Windows 10: Forza Horizon 5 syncing data loading screen

Discus and support Forza Horizon 5 syncing data loading screen in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; every time i click launch it just stays on the splash screen and says syncing data and wont load.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by EAGLES60#6060, Nov 15, 2021.

1. Forza Horizon 5 syncing data loading screen

every time i click launch it just stays on the splash screen and says syncing data and wont load.

:)

EAGLES60#6060, Nov 15, 2021

2. Cannot sync data using Forza Horizon 4

I purchased Forza Horizon 4 from the Microsoft Store

But I am blocked to main menu when I try to start it.

Data sync and the loading is infinite there.

KeithaLuce, Nov 15, 2021
  3. Cannot sync data using Forza Horizon 4

I purchased Forza Horizon 4 from the Microsoft Store

But I am blocked to main menu when I try to start it.

Data sync and the loading is infinite there.

Nancy Browns, Nov 15, 2021
  4. stheoz77 Win User

Forza Horizon 5 syncing data loading screen

Infinite data sync or loading infinite

Hello,

When i launch Forza Horizon 4, i'm blocked to main menu. Data sync is infinite or the loading is infinite too...

Please How can i unlock that ? It's Forza Hoziron 4 Standard PC buy from microsoft store.

stheoz77, Nov 15, 2021
Thema:

Forza Horizon 5 syncing data loading screen

1. Forza Horizon 5 syncing data loading screen - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon syncing

2. Forza Horizon 5 stuck on loading screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 5 stuck on loading screen: When I try to launch Forza Horizon 5 it gets stuck on the black loading screen that's after the XBOX studios stuff. This is after I reinstalled it since I had to when I migrated to Windows 11. Ever since I upgraded to Windows 11 this happened so I reinstalled it and it's...
  3. Forza Horizon 5 stuck on loading screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 stuck on loading screen: When I try to launch Forza Horizon 5 it gets stuck on the black loading screen that's after the XBOX studios stuff. This is after I reinstalled it since I had to when I migrated to Windows 11. Ever since I upgraded to Windows 11 this happened so I reinstalled it and it's...
  4. Forza horizon 5 stuck loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza horizon 5 stuck loading: So my game is currently stuck in this wierd state that I don’t know how to fix ive done everything in all the 19 step lists of fixes nothing works I don’t know what to doThis is what pops up and will stay like this for hours if I leave it I’ve updated everything redownload Ed...
  5. Forza horizon 5 stuck loading

Forza horizon 5 stuck loading: So my game is currently stuck in this wierd state that I don’t know how to fix ive done everything in all the 19 step lists of fixes nothing works I don’t know what to doThis is what pops up and will stay like this for hours if I leave it I’ve updated everything redownload Ed...
  6. Game Forza Horizon 5 won't load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Forza Horizon 5 won't load: The game loads endlessly on the home screen. Everything was fine yesterday, I didn't install anything. It just stopped loading. Other games work fine. I reinstalled the game and drivers but it didn't help. Steam platform....
  7. Game Forza Horizon 5 won't load

Game Forza Horizon 5 won't load: The game loads endlessly on the home screen. Everything was fine yesterday, I didn't install anything. It just stopped loading. Other games work fine. I reinstalled the game and drivers but it didn't help. Steam platform....
  8. Forza Horizon 5 syncing data loading screen

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Forza Horizon 5 syncing data loading screen: every time i click launch it just stays on the splash screen and says syncing data and wont load. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-horizon-5-syncing-data-loading-screen/1487f02a-2b42-474d-84fe-902ac2f8a4a2
  9. Forza Horizon 5 syncing data loading screen

Forza Horizon 5 syncing data loading screen: every time i click launch it just stays on the splash screen and says syncing data and wont load. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-horizon-5-syncing-data-loading-screen/1487f02a-2b42-474d-84fe-902ac2f8a4a2
  10. Forza Horizon 4 data sync

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 data sync: Today I logged in to my acoount For the first time it needed data sync It gave me 2 option: The save on this device from 2021 The cloud save from January 2020 so I chose the first one because the second one was from a year ago. Then It had to sync. When It was done I had to...