Windows 10: Forza Horizon 4

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I got Forza Horizon 4, then went to play it and I get the splash screen then I hit enter and that works, then I hit continue and it loads and loads... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by BryanFolland, May 6, 2019.

1. Forza Horizon 4

I got Forza Horizon 4, then went to play it and I get the splash screen then I hit enter and that works, then I hit continue and it loads and loads then the game just closes completely. How can I fix this problem?

:)

BryanFolland, May 6, 2019

2. saving forza horizon 4

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how difficult it can be when the feature does not work the way it is supposed to.

I would suggest you to post Forza Horizon 4 query on Forza Horizon 4 forum. Please post this question in the

Forza Horizon
    forum, where we have the engineers with the expertise to provide solutions for this issue.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Aditya_Roy, May 6, 2019
  3. Naveen_M Win User
    Forza Horizon 4 will not unistall

Hi Titus,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I'd suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Click on Start menu, and look for Forza Horizon 4. Right click on it and select
    Uninstall.

You can also uninstall the game through settings by following the below steps.

1. Press Windows key + I together to open Settings.

2. Click on Apps > Apps & features.

3. Click on Forza Horizon 4.

4. Select Uninstall.

Let us know how it goes. I will keep working with you until it's fixed.

Naveen M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Naveen_M, May 6, 2019
  4. Forza Horizon 4

Bill Smithers, May 6, 2019
Thema:

Forza Horizon 4

1. Forza Horizon 4 - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon

2. Parental controls on forza horizon 4 pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Parental controls on forza horizon 4 pc: Hello. I am aware that this i a common occurence but i have not found a solution to this problem: when attempting to access community customisation in game i get a message saying i can’t because of xbox live parental controls. I authorized everything on xbox.com, tried...
  3. Forza Horizon 4 crashing after loading screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 crashing after loading screen.: I was playing it smoothly till 2 weeks back. I took a break for 2 weeks. And now it's not working. If i have changed anything is that I have updated my GPU drivers, which practically speaking, should be better for the game. Its disgraceful that Microsoft cant even make a...
  4. Forza Horizon 3 and 4 not working after today's MS Windows patch

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Forza Horizon 3 and 4 not working after today's MS Windows patch: What now? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-horizon-3-and-4-not-working-after-todays-ms/198a93b5-dd3f-4303-a27d-f9977f5481f3
  5. Can't install forza horizon 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install forza horizon 4: I cant download any apps from microsoft store. The error code I'm getting is:0x803FB005.i tried resetting the store, signing out and again signing in, reinstalling the microsoft store but none helped....
  6. Power went out during Forza Horizon 4 install, now that space is permanently taken on my SSD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Power went out during Forza Horizon 4 install, now that space is permanently taken on my SSD: I was installing Forza Horizon 4 when my power went out. When my PC turned back on I tried to continue with the install but it said there was insufficient space on my SSD. There were 100 gigs available when I began the install but now it says there are less than 30, which...
  7. Error: FH601 while launching Demo Forza Horizon 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error: FH601 while launching Demo Forza Horizon 4: hello I can't play the forza horizon 4 demo because it gives the error FH601 I've tried some of the methods mentioned here but I still can't play....
  8. can't get online in Forza Horizon 4 (PC)?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't get online in Forza Horizon 4 (PC)?: someone can help me. Why can't I play online in Forza? It works fine in GTA or other games. It only doesn't work in Forza. It's probably because of the NAT type or (see picture)? But how can I change that and what is the NAT type anyway? [ATTACH] kann in Forza Horizon...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 Crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 Crash: So everytime I try to run Forza on PC, the screen becomes gray and forza closes PC PARTS: r3 3200g rx 570 8 gb ram I'm running windows 10 x64 ver 2004 I tried 1. Turning off spatial sound 2. Uninstalled apps that could cause the crash, like discord, MSI Afterburner,...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 loads and loads but doesn't work?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 loads and loads but doesn't work?: You know with Forza Horizon 4 if you start it you have to press Enter (or on X-Box A) to start it and then you get scenes with the Senna you know. But as soon as I press enter it says all the time "Loading... Please wait". Normally it comes shortly and then you are inside but...