Windows 10: Forza Horizon 4 Windows 10

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 Windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hey I need help, I downloaded the forza horizon 4 demo on my pc and when I press enter to start the game up it doesnt even give me a chance to sign in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MaximBowls, Oct 11, 2018.

1. Forza Horizon 4 Windows 10

Hey I need help, I downloaded the forza horizon 4 demo on my pc and when I press enter to start the game up it doesnt even give me a chance to sign in then it says sign in required to proceed, it opens the login screen thing but its blank then it just closes any ideas its really annoying.

:)

MaximBowls, Oct 11, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

#XboxE3 2018: Seasons and Open-World Adventure in Forza Horizon 4

Source: E3 2018: Experience Stunning Seasons and Open-World Adventure in Forza Horizon 4 - Xbox Wire

Brink, Oct 11, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Forza Horizon 3 Windows 10 demo now available

Source: Forza Horizon 3 Windows 10 Demo Now Available - Xbox Wire

Brink, Oct 11, 2018
  4. Forza Horizon 4 Windows 10

Forza Horizon 4 cant play online

Do you have the latest cumulative updates for Windows 10 1803 installed?

Open Start > Settings > Apps > Apps & features

Scroll down to Forza Horizon 4

Select it

Click Advanced options

Click Reset

Restart

Check the Store for updates

If that does not work...

download the following utility and use it to remove Forza Horizon 4:

https://gallery.technet.microsoft.com/scriptcen...

Download and reinstall Forza Horizon - Microsoft Store

I am going to admit, you are not the first to report of issues with installing Forza Horizon series of games on Windows 10. There doesn't seem to be a documented solution of works and doesn't work. I have recommended to users to downgrade to an older release
    such as Windows 10 1703 and they report it works.

See example case:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

Here is something else you can try:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

Andre for Directly, Oct 11, 2018
Thema:

Forza Horizon 4 Windows 10

1. Forza Horizon 4 Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon

2. Forza Horizon 4 demo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 demo: Is it actually possible to play this demo or am I only to able to look at the opening scene? Clearly it's impossible or I wouldn't be writing this message. Taking the time to find out you have to login and there not being any hint in the opening screen on how to do this it's...
  3. Forza horizon 4, bug de ventes au enchères

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza horizon 4, bug de ventes au enchères: Bonjour, quand j'ai vendu une Ferrari F50 GT à 1million, je suis passé de 4 017 095 crédits (CR) à 4 927 095 crédits (CR), donc je n'ai pas eu ma somme convenu puis-je être reboursé s'il vous plait ? ( à moins que je ne sache pas compter :-) ) Merci d'avance Gamertag:...
  4. Windows 10 - I can not move Forza Horizon 4

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 - I can not move Forza Horizon 4: I can not move Forza: Forza Horizon 4 can't move. but there is the Option and i can not use it! HELP!!!! [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-i-can-not-move-forza-horizon-4/a080c85e-afa3-4f0b-80c0-1e1702e2db83
  5. I can't download Forza Horizon 3 or any other apps on the Microsoft Store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't download Forza Horizon 3 or any other apps on the Microsoft Store.: I just bought the game today and was really looking forward to playing it, and i checked the system requirements and everything and I know I got more than enough to play this game. I clicked on install and it say Starting Download. Then after awhile it will give me an error...
  6. Forza Horizon 3 on PC wont launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 3 on PC wont launch: I bought Forza Horizon 3 the other day and have not been able to play it at all. I have searched online and tried some trouble shooting steps listed below and it still doesnt work. My PC specs are: Intel core i5-6600k at 4.2GHz OC Nvidia GTX 1070 (MSI Gaming X OC 8GB) 16GB...
  7. Forza horizon 4 (update error) error code 0x80080005

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza horizon 4 (update error) error code 0x80080005: Went to launch FH4 and it took for ever to launch today and then it failed to update Also my Xbox app is stuck in a never ending loading loop when I open it I am thinking this might be a part of the problem edit : I uninstalled FH4 and when I click the install button in...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 - Crashing on Startup, doesn´t run

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 - Crashing on Startup, doesn´t run: Hi, I bought the game on 3.10.2018. Everything ran well, but one week ago, after a windows update (I´m running Windows 10) and after weekend I wanted to play Forza Horizon 4 and the game doesn´t starts. I have only the first loading screen (With McLaren Senna picture) and...
  9. forza horizon 3 demo not launching

in Windows 10 Gaming
    forza horizon 3 demo not launching: hello i installed forza horizon 3 demo and when i open it it only opens it and shows the picture of that game in the midle of the screen and then it crashes but i need to say that my laptop is under minimum requirements i have intel celleron n4000 1:10ghz intel uhd 600 1GB...
  10. Problems downloading Forza Horizon 4 from Windows Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems downloading Forza Horizon 4 from Windows Store: Hi! So I first purchased Forza Horizon 4 on 27th Dec 2018, the game installed fine and ran perfectly - no issues at all. However, I went to play the game this morning and it would force close upon starting. I tried numerous fixes like updating windows, my graphics drivers,...