Windows 10: Forza Horizon 4

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi there I was playing forza yesterday with my friends. I was in a convoy and it comes up with a message. I cant remember what the message said but now... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Odin51255, May 12, 2020.

1. Odin51255 Win User

Forza Horizon 4

Hi there I was playing forza yesterday with my friends. I was in a convoy and it comes up with a message. I cant remember what the message said but now when I join in a convoy I can only see 3 people at a time and I cant see any traffic cars. also when im in a convoy and I cant see people I will crash into them because I cant see them. please help

:)

Odin51255, May 12, 2020

2. saving forza horizon 4

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how difficult it can be when the feature does not work the way it is supposed to.

I would suggest you to post Forza Horizon 4 query on Forza Horizon 4 forum. Please post this question in the

Forza Horizon
    forum, where we have the engineers with the expertise to provide solutions for this issue.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Aditya_Roy, May 12, 2020
  3. Naveen_M Win User
    Forza Horizon 4 will not unistall

Hi Titus,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I'd suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Click on Start menu, and look for Forza Horizon 4. Right click on it and select
    Uninstall.

You can also uninstall the game through settings by following the below steps.

1. Press Windows key + I together to open Settings.

2. Click on Apps > Apps & features.

3. Click on Forza Horizon 4.

4. Select Uninstall.

Let us know how it goes. I will keep working with you until it's fixed.

Naveen M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Naveen_M, May 12, 2020
  4. Forza Horizon 4

Bill Smithers, May 12, 2020
Thema:

Forza Horizon 4

1. Forza Horizon 4 - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon

2. Microsoft Store installed Forza Horizon 4 twice.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store installed Forza Horizon 4 twice.: I was downloading FH4 and at some point I think my internet had a little interruption and this caused it to install two FH4's. I know it installed 2 because it took more than 80 gb. So I had to delete the game to see if it really did what I thought and yes there still is a...
  3. I brought forza horizon 4 fortune island and I can't download because of error code:0x80070005

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I brought forza horizon 4 fortune island and I can't download because of error code:0x80070005: I brought forza horizon 4 fortune island and I can't download because of error code:0x80070005 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-brought-forza-horizon-4-fortune-island-and-i/a8abe406-9f36-4262-a4e2-0910066dc62e
  4. Forza Horizon 4 files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Forza Horizon 4 files: Hello,I reinstalled Windows 10 on my PC because of some sound problems, anyway I fixed that and now I went to launch the game and I couldn´t, and on the Microsoft Store it doesn´t let me reinstall the game on my second hard drive where the game was installed and still is, but...
  5. Forza Horizon IPSEC: 0x00000000

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon IPSEC: 0x00000000: Hi!I bought the game to play mostly online with friends, but that is the only thing I cannot do. I cannot fix this error:I forwarded all the ports I found needed for the game. My IPS doesn't provide me ipv6, and I have read that might be the problem.My teredo is offline in...
  6. Forza Horizon Error: FH501 not support DX12 on RX 6800 XT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon Error: FH501 not support DX12 on RX 6800 XT: It's not possible that my graphics card doesn't support directX 12, then how I fix this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-horizon-error-fh501-not-support-dx12-on-rx/64e6236c-e5c7-492a-9799-3cc849ec68bb
  7. Forza Horizon 4. Download Keep rebooting

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Forza Horizon 4. Download Keep rebooting: Hello, good afternoon. I'm having trouble downloading Forza Horizon 4 from the Microsoft Store. I have an average internet speed due to which I cannot download the game all at once. I need to pause the download process and then I need to resume it again. But when I try to...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 And Motorsport 7 Fully Uninstalled But Still Appears in Apps and in the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 And Motorsport 7 Fully Uninstalled But Still Appears in Apps and in the...: When i uninstalled both games like usually through settings, it didn't uninstall so I went in the hard drive and deleted every file the game created and it still shows up in apps and I get error code: 0x80073cfa....
  9. Forza Horizon 4 DNS sorunu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 DNS sorunu: Yukarıda görebileceğiniz gibi teredo ile alakalı herhangi bir sorunum gözükmüyor. Ancak Horizon yaşamına bağlanmayı denediğimde görseldeki hatayı alıyorum ve online bağlantıyı sağlayamıyorum. Yaklaşık 4 günlük araştırmama rağmen hala çözüm bulamadım. Yardımlarınız ve...
  10. IPSEC 0x89232001 Forza Horizon 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IPSEC 0x89232001 Forza Horizon 4: Hi there,I’ve been getting an IPSEC 0x89232001 error in forza horizon 4 which says that the DNS cannot resolve an address when connecting to an online lobby. I’ve tried multiple DNS’s and flushed them using cmd and then registered it again as suggested by Xbox support team...