Windows 10: Forza Horizon 4

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello, recently I bought Forza Horizon 4. From my perspective, amount i paid is pretty significant. However I instantly encountered problem, I am not... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Kajenas, Jul 22, 2019.

1. Kajenas Win User

Forza Horizon 4

Hello, recently I bought Forza Horizon 4. From my perspective, amount i paid is pretty significant. However I instantly encountered problem, I am not able to even download the game. I am very disappointed, because it feels like i am throwing away money. I really would appreciate to be able to even download the game, however after trying all possible fixes, nothing changed, after three days of ongoing download process it is till at 20.35 MB even though my usual internet speed is 30 Mb/s. I would really appreciate if you could do something about this.

:)

Kajenas, Jul 22, 2019

2. saving forza horizon 4

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how difficult it can be when the feature does not work the way it is supposed to.

I would suggest you to post Forza Horizon 4 query on Forza Horizon 4 forum. Please post this question in the

Forza Horizon
    forum, where we have the engineers with the expertise to provide solutions for this issue.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Jul 22, 2019
  3. Naveen_M Win User
    Forza Horizon 4 will not unistall

Hi Titus,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I'd suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Click on Start menu, and look for Forza Horizon 4. Right click on it and select
    Uninstall.

You can also uninstall the game through settings by following the below steps.

1. Press Windows key + I together to open Settings.

2. Click on Apps > Apps & features.

3. Click on Forza Horizon 4.

4. Select Uninstall.

Let us know how it goes. I will keep working with you until it's fixed.

Naveen M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Naveen_M, Jul 22, 2019
  4. Forza Horizon 4

Bill Smithers, Jul 22, 2019
Thema:

Forza Horizon 4

1. Forza Horizon 4 - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon

2. My Forza horizon 3 is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Forza horizon 3 is not working: So i have recently downloaded and installed Forza horizon 3 and I have windows 10, 22h2 version. I have tried everything to make my game work it's not working kindly suggest some ways to make it work.Thanks Best regards Aadityansh...
  3. My Forza horizon 3 is not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Forza horizon 3 is not working: So i have recently downloaded and installed Forza horizon 3 and I have windows 10, 22h2 version. I have tried everything to make my game work it's not working kindly suggest some ways to make it work.Thanks Best regards Aadityansh...
  4. Forza Horizon 4 doesnt give me a option to sync my xbox account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 doesnt give me a option to sync my xbox account: I just got Forza 4 on my PC from Steam i can log into my Xbox account but it does not give me any option to sync accounts so I have my username and tunes but no cars levels or story progress does anybody have a solution that worked for them....
  5. Forza Horizon 4 doesnt give me a option to sync my xbox account

Forza Horizon 4 doesnt give me a option to sync my xbox account: I just got Forza 4 on my PC from Steam i can log into my Xbox account but it does not give me any option to sync accounts so I have my username and tunes but no cars levels or story progress does anybody have a solution that worked for them....
  6. Why is Forza Horizon 5 taking up double the amount of storage than it should?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is Forza Horizon 5 taking up double the amount of storage than it should?: I'm on PC, and I recently downloaded Forza Horizon 5 and found that it takes up 140GB of storage in both the Apps and Features and the Other categories of my storage. It currently takes up 280GB of storage as a result, which is a lot more than I think it should. Why is this?...
  7. Why is Forza Horizon 5 taking up double the amount of storage than it should?

Why is Forza Horizon 5 taking up double the amount of storage than it should?: I'm on PC, and I recently downloaded Forza Horizon 5 and found that it takes up 140GB of storage in both the Apps and Features and the Other categories of my storage. It currently takes up 280GB of storage as a result, which is a lot more than I think it should. Why is this?...
  8. Why is Forza Horizon 5 taking up double the amount of storage than it should?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. Forza Horizon 4: How do I move the second DLC to my E drive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4: How do I move the second DLC to my E drive?: Hello, I've been migrating all my games from my C drive to my E drive. First I moved FH4 under the "Installed apps" menu to my E drive and checked the box to also move the DLC's. When I looked closer I realized that it shows one of the DLC's still on my C drive. I would like...
  10. Forza Horizon 4: How do I move the second DLC to my E drive?

Forza Horizon 4: How do I move the second DLC to my E drive?: Hello, I've been migrating all my games from my C drive to my E drive. First I moved FH4 under the "Installed apps" menu to my E drive and checked the box to also move the DLC's. When I looked closer I realized that it shows one of the DLC's still on my C drive. I would like...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. forza horizon 4 on windows 2019