Windows 10: Forza horizon 5 memory issue.

Discus and support Forza horizon 5 memory issue. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, so I have a computer with windows 11 and I have Forza horizon 5 on it, but when I go to memory settings, it appears that Forza horizon 5 takes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Mati Guranowski, Nov 29, 2023.

1. Forza horizon 5 memory issue.

Hello, so I have a computer with windows 11 and I have Forza horizon 5 on it, but when I go to memory settings, it appears that Forza horizon 5 takes over 300GB of my space even thought it's just around 160GB. How? Well, it appears as an installed application in "installed applications", and in "downloads" in the "xbox" folder I have my forza horizon 5 account connected with xbox and installed it through the xbox app. I tried uninstalling the game from "installed applications", but then whole game did not work. I am afraid to remove the whole "xbox" file now because I don't wanna spend days

:)

Mati Guranowski, Nov 29, 2023
Thema:

Forza horizon 5 memory issue.

1. Forza horizon 5 memory issue. - Similar Threads - Forza horizon memory

2. Forza horizon 5 memory issue.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza horizon 5 memory issue.: Hello, so I have a computer with windows 11 and I have Forza horizon 5 on it, but when I go to memory settings, it appears that Forza horizon 5 takes over 300GB of my space even thought it's just around 160GB. How? Well, it appears as an installed application in "installed...
  3. Forza Horizon 5 launch issues

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Forza Horizon 5 launch issues: I am having trouble launching Forza Horizon 5 from the Microsoft Store. Despite clicking on the game icon, the startup screen appears, but the game never actually launches. I have searched for solutions on YouTube, but none of the videos I found were helpful. I am in need of...
  4. Forza Horizon 5 launch issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 5 launch issues: I am having trouble launching Forza Horizon 5 from the Microsoft Store. Despite clicking on the game icon, the startup screen appears, but the game never actually launches. I have searched for solutions on YouTube, but none of the videos I found were helpful. I am in need of...
  5. Forza Horizon 5 launch issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Fix Forza Horizon 5 Low video memory and Low memory issue

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Forza Horizon 5 Low video memory and Low memory issue: [ATTACH]This post features different solutions to get rid of Forza Horizon 5 low video memory & low memory issues. Forza Horizon 5 is a popular racing video game available for Microsoft Windows. The game is in the talk due to its high graphics and utterly unique gameplay....
  7. forza horizon 5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    forza horizon 5: hello! i installed fh 5 and it is ocupying space on my pc but is nowhere to find. in MS it appears that its not installed and i have to install it again.If i press install i get an error and i cant find the app to unnsinstall it...
  8. forza horizon 5

forza horizon 5: hello! i installed fh 5 and it is ocupying space on my pc but is nowhere to find. in MS it appears that its not installed and i have to install it again.If i press install i get an error and i cant find the app to unnsinstall it...
  9. Forza Horizon 5

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Forza Horizon 5: Are FH5 Downloading servers are down?Cause its giving me only 4-5mbps speed.My internet speed is good and working great while downloading other games.I tried Everything with Optimization, firewall, resting apps , etc....Any Solution??...
  10. Forza Horizon 5

Forza Horizon 5: Hi,I preordered forza horizon 5 when you first were able to and now it doesn’t work so I would like to return it but the return period is over and I would like to know if it would still be possible for me to return it....