Windows 10: forza horizon 4 xbox live parental control

Discus and support forza horizon 4 xbox live parental control in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; the action house doesn't work and i cant upload skins why is this its says to change the parental setting but on pc there is no god dam setting for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ShySiamang93255, Dec 6, 2019.

1. forza horizon 4 xbox live parental control

the action house doesn't work and i cant upload skins why is this its says to change the parental setting but on pc there is no god dam setting for that

:)

ShySiamang93255, Dec 6, 2019

2. Parental Control Glitch in Forza Horizon 4 on PC

I am playing Forza horizon 4 on windows 10 PC. I want to download tunes/liveries from the marketplace, but every-time I have gone to do that the game says that my Xbox parental controls do not allow me to do that action. I checked my account and looked
    under family, and my specific account is listed as an adult. Thoughts anyone?????

BrandonLoveland, Dec 6, 2019
  3. leotoss Win User
    parental control and forza horizon 4

hi i want to play my new game forza horizon 4 but some fonctionalitys just don't work because of parental control ... please help me get reed of it plzzzz ...i'm 36 years old ...

leotoss, Dec 6, 2019
  4. forza horizon 4 xbox live parental control

parental control in Forza Horizon 4

I faced an issue with Forza Horizon 4 that I’ve just bought from the Microsoft Store. I cannot get access to the in-game auctions because of parental control. I tried to change settings on my Xbox app but I received redirection to the support article:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...ge-childs-xbox-privacy-online-safety-settings

However if I try to change settings I again get the same redirection. So it is a loop

TevinRodriguez, Dec 6, 2019
Thema:

forza horizon 4 xbox live parental control

1. forza horizon 4 xbox live parental control - Similar Threads - forza horizon xbox

2. Forza Horizon 4 can't connect to live

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Forza Horizon 4 can't connect to live: I can't connect to live for a week. I had no issues before 16 march and was playing normally then all of a sudden my connection to live got lost. I tried all solutions related to teredo but nothing changed. I have no problem at other games this only happens with FH4. Im...
  3. Forza Horizon 4, Controller not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4, Controller not working: Why my DS4 dont work while playing Forza Horizon 4? It works in any other game not from ms store like Rocket League Epic or any game on Steam. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-horizon-4-controller-not-working/1416433f-a32c-4789-aca0-9ead59dd4c1b
  4. Parental controls on forza horizon 4 pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Parental controls on forza horizon 4 pc: Hello. I am aware that this i a common occurence but i have not found a solution to this problem: when attempting to access community customisation in game i get a message saying i can’t because of xbox live parental controls. I authorized everything on xbox.com, tried...
  5. Cannot sign in Xbox Live/Forza Horizon 4

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot sign in Xbox Live/Forza Horizon 4: Hi, this morning till midday i had no problems playing forza. Now (about 12h later) i cannot sign in or play... servers seems ok according to microsoft site. Yesterday prior to this problem i was experiencing CtDs during gameplay if its relevant... Also windows and game is...
  6. Forza Horizon 4 Parental Controls

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 Parental Controls: I always get this message that says "This feature is blocked by Xbox live parental controls." whenever I try to access the "Find new designs" or "Find new tunings" section in the menu. I have tried many ways to fix this problem by using the tips I got from the internet, yet...
  7. Parental Control Glitch in Forza Horizon 4 on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Parental Control Glitch in Forza Horizon 4 on PC: I am playing Forza horizon 4 on windows 10 PC. I want to download tunes/liveries from the marketplace, but every-time I have gone to do that the game says that my Xbox parental controls do not allow me to do that action. I checked my account and looked under family, and my...
  8. parental control in Forza Horizon 4

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    parental control in Forza Horizon 4: I faced an issue with Forza Horizon 4 that I’ve just bought from the Microsoft Store. I cannot get access to the in-game auctions because of parental control. I tried to change settings on my Xbox app but I received redirection to the support article:...
  9. trying to remove parental controls so i can play forza horizon 4 online

in Windows 10 Gaming
    trying to remove parental controls so i can play forza horizon 4 online: I got rid of my xbox 360 a few years ago, and i guess i left the parental controls on. i tried making myself a child in a family and changing the parental controls but after i click the link in the email the link freezes. pretty much just trying to remove parental controls...
  10. parental control and forza horizon 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    parental control and forza horizon 4: hi i want to play my new game forza horizon 4 but some fonctionalitys just don't work because of parental control ... please help me get reed of it plzzzz ...i'm 36 years old ......