Windows 10: Forza Horizon 4

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Does anyone know if I buy Forza Horizon 4 on one account, will I be able to share it across multiple accounts? I want to buy it on my account and some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by dslfjasdf, Nov 26, 2020.

1. dslfjasdf Win User

Forza Horizon 4

Does anyone know if I buy Forza Horizon 4 on one account, will I be able to share it across multiple accounts? I want to buy it on my account and some people want to play it on another accounts on the same email on the microsoft store while having their own progress. Is this possible?

Thanks!

:)

dslfjasdf, Nov 26, 2020

2. saving forza horizon 4

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how difficult it can be when the feature does not work the way it is supposed to.

I would suggest you to post Forza Horizon 4 query on Forza Horizon 4 forum. Please post this question in the

Forza Horizon
    forum, where we have the engineers with the expertise to provide solutions for this issue.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Nov 26, 2020
  3. Naveen_M Win User
    Forza Horizon 4 will not unistall

Hi Titus,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I'd suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Click on Start menu, and look for Forza Horizon 4. Right click on it and select
    Uninstall.

You can also uninstall the game through settings by following the below steps.

1. Press Windows key + I together to open Settings.

2. Click on Apps > Apps & features.

3. Click on Forza Horizon 4.

4. Select Uninstall.

Let us know how it goes. I will keep working with you until it's fixed.

Naveen M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Naveen_M, Nov 26, 2020
  4. Forza Horizon 4

Bill Smithers, Nov 26, 2020
Thema:

Forza Horizon 4

1. Forza Horizon 4 - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon

2. Missing Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition Content

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Missing Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition Content: So i bought the Xbox game pass yesterday for pc microsoft store And with that i got Forza Horizon 4. So i accidentally installed the standard edition. I then realized that i could have gotten the ultimate edition. So i deleted the standard edition and installed ultimate...
  3. Forza horizon 3 et 4 pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza horizon 3 et 4 pc: Bonjour, Demande de profil au lancement du jeu. Je lance les à partir du store Microsoft. Je ne sais pas quoi faire mercie de votre réponse. Cordialement...
  4. Forza Horizon 4 - Can't find the installation link in Microsoft Store !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 - Can't find the installation link in Microsoft Store !: I formatted Windows 10 and would like to install Forza Horizon 4 via Microsoft Store which I purchased in 2018. When I clicked the 'purchased items' in the store, it led me to the Microsoft website, and found out the following note: "We are sorry, the page you requested...
  5. Performance drop in forza horizon 4

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Performance drop in forza horizon 4: I have downloaded forza horizon 4 demo and i have dell inspiron 15 7000 and it specs are windows 10 , GTX 1050 ti , i7700 hq 2.80 Ghz , 15.9 GB usable ram , 3.9 usable vram , 60 hz refesh rate and i also meet recommened specs from forza horizon 4 and i still can’t get above...
  6. Forza horizon 4 ERROR CODE E:47-0 INVALID PROFILE

Forza horizon 4 ERROR CODE E:47-0 INVALID PROFILE: Please i need a solution i tried all of the solution that is given. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-horizon-4-error-code-e47-0-invalid-profile/78eccc1e-3ed7-4461-8103-20ca0a0d113b
  7. FORZA HORIZON 4 WONT START

FORZA HORIZON 4 WONT START: When i downloaded forza horizon on my pc from microsoft store on xbox game pass,when i launched it it said fatal error and missing files but i don't know what I did wrong i have restarted my pc several time but it doesn't seem to launch and it is 71gb so is there any other...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 PC Problème de connexion en ligne

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 PC Problème de connexion en ligne: Bonjour, j'ai un problème avec forza horizon 4 sur pc je ne peux accéder au mode en ligne la maison de vente aux enchères est indisponible et quand je cherche une session horizon life il m'écrit "diagnostics réseau impossible de rejoindre la session" pourtant j'ai accès à...
  9. CANNOT DOWNLOAD FORZA HORIZON 4 ULTIMATE EDITION

CANNOT DOWNLOAD FORZA HORIZON 4 ULTIMATE EDITION: Dear Sir/Madam I purchased yesterday the Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition and cannot download the game in the pc. It starts downloading add ons and around 70% it stops and the error message I get is that they will continue trying to download... Kindly advise...
  10. When i start Forza Horizon 4 it crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When i start Forza Horizon 4 it crashes: Each time i start FH4 it crashes. ive tried at least like 30 times and only once it has worked. It has bothered me as I was going to record a video, but now I cant. This is a new Pc and a new install of windows if that is any help....