Windows 10: Forza Horizon 4 won't uninstall

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 won't uninstall in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I can't uninstall Forza Horizon 4, or any games. I've tried doing it by the control panel, resetting microsoft store, and relogging into my microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SmellyDigi, Feb 19, 2021.

1. Forza Horizon 4 won't uninstall

I can't uninstall Forza Horizon 4, or any games. I've tried doing it by the control panel, resetting microsoft store, and relogging into my microsoft account. No matter what, it wont uninstall. Is there any way to fix this without having to redownload windows?

:)

SmellyDigi, Feb 19, 2021
Thema:

Forza Horizon 4 won't uninstall

1. Forza Horizon 4 won't uninstall - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon won't

2. Uninstall Forza Horizon 4 Demo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uninstall Forza Horizon 4 Demo: So, I installed the app. It didn't work well. So I uninstalled it through settings all fine. But when I went to explorer, i found out that nothing had been uninstalled. I found out that 3 of 5 folders had deleted. 1 of the remaining can't be deleted and I can't get access...
  3. Uninstall Forza Horizon 4 Demo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Uninstall Forza Horizon 4 Demo: So, I installed the app. It didn't work well. So I uninstalled it through settings all fine. But when I went to explorer, i found out that nothing had been uninstalled. I found out that 3 of 5 folders had deleted. 1 of the remaining can't be deleted and I can't get access...
  4. Unable to Uninstall Forza Horizon 4

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to Uninstall Forza Horizon 4: I attempted to uninstall Forza Horizon 4, and based on the fact that I can't find any folder relating to Forza Horizon 4 or "sunrisebasegame" or whatever; it sure LOOKS like it worked. But upon further inspection, I never got my 60 GB of space back. In fact I got literally...
  5. Forza Horizon 4 uninstall

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Forza Horizon 4 uninstall: I uninstalled FH4, I rebooted my pc a few times and yet, the 80/90 gig that the game took up was never freed from my C drive, how do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-horizon-4-uninstall/739af18c-27bf-4a4b-b5aa-1bccc69cb79c
  6. Forza Horizon 4 won't start

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Forza Horizon 4 won't start: The game worked on PC via Xbox Game Pass until I bought the Ultimate Add-Ons bundle on the Microsoft Store. This thread is a continuation of the last one, which erroneously got marked as solved. The game shows the splash screen for a brief period of time before crashing to...
  7. Forza Horizon 4 won't launch

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Forza Horizon 4 won't launch: It ran great until I bought the Ultimate Add-Ons bundle, now it simply crashes after showing the splash screen for 30 seconds. From the event viewer: The program ForzaHorizon4.exe version 0.0.0.0 stopped interacting with Windows and was closed. To see if more information...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 Won't start

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Won't start: Hi so far i have been playing xbox game pass on forza horizon 4 but since now specials so i bought the ultimate edition but since i installed it hasn't started Start the game and come in the banner and a grey screen and crash to the desktop in a few second later. I checkd...
  9. Can't uninstall Forza Horizon 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't uninstall Forza Horizon 4: I uninstalled Forza Horizon 4 using the XBox (Beta) app for PC. However, all of the files are still in C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Deleted and I can't delete them. I have tried changing permissions on the folder using Properties>Security>Advanced but it gives me the error...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 won't launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 won't launch: I've tried closing all apps like CAM, uninstalled MSI Afterburner and RTSS. The game just won't launch at all. The splash screen stays for 3-4 minutes and then just closes. I reinstalled the game 3 times, reset it. Used microsoft troubleshoot for windows store apps. None of...