Windows 10: FORZA HORIZON 4

Discus and support FORZA HORIZON 4 in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello , I bought Forza Horizon 4 and i used to play on xbox one and onm pc.Yesterday i format my pc and reinstall windows 10 and when i go to windos... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Johnny Lymperopoulos, Oct 16, 2020.

1. FORZA HORIZON 4

Hello , I bought Forza Horizon 4 and i used to play on xbox one and onm pc.Yesterday i format my pc and reinstall windows 10 and when i go to windos store to download forza it has a ! in the end and says that forza cannot play in this pc.when i try to configure it , it says it can only download it to my xbox one.Can you understand why i cant install forza?

:)

Johnny Lymperopoulos, Oct 16, 2020

2. saving forza horizon 4

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how difficult it can be when the feature does not work the way it is supposed to.

I would suggest you to post Forza Horizon 4 query on Forza Horizon 4 forum. Please post this question in the

Forza Horizon
    forum, where we have the engineers with the expertise to provide solutions for this issue.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Oct 16, 2020
  3. Naveen_M Win User
    Forza Horizon 4 will not unistall

Hi Titus,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I'd suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Click on Start menu, and look for Forza Horizon 4. Right click on it and select
    Uninstall.

You can also uninstall the game through settings by following the below steps.

1. Press Windows key + I together to open Settings.

2. Click on Apps > Apps & features.

3. Click on Forza Horizon 4.

4. Select Uninstall.

Let us know how it goes. I will keep working with you until it's fixed.

Naveen M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Naveen_M, Oct 16, 2020
  4. FORZA HORIZON 4

Bill Smithers, Oct 16, 2020
Thema:

FORZA HORIZON 4

1. FORZA HORIZON 4 - Similar Threads - FORZA HORIZON

2. Forza Horizon 4 is not opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 is not opening: So I have bought Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition 4 days back and I have been trying to run the game but it is not opening. Whenever I have tried to open the game, Playground Games' startup sound starts on a black sceen and then the sound stutters and then the game crashs....
  3. forza horizon 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    forza horizon 4: hi i just biught forza horizon 4 from the microst store and when i ver i try and launch it goes to the splash screen for a few minutes and then just closes does anyone have any fixes for this ? i have tried alot of them already saddly...
  4. Error 0x80073cfb while trying to download Forza Horizon 4

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Error 0x80073cfb while trying to download Forza Horizon 4: Hi, maybe someone had this issue and could help? I just bought xbox game pass for PC and I am trying to install Forza Horizon 4 (through xbox program and ms store) and after downloading 40-100MB (30 seconds). I get error 0x80073cfb. This is only happening with Forza Horizon...
  5. Forza Horizon 3 does not load after menu screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 3 does not load after menu screen: Hi Microsoft I have this issue for a while and its really really irritating me. I purchased Forza Horizon 3 about a month ago and I have not been able to play it all. When I start the game is loads but as soon as I get into the gameplay for the game, its quits and...
  6. Can't Download Forza Horizon 4, on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Download Forza Horizon 4, on PC: Last night I decided to purchase the Xbox Game Pass on my current PC. After navigating the Microsoft Store I managed to get to the Horizon 4 download screen and attempted to install. It asked what drive I would like to install the program on, one of the three options; my SSD...
  7. How to launch Forza Horizon 4 microsoft store app from a different instance of windows?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to launch Forza Horizon 4 microsoft store app from a different instance of windows?: Hi, I redownloaded windows 10 when I got a new ssd and have been running a dual boot of windows 10 one for work one for personal since. Both microsoft stores are signed in to the same account, just for clarity. I'm able to play all of my steam games no matter which account...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 "Nieprawidłowy profil" E:47-0

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 "Nieprawidłowy profil" E:47-0: Mam problem z uruchomieniem FH4. Po próbie wejścia do gry wyskakuje poniższy komunikat.Gra zainstalowana z Xbox Game Pass na PC Windows 10. Z góry dziękuję za pomoc. [ATTACH]...
  9. Forza Horizon 4, Controller not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4, Controller not working: Why my DS4 dont work while playing Forza Horizon 4? It works in any other game not from ms store like Rocket League Epic or any game on Steam. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-horizon-4-controller-not-working/1416433f-a32c-4789-aca0-9ead59dd4c1b
  10. Can't download Forza Horizon 4 0x87E10BD0

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't download Forza Horizon 4 0x87E10BD0: I'm having trouble downloading and installing Forza Horizon 4 on the Microsoft Store. Every time I try to download Forza, it says retrieving license and then an error. The error code is 0x87E10BD0. I've tried almost everything that I could find online. a. Clearing the...