Windows 10: Forza horizon 4

Discus and support Forza horizon 4 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Help, having alot of problem with the game, one of them is that i cant use the auction house, finding turns and paints, club and alot of this you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by StianEdvardsen, Feb 27, 2019.

1. Forza horizon 4

Help, having alot of problem with the game, one of them is that i cant use the auction house, finding turns and paints, club and alot of this you should have access in forza. Plz help

:)

StianEdvardsen, Feb 27, 2019

2. saving forza horizon 4

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how difficult it can be when the feature does not work the way it is supposed to.

I would suggest you to post Forza Horizon 4 query on Forza Horizon 4 forum. Please post this question in the

Forza Horizon
    forum, where we have the engineers with the expertise to provide solutions for this issue.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Feb 27, 2019
  3. Naveen_M Win User
    Forza Horizon 4 will not unistall

Hi Titus,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I'd suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Click on Start menu, and look for Forza Horizon 4. Right click on it and select
    Uninstall.

You can also uninstall the game through settings by following the below steps.

1. Press Windows key + I together to open Settings.

2. Click on Apps > Apps & features.

3. Click on Forza Horizon 4.

4. Select Uninstall.

Let us know how it goes. I will keep working with you until it's fixed.

Naveen M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Naveen_M, Feb 27, 2019
  4. Forza horizon 4

Bill Smithers, Feb 27, 2019
Thema:

Forza horizon 4

1. Forza horizon 4 - Similar Threads - Forza horizon

2. for anyone can't play forza horizon 4 online IPSEC 0x00000000

in Windows 10 Gaming
    for anyone can't play forza horizon 4 online IPSEC 0x00000000: for anyone can't play forza horizon 4 onlineerrorIPSEC 0x00000000just logout when in forza main menu after that games automatically restart then just login again.....
  3. for anyone can't play forza horizon 4 online IPSEC 0x00000000

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    for anyone can't play forza horizon 4 online IPSEC 0x00000000: for anyone can't play forza horizon 4 onlineerrorIPSEC 0x00000000just logout when in forza main menu after that games automatically restart then just login again.....
  4. Can not sign into my forza horizon 5 profile

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can not sign into my forza horizon 5 profile: Hello, I launch forza horizon 5 from steam. The game luanches and it starts playing the video slideshow on the screen that says press enter to start game. When i do it open the microsoft sign in pop up which plashes the microsoft logo then the whole pop up goes white and i am...
  5. Can not sign into my forza horizon 5 profile

Can not sign into my forza horizon 5 profile: Hello, I launch forza horizon 5 from steam. The game luanches and it starts playing the video slideshow on the screen that says press enter to start game. When i do it open the microsoft sign in pop up which plashes the microsoft logo then the whole pop up goes white and i am...
  6. Forza Horizon 5 dosnt start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 5 dosnt start: Himy Forza stoped working 4 days ago. I reinstalled it but this didnt fixed the error. When I try to start the Game in the XBox app I get this Error code: microsoft.624F8B84B80_3.642.644.0_x64_8wekyb3d8bbweI dont know what this means, does anyone know what the error is?...
  7. Forza Horizon 5 dosnt start

Forza Horizon 5 dosnt start: Himy Forza stoped working 4 days ago. I reinstalled it but this didnt fixed the error. When I try to start the Game in the XBox app I get this Error code: microsoft.624F8B84B80_3.642.644.0_x64_8wekyb3d8bbweI dont know what this means, does anyone know what the error is?...
  8. Forza horizon 5 not finding any new updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza horizon 5 not finding any new updates: I’ve been trying to run forza horizon 5 on my rig ally for a while now and it says theres save data on a newer version, however whenever I try to check for updates using the Xbox app and Microsoft store it doesn’t do anything the “check for updates button” doesn’t do anything...
  9. Forza horizon 5 not finding any new updates

Forza horizon 5 not finding any new updates: I’ve been trying to run forza horizon 5 on my rig ally for a while now and it says theres save data on a newer version, however whenever I try to check for updates using the Xbox app and Microsoft store it doesn’t do anything the “check for updates button” doesn’t do anything...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 Crashing on Win 11

Forza Horizon 4 Crashing on Win 11: Hi, I'd appreciate some help with this issue for a neighbors son who has asked for help. The Software is Forza Horizon 4 version 1.478.564.0Windows 11 Home 23H2 x64. 16G Ram i5 CPU. Lenovo PC. nVidia GPUThe application crashes during initialization with a 0xC0000005 error in...