Windows 10: Forza Horizon 4

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi , My name is NikosI have bought Forza Horizon 4 , Some weeks earlierToday I took the decision to Fresh Install my Windows 10 I already have Forza... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by ΝίκοςΓιωτόπουλος, Aug 17, 2021.

1. Forza Horizon 4

Hi , My name is NikosI have bought Forza Horizon 4 , Some weeks earlierToday I took the decision to Fresh Install my Windows 10 I already have Forza Horizon 4 files on my HDD how can i locate the files without installing it again I fresh installed my SSD , the game is on HDDI just did a quick research but when im in storage and choose for apps where new content is savedI take this message from windows We couldnt set your default save location.The operation did not complete successfully. Try again in a bitCan someone help me?Thanks again Nikos

:)

ΝίκοςΓιωτόπουλος, Aug 17, 2021

2. saving forza horizon 4

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how difficult it can be when the feature does not work the way it is supposed to.

I would suggest you to post Forza Horizon 4 query on Forza Horizon 4 forum. Please post this question in the

Forza Horizon
    forum, where we have the engineers with the expertise to provide solutions for this issue.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Aug 17, 2021
  3. Naveen_M Win User
    Forza Horizon 4 will not unistall

Hi Titus,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I'd suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Click on Start menu, and look for Forza Horizon 4. Right click on it and select
    Uninstall.

You can also uninstall the game through settings by following the below steps.

1. Press Windows key + I together to open Settings.

2. Click on Apps > Apps & features.

3. Click on Forza Horizon 4.

4. Select Uninstall.

Let us know how it goes. I will keep working with you until it's fixed.

Naveen M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Naveen_M, Aug 17, 2021
  4. Forza Horizon 4

Bill Smithers, Aug 17, 2021
Thema:

Forza Horizon 4

1. Forza Horizon 4 - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon

2. Forza Horizon 4 crashing on Windows PC

in Windows 10 News
    Forza Horizon 4 crashing on Windows PC: [ATTACH]Some Windows users are reporting that they are not able to play Forza Horizon 4, they are complaining that the game is crashing. If you too are facing this issue, then follow this article to resolve the problem on Windows 11/10. Why is Forza Horizon 4 crashing on my...
  3. Forza horizon 4 crashes at launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza horizon 4 crashes at launch: Hi, so I just installed forza and whenever I'm trying to launch it, it crashes, doesn't even turn on,My pc has all the minimum requirements,Pls help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-horizon-4-crashes-at-launch/fb315c0c-8b82-4cbf-9763-1cf87565c508
  4. Forza horizon 4 crashes at launch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forza horizon 4 crashes at launch: Hi, so I just installed forza and whenever I'm trying to launch it, it crashes, doesn't even turn on,My pc has all the minimum requirements,Pls help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-horizon-4-crashes-at-launch/fb315c0c-8b82-4cbf-9763-1cf87565c508
  5. Forza horizon 3 crashes on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza horizon 3 crashes on startup: This is the standard version which was working until recentlyI have also bought the blizzard mountain and hotwheels expansions back on 2019The game is crashing to desktop immediately after the startup video.I have tried 1. resetting the game, 2. full uninstall through windows...
  6. Forza horizon 3 crashes on startup

Forza horizon 3 crashes on startup: This is the standard version which was working until recentlyI have also bought the blizzard mountain and hotwheels expansions back on 2019The game is crashing to desktop immediately after the startup video.I have tried 1. resetting the game, 2. full uninstall through windows...
  7. Refund for forza horizon 4

Refund for forza horizon 4: So i installed the game in September and ever since i played maybe over 2 hours and got bored of it so i wanted to know have any people managed to refund it and how...
  8. Refund for forza horizon 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Refund for forza horizon 4: So i installed the game in September and ever since i played maybe over 2 hours and got bored of it so i wanted to know have any people managed to refund it and how...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 slow download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 slow download: I decided to install FH4 on my laptop, when I try to download the game the speed is 1Gb / s until it reaches 3Gb, and then it goes down to ~ 4Mb / s and sometimes it goes up to 10Mb / s. Is this really the only way I can download Forza? Or is there a way to speed up the...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 slow download

Forza Horizon 4 slow download: I decided to install FH4 on my laptop, when I try to download the game the speed is 1Gb / s until it reaches 3Gb, and then it goes down to ~ 4Mb / s and sometimes it goes up to 10Mb / s. Is this really the only way I can download Forza? Or is there a way to speed up the...