Windows 10: Forza Horizon 5

Discus and support Forza Horizon 5 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Are FH5 Downloading servers are down?Cause its giving me only 4-5mbps speed.My internet speed is good and working great while downloading other games.I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ujjwal Khatri, Nov 10, 2021.

1. Forza Horizon 5

Are FH5 Downloading servers are down?Cause its giving me only 4-5mbps speed.My internet speed is good and working great while downloading other games.I tried Everything with Optimization, firewall, resting apps , etc....Any Solution??

:)

Ujjwal Khatri, Nov 10, 2021

2. Forza Horizon 3

Hi Adam,

To get better clarity on the issue, kindly answer the questions below:

• How are you trying to download Forza Horizon 3?
    • What browser are you using to download the Forza Horizon 3?
    • What is your computer specifications?

We look forward to your response.

Monica Cam, Nov 10, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Forza Horizon 3 Windows 10 demo now available

Source: Forza Horizon 3 Windows 10 Demo Now Available - Xbox Wire

Brink, Nov 10, 2021
  4. camoxiong Win User

Forza Horizon 5

Forza Horizon

I still think Forza 4 is better, Forza Horizon to me is like NFS The Run.

camoxiong, Nov 10, 2021
Thema:

Forza Horizon 5

1. Forza Horizon 5 - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon

2. My Forza horizon 3 is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Forza horizon 3 is not working: So i have recently downloaded and installed Forza horizon 3 and I have windows 10, 22h2 version. I have tried everything to make my game work it's not working kindly suggest some ways to make it work.Thanks Best regards Aadityansh...
  3. My Forza horizon 3 is not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Forza horizon 3 is not working: So i have recently downloaded and installed Forza horizon 3 and I have windows 10, 22h2 version. I have tried everything to make my game work it's not working kindly suggest some ways to make it work.Thanks Best regards Aadityansh...
  4. Forza Horizon 4 doesnt give me a option to sync my xbox account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 doesnt give me a option to sync my xbox account: I just got Forza 4 on my PC from Steam i can log into my Xbox account but it does not give me any option to sync accounts so I have my username and tunes but no cars levels or story progress does anybody have a solution that worked for them....
  5. Forza Horizon 4 doesnt give me a option to sync my xbox account

Forza Horizon 4 doesnt give me a option to sync my xbox account: I just got Forza 4 on my PC from Steam i can log into my Xbox account but it does not give me any option to sync accounts so I have my username and tunes but no cars levels or story progress does anybody have a solution that worked for them....
  6. Why is Forza Horizon 5 taking up double the amount of storage than it should?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is Forza Horizon 5 taking up double the amount of storage than it should?: I'm on PC, and I recently downloaded Forza Horizon 5 and found that it takes up 140GB of storage in both the Apps and Features and the Other categories of my storage. It currently takes up 280GB of storage as a result, which is a lot more than I think it should. Why is this?...
  7. Why is Forza Horizon 5 taking up double the amount of storage than it should?

Why is Forza Horizon 5 taking up double the amount of storage than it should?: I'm on PC, and I recently downloaded Forza Horizon 5 and found that it takes up 140GB of storage in both the Apps and Features and the Other categories of my storage. It currently takes up 280GB of storage as a result, which is a lot more than I think it should. Why is this?...
  8. Why is Forza Horizon 5 taking up double the amount of storage than it should?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. Forza Horizon 4: How do I move the second DLC to my E drive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4: How do I move the second DLC to my E drive?: Hello, I've been migrating all my games from my C drive to my E drive. First I moved FH4 under the "Installed apps" menu to my E drive and checked the box to also move the DLC's. When I looked closer I realized that it shows one of the DLC's still on my C drive. I would like...
  10. Forza Horizon 4: How do I move the second DLC to my E drive?

Forza Horizon 4: How do I move the second DLC to my E drive?: Hello, I've been migrating all my games from my C drive to my E drive. First I moved FH4 under the "Installed apps" menu to my E drive and checked the box to also move the DLC's. When I looked closer I realized that it shows one of the DLC's still on my C drive. I would like...