Windows 10: Forza Horizon 4 Windows 10

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 Windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hey I need help, I downloaded the forza horizon 4 demo on my pc and when I press enter to start the game up it doesnt even give me a chance to sign in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MaximBowls, Oct 11, 2018.

1. Forza Horizon 4 Windows 10

Hey I need help, I downloaded the forza horizon 4 demo on my pc and when I press enter to start the game up it doesnt even give me a chance to sign in then it says sign in required to proceed, it opens the login screen thing but its blank then it just closes any ideas its really annoying.

:)

MaximBowls, Oct 11, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

#XboxE3 2018: Seasons and Open-World Adventure in Forza Horizon 4

Source: E3 2018: Experience Stunning Seasons and Open-World Adventure in Forza Horizon 4 - Xbox Wire

Brink, Oct 11, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Forza Horizon 3 Windows 10 demo now available

Source: Forza Horizon 3 Windows 10 Demo Now Available - Xbox Wire

Brink, Oct 11, 2018
  4. Forza Horizon 4 Windows 10

Forza Horizon 4 cant play online

Do you have the latest cumulative updates for Windows 10 1803 installed?

Open Start > Settings > Apps > Apps & features

Scroll down to Forza Horizon 4

Select it

Click Advanced options

Click Reset

Restart

Check the Store for updates

If that does not work...

download the following utility and use it to remove Forza Horizon 4:

https://gallery.technet.microsoft.com/scriptcen...

Download and reinstall Forza Horizon - Microsoft Store

I am going to admit, you are not the first to report of issues with installing Forza Horizon series of games on Windows 10. There doesn't seem to be a documented solution of works and doesn't work. I have recommended to users to downgrade to an older release
    such as Windows 10 1703 and they report it works.

See example case:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

Here is something else you can try:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

Andre for Directly, Oct 11, 2018
Thema:

Forza Horizon 4 Windows 10

1. Forza Horizon 4 Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon

2. Cannot sign in Xbox Live/Forza Horizon 4

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot sign in Xbox Live/Forza Horizon 4: Hi, this morning till midday i had no problems playing forza. Now (about 12h later) i cannot sign in or play... servers seems ok according to microsoft site. Yesterday prior to this problem i was experiencing CtDs during gameplay if its relevant... Also windows and game is...
  3. Online adventures issues in forza horizon 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Online adventures issues in forza horizon 4: Hi! First i'd like to say im not the best at english so forgive me, my problem is, I actually bought the game 3 days ago, first 2 it worked great, not a single issue at all, but now, 3rd day I cannot play multiplayer for longer than 3 minutes, i cant even finish just one...
  4. How can i save my game forza horizon 4 on pc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can i save my game forza horizon 4 on pc: When i just wont to save my game i cant do that and i dont know why. I try a lot of things but it doesnt work. But only one time my game was saved....
  5. Problem with Forza Horizon 4

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem with Forza Horizon 4: I noticed that Auction House and Clubs are greyed out on Forza Horizon 4 and I cannot access them. I play this game only online and use it in different locations on different internet connections. I’ve been plying this games for a while without any issues. But all of the...
  6. Forza Horizon 4

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Forza Horizon 4: Hello, I got Forza Horizon 4, then went to play it and I get the splash screen then I hit enter and that works, then I hit continue and it loads and loads then the game just closes completely. How can I fix this problem?...
  7. Forza Horizon 4

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Forza Horizon 4: I got Forza Horizon 4, then went to play it and I get the splash screen then I hit enter and that works, then I hit continue and it loads and loads then the game just closes completely. How can I fix this problem?...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 Fortune Island not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 Fortune Island not working: Hi, So I bought the DLC on the store, downloaded it and supposedly it's installed. However when I launch the game and try to access the DLC content, it redirects me to the store page to buy the software. Do I need to do something special to make it work?...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 crashes after controller screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 crashes after controller screen: I've got a problem with Forza Horizon 4. The game keeps crashing a few seconds after the XBox Controller screen shows up. I don't use a controller (if that's important). My Gaming Laptop has the following specs: It's an Acer Predator Helios 300 (PH315-51) CPU: Intel Core...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 shows blinking artifacts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 shows blinking artifacts: In Windows 10 1903 build 18362, the game shows blinking elements, like car panel and headlights. Tested with Nvidia drivers 419.67 and 430.00 Video showing the issue: Forza Horizon 4 blinking issue in Windows 10 1903 build 18362 It didn't happen in Windows 10 1809 with...