Windows 10: Forza Horizon 4

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So i was trying to see how my pc would perform on Forza Horizon 4 but was unable to play, i got the error code fh601 "Windows media components is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PeytonRumpf, Jun 15, 2019.

1. Forza Horizon 4

So i was trying to see how my pc would perform on Forza Horizon 4 but was unable to play, i got the error code fh601 "Windows media components is required". I downoladed this:
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=48231 and this: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4016817/media-feature-pack-for-n-edition-of-windows-10-version-1703-april-2017, but it still does not work. I have Windows 10 pro N. Any help?

:)

PeytonRumpf, Jun 15, 2019

2. saving forza horizon 4

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how difficult it can be when the feature does not work the way it is supposed to.

I would suggest you to post Forza Horizon 4 query on Forza Horizon 4 forum. Please post this question in the

Forza Horizon
    forum, where we have the engineers with the expertise to provide solutions for this issue.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Jun 15, 2019
  3. Naveen_M Win User
    Forza Horizon 4 will not unistall

Hi Titus,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I'd suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Click on Start menu, and look for Forza Horizon 4. Right click on it and select
    Uninstall.

You can also uninstall the game through settings by following the below steps.

1. Press Windows key + I together to open Settings.

2. Click on Apps > Apps & features.

3. Click on Forza Horizon 4.

4. Select Uninstall.

Let us know how it goes. I will keep working with you until it's fixed.

Naveen M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Naveen_M, Jun 15, 2019
  4. Forza Horizon 4

Bill Smithers, Jun 15, 2019
Thema:

Forza Horizon 4

1. Forza Horizon 4 - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon

2. Transfer Windows store game forza horizon 4 to another pc without redownloading

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Transfer Windows store game forza horizon 4 to another pc without redownloading: Hello,.I ve bought Forza horizon 4 on windows store yesterday..i am low on bandwidth so can i download the files on another computer with my microsoft account and transfer the same to my original pc where i want to play and install it and play ?...
  3. Forza Horizon 4 'No compatible Forza Horizon 4 multiplayer servers found' issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 'No compatible Forza Horizon 4 multiplayer servers found' issue: My Forza horizon 4 PC online multiplayer was working perfectly until a few days ago Everything, including my windows OS, is fully up to date as far as I can tell. My network settings are all unchanged. I have ran a network diagnostic on the xbox app; only issue showing is...
  4. Windows Store wont update my forza horizon 4, it say i dont have enough free space.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows Store wont update my forza horizon 4, it say i dont have enough free space.: i'have problem on microsoft store games update on forza horizon 4, the updates is only 500mb but ms store keep saying that i dont have any space left. [ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  5. Forza Horizon 4 does not connect to the servers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 does not connect to the servers: https://imgur.com/r7oaKig This image shows what is happening. I have good internet but it does not want to connect to the servers. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-horizon-4-does-not-connect-to-the-servers/cc095cd5-aaa9-4367-a622-d0c89de8ec00
  6. Forza Horizon 4 Crashing on Disclaimer Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 Crashing on Disclaimer Screen: Recently after the update of FH4, the game just crashes on startup. In details, the game crash at the moment where it shows the disclaimer. Loads for a while and quits unexpectedly to desktop. My specs for reference: Dell G3 3579 CPU: Intel Core i7-8750H @ 2.20GHz...
  7. forza horizon 4 no audio in gameplay on pc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    forza horizon 4 no audio in gameplay on pc.: hey when i launch the game i can hear the cutscenes but when i am actually playing the game i cant hear anything at all, can anyone help me with how to get sound?...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 won't launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 won't launch: I've tried closing all apps like CAM, uninstalled MSI Afterburner and RTSS. The game just won't launch at all. The splash screen stays for 3-4 minutes and then just closes. I reinstalled the game 3 times, reset it. Used microsoft troubleshoot for windows store apps. None of...
  9. Problem with moving Forza Horizon 4 to an SSD.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problem with moving Forza Horizon 4 to an SSD.: Hi, recently I've bought an SSD. I installed Windows 10 on it. but I still have my old HDD (D: and E: now). And before that I had Forza installed on E: drive (previously D:), and now to even play it, I have to download it again, and with my internet it will take a damn...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 not Logging me in?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 not Logging me in?: I bought FH4 Yesterday and installed it overnight, when i woke up i tried to play the game and it confronted me with an error of "You mus be signed in to continue", i tried Rebooting , Restarting the Game, signing in and out of my account and it just continues to tell me i...