows 10 PC. I want to download tunes/liveries from the marketplace, but every-time I have gone to do that the game says that my Xbox parental controls do not allow me to do that action. I checked my account and looked
    under family, and my specific account is listed as an adult. Thoughts anyone?????

BrandonLoveland, Nov 23, 2018
  3. Paul Bab Win User
    Forza Horizon 3 not detecting Xbox One wired controller on PC

Hi Fadil,

To properly isolate your concern, we need the following information:

• Is this issue happening with other games as well on your Windows 10 PC?
    • Are there any error messages prompted?
    • Have you tried testing a different Xbox One controller on your Windows 10 PC when accessing Forza Horizon 3 and check if the same instance occurs?
    • Have you tried testing the Xbox One controller on a different Windows 10 PC when accessing Forza Horizon 3 and check if the same instance occurs?
    • Do you own the physical copy or the digital version of the game?
    If you downloaded Forza Horizon 3 from the Windows Store, we recommend running the troubleshooter for Windows apps that may help resolve game issues on Windows 10. To proceed, click this

link
    and follow the onscreen prompts.

Also, make sure that your Xbox One controller is updated on Windows 10. For more information, refer to this

link
    and perform the steps provided.

Let us know how it goes.

Paul Bab, Nov 23, 2018
  4. Forza Horizon 4 (Windows 10 PC) crashes after controller screen

Bill Smithers, Nov 23, 2018
Thema:

Forza Horizon 4 (Windows 10 PC) crashes after controller screen

1. Forza Horizon 4 (Windows 10 PC) crashes after controller screen - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon crashes

2. Forza Horizon 4 crashing on Windows PC

in Windows 10 News
    Forza Horizon 4 crashing on Windows PC: [ATTACH]Some Windows users are reporting that they are not able to play Forza Horizon 4, they are complaining that the game is crashing. If you too are facing this issue, then follow this article to resolve the problem on Windows 11/10. Why is Forza Horizon 4 crashing on my...
  3. Forza Horizon 4 Crashing After Loading Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 Crashing After Loading Screen: Hi Microsoft community,I recently installed Forza Horizon 4 on my laptop. My laptop never met the minimum requirements, but was still able to run at a slow FPS. My specs are Processor IntelR CoreTM i5-10210U CPU @ 1.60GHz 2.11 GHzInstalled RAM 8.00 GB 7.79 GB usableIntel...
  4. Forza Horizon 4 PC Crashing

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Forza Horizon 4 PC Crashing: I recently bough Forza Horizon 4 for PC, but every time I open it it crashes on startup. I get through a few of the developer load screens then it goes black and closes after a few seconds. I have a AMD Ryzen 7 3700x, Nvidia 1660 Super, and 32gb of RAM. Windows and my...
  5. Parental controls on forza horizon 4 pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Parental controls on forza horizon 4 pc: Hello. I am aware that this i a common occurence but i have not found a solution to this problem: when attempting to access community customisation in game i get a message saying i can’t because of xbox live parental controls. I authorized everything on xbox.com, tried...
  6. Forza Horizon 4 crashing after loading screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 crashing after loading screen.: I was playing it smoothly till 2 weeks back. I took a break for 2 weeks. And now it's not working. If i have changed anything is that I have updated my GPU drivers, which practically speaking, should be better for the game. Its disgraceful that Microsoft cant even make a...
  7. Forza Horizon 4 crashes after controller screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 crashes after controller screen: I've got a problem with Forza Horizon 4. The game keeps crashing a few seconds after the XBox Controller screen shows up. I don't use a controller (if that's important). My Gaming Laptop has the following specs: It's an Acer Predator Helios 300 (PH315-51) CPU: Intel Core...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 Crash

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Forza Horizon 4 Crash: My game crashes 20 sec after i opened my game. All drivers are up-to-date https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-horizon-4-crash/ce7f5c35-b594-4114-bfe9-1cfb60401a0c"
  9. parental control and forza horizon 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    parental control and forza horizon 4: hi i want to play my new game forza horizon 4 but some fonctionalitys just don't work because of parental control ... please help me get reed of it plzzzz ...i'm 36 years old ......
  10. Forza Horizon 4 crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Forza Horizon 4 crashing: It keeps crashing after i get done with the benchmark and when i do my stuff manually it crashes when the xbox controller pops up please help this game is very buggy atm i have had download problems and crashing problems...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. forza horizon 4 keeps crashing pc

2. my forza horizon 4 keeps crashing ar controller

3. forza horizon 4 keeps crashing a few seconds after playing

4. forza horizon 4 crash on control screen,
  5. forza horizon 4 crash after control settings change,
  6. forza horizon 4 controller screen glitch,
  7. forza horizon 4 windows 10 how to use a diferent account,
  8. forza horizon 4 windows 10 freeze,
  9. how to fix forza horizon 4 crashing glitch pc,
  10. forza horizon 4 crashing when using a controller