Windows 10: Forza Horizon 4 - Xbox 360 Controller does not work anymore after disconnect

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 - Xbox 360 Controller does not work anymore after disconnect in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I bought the Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition and have a problem with the Xbox 360 Wirless Controller. It works fine in every other game. After... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RedWraith323, Dec 2, 2018.

1. Forza Horizon 4 - Xbox 360 Controller does not work anymore after disconnect

Hi,

I bought the Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition and have a problem with the Xbox 360 Wirless Controller. It works fine in every other game. After disconnect due to inactivity I often get massages or the game pause itself. After reconnecting I can succesfully use the controller again.

Unfortunately this does not work with Forza. Happened with Forza Motorsport 6 and Horizon 4. This is really annoying since I need to restart the game to get the controller working again.

Has anyone the same problem or perhaps even a solution?

Thank you and best wishes!

:)

RedWraith323, Dec 2, 2018

2. xbox 360 controller playing forza horizon 3 on a pc

will the xbox 360 controller work playing forza horizon 3 on a pc or does it require a xbox one controller to play on a pc

RossRufener, Dec 2, 2018
  3. Forza Horizon 3 not detecting Xbox One wired controller on PC

Hi everyone. I got Forza Horizon 3 on PC last month. Been enjoying it plenty so far. All this time I've been using my old wired xbox 360 controller to play and there hasn't been issues until the controller's analogue sticks have been going haywire as of
    late. I got myself a new Xbox One wired controller and it works fine on all my other games like Witcher 3 and GTA 5 but it's not detecting on Forza Horizon 3. My old xbox 360 gamepad is detected when I plug it in but not the xbox one controller.

I uninstalled the xbox 360 gamepad drivers as well. Anyone else having this issue?

Fadil Feisal, Dec 2, 2018
  4. Arul_D Win User

Forza Horizon 4 - Xbox 360 Controller does not work anymore after disconnect

Wired Xbox 360 Controller Keeps disconnecting itself

Hi Frank,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Forum.

I would suggest you to follow the steps provided in the following Article and check if it helps.

Troubleshoot your Xbox 360 controller for Windows

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-on-other-devices/windows/xbox-controller-for-windows-help

Xbox controllers, headsets, and wireless accessories

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-360/accessories/controllers-remotes

Xbox 360 Wireless Controller disconnects or can't connect

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-...ller-disconnects-frequently-or-cannot-connect

If you still have issues, I would suggest you to contact Xbox support

Contact us

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/conta...ller-disconnects-frequently-or-cannot-connect

Please let us know if the issue persists. We will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Arul_D, Dec 2, 2018
Thema:

Forza Horizon 4 - Xbox 360 Controller does not work anymore after disconnect

1. Forza Horizon 4 - Xbox 360 Controller does not work anymore after disconnect - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon Xbox

2. Forza Horizon 4, Controller not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4, Controller not working: Why my DS4 dont work while playing Forza Horizon 4? It works in any other game not from ms store like Rocket League Epic or any game on Steam. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-horizon-4-controller-not-working/1416433f-a32c-4789-aca0-9ead59dd4c1b
  3. Still... Xbox 360 Controller won't work on Forza Horizon 4 after Windows 2004 update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Still... Xbox 360 Controller won't work on Forza Horizon 4 after Windows 2004 update: Hi, Many people seem to have similar issues and I haven't found any solution so far. After updating to Windows 10 2004 update, my Xbox 360 controller stopped working. I followed a tutorial to get it working again, and for the most part it does. However, it doesn't work on...
  4. Xbox 360 Controller not working on Forza Horizon 4 after Windows 2004 update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox 360 Controller not working on Forza Horizon 4 after Windows 2004 update: Hi guys, I have seem some threads about people having similar issues, but no solutions. After updating to Windows 10 2004 update, my Xbox 360 controller stopped working. I followed a tutorial to get it working again, and for the most part it does. However, Forza Horizon 4...
  5. forza horizon 4 xbox live parental control

in Windows 10 Gaming
    forza horizon 4 xbox live parental control: the action house doesn't work and i cant upload skins why is this its says to change the parental setting but on pc there is no god dam setting for that...
  6. Xbox 360 controller won't work anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox 360 controller won't work anymore: A while back, when Windows updated, my Xbox controllers quit working on Windows 10. My Playstation controllers and Switch Pro controllers work fine. I'm using an Xbox 360 controller, wirelessly with the dongle adapter that came with the Xbox. I tried finding new drivers for...
  7. Forza Horizon 4 Parental Controls

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 Parental Controls: I always get this message that says "This feature is blocked by Xbox live parental controls." whenever I try to access the "Find new designs" or "Find new tunings" section in the menu. I have tried many ways to fix this problem by using the tips I got from the internet, yet...
  8. parental control and forza horizon 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    parental control and forza horizon 4: hi i want to play my new game forza horizon 4 but some fonctionalitys just don't work because of parental control ... please help me get reed of it plzzzz ...i'm 36 years old ......
  9. Forza Horizon 4 Online Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 Online Not Working: I have tried every single possible troubleshoot to get multiplayer to work and nothing works. My NAT connection is open and connected yet I still can't play online. What am I missing here? Do I need an IPV6 connection to play online? HELP!...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate does not run

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate does not run: Yesterday i've purchased Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate to be able to play on 28.09.2018. I've downloaded 64 Gbs and it does not run as it was with FH3!!! Again i assume it is because of laggy MS Store! MS when are you going to fix your store finally? So the question is how can i...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. horizon 4 xbox 360 controller not wok

2. can i play forza horizon 4 with an xbox 360 contoller pc

3. xbox 360 controller forza 4 pc

4. forza horizon 4 controller not working,
  5. forza horizob benchmark not work,
  6. forza horizon 4 xbox360 controller not working,
  7. forza horizon 4 pc wired xbox 360 controller not working,
  8. 360 controller horizon 4