Windows 10: Forza horizon 4

Discus and support Forza horizon 4 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I have been having trouble with syncing the game from my xbox to my pc. I have been playing the game on my xbox for ages and wanted to get it on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by rhysjohnson11211, Sep 9, 2020.

1. Forza horizon 4

Hi,

I have been having trouble with syncing the game from my xbox to my pc. I have been playing the game on my xbox for ages and wanted to get it on my pc so i did and when i opened the app it asked to sync data but there were two so i chose the older one and it was like my account got reset but the only thing there was how many people used my wraps.

:)

rhysjohnson11211, Sep 9, 2020

2. saving forza horizon 4

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how difficult it can be when the feature does not work the way it is supposed to.

I would suggest you to post Forza Horizon 4 query on Forza Horizon 4 forum. Please post this question in the

Forza Horizon
    forum, where we have the engineers with the expertise to provide solutions for this issue.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Sep 9, 2020
  3. Naveen_M Win User
    Forza Horizon 4 will not unistall

Hi Titus,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I'd suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Click on Start menu, and look for Forza Horizon 4. Right click on it and select
    Uninstall.

You can also uninstall the game through settings by following the below steps.

1. Press Windows key + I together to open Settings.

2. Click on Apps > Apps & features.

3. Click on Forza Horizon 4.

4. Select Uninstall.

Let us know how it goes. I will keep working with you until it's fixed.

Naveen M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Naveen_M, Sep 9, 2020
  4. Forza horizon 4

Bill Smithers, Sep 9, 2020
Thema:

Forza horizon 4

1. Forza horizon 4 - Similar Threads - Forza horizon

2. Cannot install game Forza Horizon 4, because it wont let me install it on a different drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot install game Forza Horizon 4, because it wont let me install it on a different drive: I bought forza horizon 4 from the microsoft store. As I was trying to install it, my C disk was full, so i wanted to install it on my D drive, it shows up, it selects, but when i click install nothing happens, i can spam the button as much as i want but nothing happened, so i...
  3. Forza horizon 5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza horizon 5: i think we should have california, lincoln UK and brazil and more f1 cars. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-horizon-5/ecbba724-c513-4b98-8f27-e3c9903b5f71
  4. Forza Horizon 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4: Hi. I just bought Forza Horizon 4 Deluxe Edition last night. After I finished downloading, I tried playing some games and suddenly the whole PC shuts down. No error messages or anything. I have to physically boot up my PC tower again. It has been happening the whole day. My...
  5. Forza 4 Horizon Ultimate Hang Type Activation: Solved By Pure Luck

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza 4 Horizon Ultimate Hang Type Activation: Solved By Pure Luck: To all my fellow gamers in reference to Forza 4 Horizon PC Ultimate who receive the Hang Type Activation, I think I may have solved the problem. After doing a clean windows 10 pro build 2004 install, I loaded all updates, then installed the GeForce experience for my GeForce...
  6. Forza Horizon Not Starting.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Forza Horizon Not Starting.: I recently bought forza horizon ultimate edition and i played it for 2 days at 3rd day it started to give this error at event viewer The program ForzaHorizon4.exe version 0.0.0.0 stopped interacting with Windows and was closed. To see if more information about the problem...
  7. Forza Horizon 4 will show up in the Microsoft store, but then loading the page it will not...

Forza Horizon 4 will show up in the Microsoft store, but then loading the page it will not...: i dont know what happened, but the game wont show in the Microsoft store, and i cant play fortune island or Lego speed champions at all. its completely broken for some reason and i want help. nothing will load at all in the microsoft store, and i can only play on the main...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 lost account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 lost account: Hello. So I connected my Microsoft account on which i have bought Forza Horizon 4 to another PC. On The original account i had level 60 or something and when i enter the game on the new PC i don't have the same account. It is with a different name, level one, lost all my cars...
  9. hello want to refund my Forza horizon 4 and ultimate add on, because it's not working!!!

hello want to refund my Forza horizon 4 and ultimate add on, because it's not working!!!: hello want to refund my Forza horizon 4 and ultimate add on, because it's not working!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-want-to-refund-my-forza-horizon-4-and/a26427f9-caf8-46df-9d80-9de3e5244f79
  10. Forza Horizon 4 - Blocked Feature Fix, Finally

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 - Blocked Feature Fix, Finally: Hi everyone, The only reason I'm making a new post for this is because the other one I saw was a year old and there was no solution posted. In Forza Horizon 4, when I try to, for example, view other players' liveries, I get the message "This feature is blocked per your Xbox...