Windows 10: Forza Horizon 4 Windows 10

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 Windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hey I need help, I downloaded the forza horizon 4 demo on my pc and when I press enter to start the game up it doesnt even give me a chance to sign in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MaximBowls, Oct 11, 2018.

1. Forza Horizon 4 Windows 10

Hey I need help, I downloaded the forza horizon 4 demo on my pc and when I press enter to start the game up it doesnt even give me a chance to sign in then it says sign in required to proceed, it opens the login screen thing but its blank then it just closes any ideas its really annoying.

:)

MaximBowls, Oct 11, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

#XboxE3 2018: Seasons and Open-World Adventure in Forza Horizon 4

Source: E3 2018: Experience Stunning Seasons and Open-World Adventure in Forza Horizon 4 - Xbox Wire

Brink, Oct 11, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Forza Horizon 3 Windows 10 demo now available

Source: Forza Horizon 3 Windows 10 Demo Now Available - Xbox Wire

Brink, Oct 11, 2018
  4. Forza Horizon 4 Windows 10

Forza Horizon 4 cant play online

Do you have the latest cumulative updates for Windows 10 1803 installed?

Open Start > Settings > Apps > Apps & features

Scroll down to Forza Horizon 4

Select it

Click Advanced options

Click Reset

Restart

Check the Store for updates

If that does not work...

download the following utility and use it to remove Forza Horizon 4:

https://gallery.technet.microsoft.com/scriptcen...

Download and reinstall Forza Horizon - Microsoft Store

I am going to admit, you are not the first to report of issues with installing Forza Horizon series of games on Windows 10. There doesn't seem to be a documented solution of works and doesn't work. I have recommended to users to downgrade to an older release
    such as Windows 10 1703 and they report it works.

See example case:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

Here is something else you can try:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

Andre for Directly, Oct 11, 2018
Thema:

Forza Horizon 4 Windows 10

1. Forza Horizon 4 Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon

2. Cannot sync data using Forza Horizon 4

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot sync data using Forza Horizon 4: I purchased Forza Horizon 4 from the Microsoft Store But I am blocked to main menu when I try to start it. Data sync and the loading is infinite there....
  3. Blocked accout Forza Horizon 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blocked accout Forza Horizon 4: Hello, My account has been blocked for no reason for one week. There is no information why. Please, clarify the situation. The game is still working but i do not have access to my project section....
  4. Forza Horizon 4 not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 not working: This message shows up when I'm trying to run Forza Horizon 4 : Forza Horizon 4 is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001. What happend ? What do I have to do?[ATTACH]...
  5. unable to install forza horizon 4

unable to install forza horizon 4: I am unable to install FH4, it just says manage, then lists my old devices. it shows a small ! and when i hold my mouse on it, it says 'does not work on this device' current specs are i7 5820k, gtx 1080, 32gb ram so should be able to run. already tried the wsreset that...
  6. Can't Re-install Forza Horizon 4 on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Re-install Forza Horizon 4 on PC: I have had FH4 on my PC before I wiped it due to it getting full. I was hoping to use RAID but apparently my motherboard is incapable of doing so. So I went back to Microsoft store to re-install FH4 only to see the install button grayed out. I got FH3 to download no problem...
  7. Forza Horizon 3 disappeared after Windows reinstalled

Forza Horizon 3 disappeared after Windows reinstalled: I purchased a few games from Windows Store, among them Forza Horizon 3. Then I had some problems and reinstalled Windows. I also logged in my account but I currently cannot play the game because the system informs me that I’m no longer own the game and I need to buy it again....
  8. Forza Horizon 4 Crashing Instantly when trying to launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 Crashing Instantly when trying to launch: Everywhere I've looked on the internet I am yet to find a solution to my problem, or any cases that have the exact same issue that I do. My forza horizon 4 game will not launch; when I click launch it would flash a black window for a split second, then it would disappear. If...
  9. I have a problem with saving the game forza horizon 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a problem with saving the game forza horizon 4: I have a problem with saving the game forza horizon 4 when I started the game for the first time the game was normally saved and when I tried to play it for the second and third time the game was not saved. The problem is on win 10...
  10. I have a problem with saving the game forza horizon 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a problem with saving the game forza horizon 4: Mam problem z zapisaniem gry forza horizon 4, kiedy zacząłem grę po raz pierwszy, gdy gra była normalnie zapisywana i kiedy próbowałem ją zagrać po raz drugi i trzeci, gra nie została zapisana. Problem polega na wygraniu 10...