Windows 10: Forza Horizon 4

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Every time I try and join online it gives me errors like this. How do I fix this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Intel_G4ming, Jul 15, 2021.

1. Forza Horizon 4

Every time I try and join online it gives me errors like this. How do I fix this?

:)

Intel_G4ming, Jul 15, 2021

2. saving forza horizon 4

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how difficult it can be when the feature does not work the way it is supposed to.

I would suggest you to post Forza Horizon 4 query on Forza Horizon 4 forum. Please post this question in the

Forza Horizon
    forum, where we have the engineers with the expertise to provide solutions for this issue.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Jul 15, 2021
  3. Naveen_M Win User
    Forza Horizon 4 will not unistall

Hi Titus,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I'd suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Click on Start menu, and look for Forza Horizon 4. Right click on it and select
    Uninstall.

You can also uninstall the game through settings by following the below steps.

1. Press Windows key + I together to open Settings.

2. Click on Apps > Apps & features.

3. Click on Forza Horizon 4.

4. Select Uninstall.

Let us know how it goes. I will keep working with you until it's fixed.

Naveen M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Naveen_M, Jul 15, 2021
  4. Forza Horizon 4

Bill Smithers, Jul 15, 2021
Thema:

Forza Horizon 4

1. Forza Horizon 4 - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon

2. I can't find my Forza Horizon 4 is installed folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't find my Forza Horizon 4 is installed folder: I installed Forza Horizon 4 using Xbox game pass two days ago on my d drive but I can't find the installed folder. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-find-my-forza-horizon-4-is-installed-folder/ba3ead14-8124-4b73-9fef-dec50666aa77
  3. Forza Horizon 4 Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 Issues: So three days ago I started having issues with FH4 as it was stuck on the loading screen. At the same time it was also trying to download something from the store. After seeing other people having this issue I uninstalled it and have been trying for the last couple of days to...
  4. I bought Forza Horizon 4 and now I it says don't own it.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I bought Forza Horizon 4 and now I it says don't own it.: I bought Forza Horizon 4 a while back, I think in January. And everything was fine, just a couple of crashes here and there until now. I started my pc and opened Forza and it said "Forza Horizon 4 is currently not available in your account. Here's the error code, in case you...
  5. Forza horizon, I own that game: Order number [Mod Removed]. How I can Install it on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza horizon, I own that game: Order number [Mod Removed]. How I can Install it on...: Forza horizon, I own that game: Order number [Mod Removed]. How I can Install it on different computer.[Moderator Edit: Moved from the Community Participation Centre]...
  6. Forza horizon 4 crushing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza horizon 4 crushing: Hey!So I have tried to play this game for three days now and have tried just about anything I could find on google. Even in the lowest graphics it crashes, although it persist a bit longer I think? This got me to believe it was a ram problem. But I tried the ram fixes for the...
  7. Forza Horizon 4 isn't syncing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 isn't syncing: I wanted to play Forza Horizon 4 again after a while. So I installed it, got into the main menu, pressed Start, and it wants to sync my progress. Okay, I already played a good amount, so it's going to download my save game, like it has done all the previous times when I...
  8. Windows Store Error 0x80073CF9 when trying to download Forza Horizon 3/Forza Horizon 4 -...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Store Error 0x80073CF9 when trying to download Forza Horizon 3/Forza Horizon 4 -...: Hi,I am currently having serious issues trying to install purchased games in the Microsoft Store. The current troubles are with both Forza Horizon 3 and Forza Horizon 4 even the Demo version of Forza Horizon 4.- Forza Horizon 3 has never been installed on my PC therefore this...
  9. Forza horizon 4 crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza horizon 4 crashing: -Windows 10 21h1- steamHi, yesterday I played forza horizon 4 and after two hours it crashed and it doesn't work at all, I tried to reinstall the game didn't help either, I also gave updates so nothing, I watched ytb how to fix it and none of it helped on the web I did you...
  10. Lost of the complete Forza Horizon 4 progress

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost of the complete Forza Horizon 4 progress: Hi! It was a long time since I last connected to fh4. Yesterday, I was trying to connect again and, after syncing and optimizing my game again strange, since I did not uninstalled it my game was restarted and I was driving the Mclaren Senna from the intro. This is very sad,...