Windows 10: Forza Horizon 4

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi there I was playing forza yesterday with my friends. I was in a convoy and it comes up with a message. I cant remember what the message said but now... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Odin51255, May 12, 2020.

1. Odin51255 Win User

Forza Horizon 4

Hi there I was playing forza yesterday with my friends. I was in a convoy and it comes up with a message. I cant remember what the message said but now when I join in a convoy I can only see 3 people at a time and I cant see any traffic cars. also when im in a convoy and I cant see people I will crash into them because I cant see them. please help

:)

Odin51255, May 12, 2020

2. saving forza horizon 4

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how difficult it can be when the feature does not work the way it is supposed to.

I would suggest you to post Forza Horizon 4 query on Forza Horizon 4 forum. Please post this question in the

Forza Horizon
    forum, where we have the engineers with the expertise to provide solutions for this issue.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Aditya_Roy, May 12, 2020
  3. Naveen_M Win User
    Forza Horizon 4 will not unistall

Hi Titus,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I'd suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Click on Start menu, and look for Forza Horizon 4. Right click on it and select
    Uninstall.

You can also uninstall the game through settings by following the below steps.

1. Press Windows key + I together to open Settings.

2. Click on Apps > Apps & features.

3. Click on Forza Horizon 4.

4. Select Uninstall.

Let us know how it goes. I will keep working with you until it's fixed.

Naveen M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Naveen_M, May 12, 2020
  4. Forza Horizon 4

Bill Smithers, May 12, 2020
Thema:

Forza Horizon 4

1. Forza Horizon 4 - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon

2. Forza Horizon 4 Fortune Island not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 Fortune Island not working: So i installed Forza Horizon 4 Fortune Island, but every time i try travelling to the dlc map, it say i have to install it first, so then i push "install" after a few seconds it says, it has been installed, but i still cant play it....
  3. Forza horizon 4 pc version crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza horizon 4 pc version crash: Hello, few days ago I updated forza horizon, after update if i start the game it crash after the intro or when i try to select a different car. I’ve tryed everything reinstall the game, clean ram before starting game, different internet connection but not works, I don’t think...
  4. Unable to install Forza Horizon 4

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to install Forza Horizon 4: I failed to install this game though I tried. I think the problem is with Microsoft Store that is working incorrectly on my PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-install-forza-horizon-4/74d06f5a-28bd-4915-be73-cc45a840ff60
  5. Forza Horizon 3 Expansion Pass not downloading from Microsoft Store on PC

Forza Horizon 3 Expansion Pass not downloading from Microsoft Store on PC: I downloaded the PC version of Forza Horizon 3 from the Microsoft Store app on my PC, and it runs just fine. However, I tried purchasing the expansion pass, and although it shows up in my library as a purchased product, there is no option to download and install it....
  6. Forza Horizon 4 Crashing... Help please!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 Crashing... Help please!: I just bought horizon 4 yesterday and have hardly been able to play at all. At first I would load into the main menu and after clicking continue it would freeze and grey screen before crashing to desktop. Then I was able to play the tutorial after a little bit of minor...
  7. Can't uninstall Forza Horizon 4 expansions

Can't uninstall Forza Horizon 4 expansions: Hi, a couple months ago I wanted to install the game Forza Horizon 4. I didn't have enough space on my internal ssd, so I chose to install it on my external hdd. The game installed on the external hdd, but some expansions were also installed on the ssd. But everything worked...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 - Stuck at 0% when sync. And how do i transfer data from xbox one s to pc

Forza Horizon 4 - Stuck at 0% when sync. And how do i transfer data from xbox one s to pc: So only when I start forza horizon 4 does it get stuck in 0% sync. And later when I got past that obstacle, fh4 wants to start over again when I already have an account with things and everything on. Don't know what to do anymore for have tested so much but nothing wants to...
  9. I can't find the refund button on my purchase of Forza Horizon 4 in the order History tab

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't find the refund button on my purchase of Forza Horizon 4 in the order History tab: As the subject says there is not option for the refund and when i tried to talk to "contact us" they didn't respond can someone just help me get this issue cleared....
  10. I am missing the Teredo Network adapter/adapters and i cant connect to online Forza Horizon 4!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am missing the Teredo Network adapter/adapters and i cant connect to online Forza Horizon 4!: I have tried everything from this link and nothing seems to work... I have been struggling for 12 hours to make this work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/teredo-cannot-start-its-unqualified-and-missing/6067ea96-03a4-4fe0-860a-9b280eccc33e the state is :...