Windows 10: Forza Horizon 4

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Does anyone know if I buy Forza Horizon 4 on one account, will I be able to share it across multiple accounts? I want to buy it on my account and some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by dslfjasdf, Nov 26, 2020.

1. dslfjasdf Win User

Forza Horizon 4

Does anyone know if I buy Forza Horizon 4 on one account, will I be able to share it across multiple accounts? I want to buy it on my account and some people want to play it on another accounts on the same email on the microsoft store while having their own progress. Is this possible?

Thanks!

:)

dslfjasdf, Nov 26, 2020

2. saving forza horizon 4

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how difficult it can be when the feature does not work the way it is supposed to.

I would suggest you to post Forza Horizon 4 query on Forza Horizon 4 forum. Please post this question in the

Forza Horizon
    forum, where we have the engineers with the expertise to provide solutions for this issue.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Nov 26, 2020
  3. Naveen_M Win User
    Forza Horizon 4 will not unistall

Hi Titus,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I'd suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Click on Start menu, and look for Forza Horizon 4. Right click on it and select
    Uninstall.

You can also uninstall the game through settings by following the below steps.

1. Press Windows key + I together to open Settings.

2. Click on Apps > Apps & features.

3. Click on Forza Horizon 4.

4. Select Uninstall.

Let us know how it goes. I will keep working with you until it's fixed.

Naveen M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Naveen_M, Nov 26, 2020
  4. Forza Horizon 4

Bill Smithers, Nov 26, 2020
Thema:

Forza Horizon 4

1. Forza Horizon 4 - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon

2. When i start Forza Horizon 4 it crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When i start Forza Horizon 4 it crashes: Each time i start FH4 it crashes. ive tried at least like 30 times and only once it has worked. It has bothered me as I was going to record a video, but now I cant. This is a new Pc and a new install of windows if that is any help....
  3. forza horizon 4 error code e 47-0

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    forza horizon 4 error code e 47-0: hello mate's i have problem since this morning,i reset the game in app settingsi dont have any engine sound in FH4,after i have this problem,i tried official solution but i still have,anyone have solution ?...
  4. Online Forza Horizon 4 problems

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Online Forza Horizon 4 problems: I bought Forza Horizon 4.When I finished the demo i triyed to go online but it s show me an eror network diagnostics and i triyed to do some thigs that I saw on youtube but nothing.Please tell me that you can fix it or tell me how to fix it....
  5. Forza Horizon 4 crashes ~1 minute after startup.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Forza Horizon 4 crashes ~1 minute after startup.: When I launch forza, it stays on that screen with the forza logo for about a minute, then crashes. I have disabled OBS, my graphics driver is fine nVidia 460.89, nothing shows up in error log, and there is no reasoning behind the crash. Is there something I can do? I really...
  6. Unable to sign in to Forza Horizon 4

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to sign in to Forza Horizon 4: I keep getting "We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live" with the option to try again. I have tried: - Everything here: Fix problems signing in to the Xbox app microsoft.com - wsreset.exe - Deleted the Accounts and Cache folders under...
  7. Forza horizon 4 matchmaking Errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza horizon 4 matchmaking Errors: Please assist me, i can make and join a convoy with my friend, but i cant join his session. when i click on Horizon life on my first tab in the setting i get the small pop up that shows me trying to join session, but nothing happens...
  8. Forza horizon 4 ultimate Add-ons Bundle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forza horizon 4 ultimate Add-ons Bundle: Dobrý den, chci se zeptqt jak vrátím toto DLC. koupil jsem to v domění že kupuji forzu hru a ne DLC. Chi to vrátit. Jak mam postupovat? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-horizon-4-ultimate-add-ons-bundle/788eee6e-0b52-417c-bd51-ae1e6872914b
  9. Forza Horizon 4 - Pressing clutch makes car upshift

Forza Horizon 4 - Pressing clutch makes car upshift: Hi all, looking for a way to fix my issue, idk if there is a way i can delete all the games old controller data https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-horizon-4-pressing-clutch-makes-car-upshift/49b1fa5c-eb5c-4063-bf62-db42d36d6d59
  10. Forza Horizon 4 kayıt dosyaları silinmiş.

Forza Horizon 4 kayıt dosyaları silinmiş.: Merhaba ben bilgisayardan forza horizon 4 oynuyordum yaklaşık 30 saat kadar oynadım . Bilgisayara format atmak zorunda kaldım ve oyunu tekrar yüklediğimde kayıtlar yoktu oyun en başından başlamıştı. İlerlemelerim her şey gitti bunu nasıl çözebilirim kayıt dosyaları nasıl geri...