Windows 10: Forza Horizon 4

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Does anyone know if I buy Forza Horizon 4 on one account, will I be able to share it across multiple accounts? I want to buy it on my account and some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by dslfjasdf, Nov 26, 2020.

1. dslfjasdf Win User

Forza Horizon 4

Does anyone know if I buy Forza Horizon 4 on one account, will I be able to share it across multiple accounts? I want to buy it on my account and some people want to play it on another accounts on the same email on the microsoft store while having their own progress. Is this possible?

Thanks!

:)

dslfjasdf, Nov 26, 2020

2. saving forza horizon 4

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how difficult it can be when the feature does not work the way it is supposed to.

I would suggest you to post Forza Horizon 4 query on Forza Horizon 4 forum. Please post this question in the

Forza Horizon
    forum, where we have the engineers with the expertise to provide solutions for this issue.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Nov 26, 2020
  3. Naveen_M Win User
    Forza Horizon 4 will not unistall

Hi Titus,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I'd suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Click on Start menu, and look for Forza Horizon 4. Right click on it and select
    Uninstall.

You can also uninstall the game through settings by following the below steps.

1. Press Windows key + I together to open Settings.

2. Click on Apps > Apps & features.

3. Click on Forza Horizon 4.

4. Select Uninstall.

Let us know how it goes. I will keep working with you until it's fixed.

Naveen M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Naveen_M, Nov 26, 2020
  4. Forza Horizon 4

Bill Smithers, Nov 26, 2020
Thema:

Forza Horizon 4

1. Forza Horizon 4 - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon

2. Why I cannot install Forza Horizon 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why I cannot install Forza Horizon 4: I have had Forza Horizon 4 before on this computer. Now when I try to install it from Microsoft Store it fails. It let's me begin the installation, then when it's at the end it says "Something happened on our end" at the Library section and the installation fails. I have...
  3. Why I cannot install Forza Horizon 4

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why I cannot install Forza Horizon 4: I have had Forza Horizon 4 before on this computer. Now when I try to install it from Microsoft Store it fails. It let's me begin the installation, then when it's at the end it says "Something happened on our end" at the Library section and the installation fails. I have...
  4. Forza Horizon 4 keeps crashing, event viewer says that ntdll.dll is the faulting module

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 keeps crashing, event viewer says that ntdll.dll is the faulting module: Here's the eventviewer reportFaulting application name: ForzaHorizon4.exe, version: 1.466.445.0, time stamp: 0x6053d621Faulting module name: ntdll.dll, version: 10.0.19041.2130, time stamp: 0xb5ced1c6Exception code: 0xc0000008Fault offset: 0x0000000000102856Faulting process...
  5. Forza Horizon 4 keeps crashing, event viewer says that ntdll.dll is the faulting module

Forza Horizon 4 keeps crashing, event viewer says that ntdll.dll is the faulting module: Here's the eventviewer reportFaulting application name: ForzaHorizon4.exe, version: 1.466.445.0, time stamp: 0x6053d621Faulting module name: ntdll.dll, version: 10.0.19041.2130, time stamp: 0xb5ced1c6Exception code: 0xc0000008Fault offset: 0x0000000000102856Faulting process...
  6. changing forza horizon 5 account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    changing forza horizon 5 account: As long as my microsoft account has been hack at last week, i have opend a new account but the issue is i cant log in to my forza horizon 5, it allways need me to identify the account that have been hack, but i cant access the account already, how did i change the account.I...
  7. changing forza horizon 5 account

changing forza horizon 5 account: As long as my microsoft account has been hack at last week, i have opend a new account but the issue is i cant log in to my forza horizon 5, it allways need me to identify the account that have been hack, but i cant access the account already, how did i change the account.I...
  8. My Forza horizon 3 is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Forza horizon 3 is not working: So i have recently downloaded and installed Forza horizon 3 and I have windows 10, 22h2 version. I have tried everything to make my game work it's not working kindly suggest some ways to make it work.Thanks Best regards Aadityansh...
  9. My Forza horizon 3 is not working

My Forza horizon 3 is not working: So i have recently downloaded and installed Forza horizon 3 and I have windows 10, 22h2 version. I have tried everything to make my game work it's not working kindly suggest some ways to make it work.Thanks Best regards Aadityansh...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 doesnt give me a option to sync my xbox account

Forza Horizon 4 doesnt give me a option to sync my xbox account: I just got Forza 4 on my PC from Steam i can log into my Xbox account but it does not give me any option to sync accounts so I have my username and tunes but no cars levels or story progress does anybody have a solution that worked for them....