Windows 10: Forza Horizon 4 with a ton of Problems. How do i fix Audio and crashes?

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 with a ton of Problems. How do i fix Audio and crashes? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I hvae now been wandering among all the forums i could find and nobody had neither a specific nor a working solution for me: I have dwnloaded the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ItsLoneWolf38, Oct 3, 2018.

1. Forza Horizon 4 with a ton of Problems. How do i fix Audio and crashes?

I hvae now been wandering among all the forums i could find and nobody had neither a specific nor a working solution for me:

I have dwnloaded the Forza Horizon 4 Standard Edition through Game Pass yesterday but i have a lot of issues with the game. (I'm on PC btw. Win10)

The Story:

After finishing the download yesterday, i have started the game. Everything ran smoothly I had Audio, and the Intro Videos were playing nicely.
    Then i arrived in the menu and noticed that there was no sound. I thought oh well a menu without sound isnt nice but it works. So i started the game. My Ears exploded because i suddenly had sound again. Then the cutscene ended and i again had no sound. I searched Forums, asked friends and so on and so on. I didnt understand how to fix it until today. I searched again and found out that unchecking the "Disable all enhancements" box in the windows sound configuration did the Job. But here is an other important information: With no sounds i was able to play the game i controlled the car and all that.

As noted i unchecked the box in the sound config from windows, restarted my PC and then started the Game again. YAY Sound in the menu. I chose continue in the menu and it started loading. But before i was able to control the car even before the cutscene really started, my PC froze COMPLETELY. I wasnt able to start task manager, CTRL+ALT+DEL didnt work so my only option was to press the Reset Button. I thought this was a one time occasion and i started the game again but now it crashed my PC in the Loading screen itself. I tried giving Forza Horizon a higher Priority and all these things i read in forums but nothing helped. After changing some settings in my sound driver, that i will revert again, i have some awful noise jittering on my Headphones but that i know how to fix.

btw, my PC is not the best but i checked that my PC can run it with the requirements. My Drivers are up to date and windows also doesnt have any pending updates on my PC. I've tried everything possible but nothing worked. I will not reinstall it because i dont think that would help. It would be a waste of time I dont know if there is a repair function for the windows apps like you have on steam where you can verify game files but if there is please tell me i didnt find it.

:)

ItsLoneWolf38, Oct 3, 2018
  2. NickB5 Win User

Forza Horizon 4 Doesn't Work

Hi, I just bought the ultimate edition for forza horizon 4, I install it, I launch it, it has a splash screen, and then immediately crashes, seconds later. I uninstalled the game, and reinstalled it, and that didn't fix it. Is there a fix? or can I refund
    it? completely unacceptable for a 100$ game to not **** work.

NickB5, Oct 3, 2018
  3. sdegan Win User
    Forza Horizon 3 crash on launch

I have this problem since last year and I have tried everything that has been suggested in many sites including Forza Horizon forum. I can not believe that this very annoying issue has not been fixed yet.

This really forces me not to buy any other game from Microsoft. It is a pity because I like Forza Horizon but I am really upset with all the time spent trying to fix it.

sdegan, Oct 3, 2018
  4. Forza Horizon 4 with a ton of Problems. How do i fix Audio and crashes?

Forza Horizon

When I open Forza Horizon 3, it crashes after 5 seconds how do I fix this?

LucasWilley, Oct 3, 2018
Thema:

Forza Horizon 4 with a ton of Problems. How do i fix Audio and crashes?

1. Forza Horizon 4 with a ton of Problems. How do i fix Audio and crashes? - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon ton

2. Forza Horizon 4 crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 crashing: Forza Horizon 4 purchased from Microsoft Store is crashing on my PC with the error code 0xc0000005. The crash happens during free ride at the exact same location. I have reinstalled the game, updated windows and graphics card driver, but it did not help. How can I solve my...
  3. Forza Horizon 4 crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 crashing: Forza Horizon 4 purchased from Microsoft Store is crashing on my PC with the error code 0xc0000005. The crash happens during free ride at the exact same location. I have reinstalled the game, updated windows and graphics card driver, but it did not help. How can I solve my...
  4. Forza Horizon 4 Crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 Crashing: Hi, I have an issue where I am playing Forza Horizon 4 and every half an hour, on the dot, my game will crash. Im not sure why this is and I have tried re-installing my game and other fixes but none have worked. Please could I have some help. Thanks...
  5. Forza Horizon 4 Crashing

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Forza Horizon 4 Crashing: Forza Horizon 4 crashes no matter what i do. Lowering graphics doesnt help as it crashes even tho i set it to high or medium. Im gaming on a 2060 geforce rtx and a ryzen 7 2700x so it makes no sense that i should be crashing with even ultra settings on. i have 16 gb of ram...
  6. Forza Horizon 4 Crash

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Forza Horizon 4 Crash: My game crashes 20 sec after i opened my game. All drivers are up-to-date https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-horizon-4-crash/ce7f5c35-b594-4114-bfe9-1cfb60401a0c"
  7. Forza Horizon 4 with a ton of Problems. How do i fix Audio and crashes?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 with a ton of Problems. How do i fix Audio and crashes?: I hvae now been wandering among all the forums i could find and nobody had neither a specific nor a working solution for me: I have dwnloaded the Forza Horizon 4 Standard Edition through Game Pass yesterday but i have a lot of issues with the game. (I'm on PC btw. Win10)...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 download problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 download problem: I pre ordered the Forza Horizon 4 standard edition on 1st October, but the download seems to never end. It keeps on increasing and increasing. Please tell me a way !! One more thing.... I am never going to buy anything on microsoft store again !!...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Forza Horizon 4 crashing: It keeps crashing after i get done with the benchmark and when i do my stuff manually it crashes when the xbox controller pops up please help this game is very buggy atm i have had download problems and crashing problems...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 - PROBLEM !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 - PROBLEM !: Hey ... I have a small problem, premiere forza, etc. I started a happy game ... I play, I play ... And suddenly ... Crash - the game has freeza for a second and gray screen and s*** ... Played Crashes to the desktopafter playing ... Can you help me? The same problem I had...