Windows 10: Forza Horizon 4

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello, I got Forza Horizon 4, then went to play it and I get the splash screen then I hit enter and that works, then I hit continue and it loads... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by BryanFolland, May 6, 2019.

1. Forza Horizon 4

Hello,

I got Forza Horizon 4, then went to play it and I get the splash screen then I hit enter and that works, then I hit continue and it loads and loads then the game just closes completely. How can I fix this problem?

:)

BryanFolland, May 6, 2019

2. saving forza horizon 4

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how difficult it can be when the feature does not work the way it is supposed to.

I would suggest you to post Forza Horizon 4 query on Forza Horizon 4 forum. Please post this question in the

Forza Horizon
    forum, where we have the engineers with the expertise to provide solutions for this issue.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Aditya_Roy, May 6, 2019
  3. Naveen_M Win User
    Forza Horizon 4 will not unistall

Hi Titus,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I'd suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Click on Start menu, and look for Forza Horizon 4. Right click on it and select
    Uninstall.

You can also uninstall the game through settings by following the below steps.

1. Press Windows key + I together to open Settings.

2. Click on Apps > Apps & features.

3. Click on Forza Horizon 4.

4. Select Uninstall.

Let us know how it goes. I will keep working with you until it's fixed.

Naveen M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Naveen_M, May 6, 2019
  4. Forza Horizon 4

Bill Smithers, May 6, 2019
Thema:

Forza Horizon 4

1. Forza Horizon 4 - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon

2. Error Code 0x80073CFB "Something Unexpected Has Happened" - Forza Horizon 4

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Error Code 0x80073CFB "Something Unexpected Has Happened" - Forza Horizon 4: I have a subscription to the Games Pass on PC. All other games seem to install fine but when I try to install Forza Horizon 4 I cannot get past this error. I have tried everything possible to fix this to no avail. While looking for ways to fix this I am able to find plenty of...
  3. Forza Horizon 4 Crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 Crash: I can't take it anymore, I want to play fh4 but I can't because it always crashes, sometimes right after it starts, sometimes after 5 min, sometimes after 15 min, it doesn't matter, I want to solve this problem right away so I can play, my computer has the necessary...
  4. Forza Horizon 4 Hanging/Crashing on Startup

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Forza Horizon 4 Hanging/Crashing on Startup: My PC is a HP Envy Phoenix 810-477na with 12GB of RAM, an nVidia GeForce GTX 970, and an Intel i7-4790 CPU. This is the control panel reliability report I received about the app: Source ForzaHorizon4.exe Summary Stopped responding and was closed Date ‎14/‎02/‎2020 00:00...
  5. Leftover files74,6GB after Forza horizon 4 uninstall

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Leftover files74,6GB after Forza horizon 4 uninstall: i wanted to uninstall Forza horizon 4 but in the "Apps & features" screen of the setings app it showed forza was using 3gb and after the uninstall id freed up like 2gb and now i still got a 74.6BG folder C:\Program...
  6. Sufficient privileges Forza horizon 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sufficient privileges Forza horizon 4: Trying to join an online session and its saying content is locked and it cannot communicate with the server please try again later and when trying to join a community event it says you received an invite but your account doesnt have sufficient privileges to join right now my...
  7. Forza Horizon 4 keeps uninstalling itself.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 keeps uninstalling itself.: It randomly works after doing a bunch of things, and then uninstalls itself after every time i play it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-horizon-4-keeps-uninstalling-itself/f9f72aeb-f67d-4b1f-b1ec-2dbdf3508d88
  8. Microsoft store not installing/downloading forza horizon properly

Microsoft store not installing/downloading forza horizon properly: At first I thought it was a game problem but after talking with somebody who has had no end of problems with the store it seems the store is at fault. I have downloaded and installed the game more times than I care to remember only to get application hang error, can we please...
  9. forza horizon 4 download

forza horizon 4 download: hi all, after spending over $100 on this game plus addons I was welcomed by a download system that is frankly appalling, I started the download on my wifi that is not very fast and later on needed to pause the download at about 10gb, after unpausing it corrupted the 10gb and...
  10. forza horizon 4 demo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    forza horizon 4 demo: hello everyone I hope everyone is fine .I have downloaded the forza horizon 4 demo but it is showing a error like fh001 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-horizon-4-demo/acf5ea15-51a3-4d6f-beb3-80161b48228d

Users found this page by searching for:

1. forum forza horizon bug retour window