Windows 10: Forza Horizon Not Starting.

Discus and support Forza Horizon Not Starting. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I recently bought forza horizon ultimate edition and i played it for 2 days at 3rd day it started to give this error at event viewer The program... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by OğuzŞekerci, Sep 24, 2020.

1. Forza Horizon Not Starting.

I recently bought forza horizon ultimate edition and i played it for 2 days at 3rd day it started to give this error at event viewer

The program ForzaHorizon4.exe version 0.0.0.0 stopped interacting with Windows and was closed. To see if more information about the problem is available, check the problem history in the Security and Maintenance control panel.
    Process ID: 3610
    Start Time: 01d69277aafb3fd6
    Termination Time: 4294967295
    Application Path: J:\WindowsApps\Microsoft.SunriseBaseGame_1.437.664.2_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\ForzaHorizon4.exe
    Report Id: d35dfcc3-41df-4add-84c2-f4fe840feeb5
    Faulting package full name: Microsoft.SunriseBaseGame_1.437.664.2_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe
    Faulting package-relative application ID: SunriseReleaseFinal
    Hang type: Activation

I tried reinstalling and didnt work.

Installing game to another pc worked with same account. So it is pc based problem.

:)

OğuzŞekerci, Sep 24, 2020

2. Forza Horizon 3 Demo will not start.

Hi,

There are a lot of possible reasons why you are experiencing this issue. One of which is a corrupted game file. For us to provide proper resolution, we need to collect more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Forza Horizon 3?
    • Are you having the same issue with your other games?
    • Have you made any changes to your computer prior to this issue?

In the meantime, we suggest that you run the troubleshooter for Windows apps through this link. This can help us determine the root cause of this issue and provide suggested troubleshooting steps for a fix.

We'll be waiting for your reply, so that we can assist you further.

Wilfred Mac, Sep 24, 2020
  3. Forza Horizon 3

Hi Adam,

To get better clarity on the issue, kindly answer the questions below:

• How are you trying to download Forza Horizon 3?
    • What browser are you using to download the Forza Horizon 3?
    • What is your computer specifications?

We look forward to your response.

Monica Cam, Sep 24, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Forza Horizon Not Starting.

Forza Horizon 3 Windows 10 demo now available

Source: Forza Horizon 3 Windows 10 Demo Now Available - Xbox Wire

Brink, Sep 24, 2020
Thema:

Forza Horizon Not Starting.

1. Forza Horizon Not Starting. - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon Starting

2. Forza Horizon 4 Crashes on start

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Crashes on start: When launching forza horizon 4, the picture loads up and closes instantly, I've reinstalled the game and it still doesn't work?Any help ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-horizon-4-crashes-on-start/d1f37614-4975-462c-a079-1cfbdedd81c6
  3. Forza Horizon 5 not start installing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 5 not start installing: when I press the install option and select a drive, it automatically terminates and the reinstall option reappears https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-horizon-5-not-start-installing/f63c33b8-9c46-4930-a1a9-110838a1852e
  4. Forza Horizon 5 not start installing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Forza Horizon 5 not start installing: when I press the install option and select a drive, it automatically terminates and the reinstall option reappears https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-horizon-5-not-start-installing/f63c33b8-9c46-4930-a1a9-110838a1852e
  5. FORZA HORIZON 4 WONT START

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    FORZA HORIZON 4 WONT START: When i downloaded forza horizon on my pc from microsoft store on xbox game pass,when i launched it it said fatal error and missing files but i don't know what I did wrong i have restarted my pc several time but it doesn't seem to launch and it is 71gb so is there any other...
  6. Forza Horizon 4 - Download not Starting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 - Download not Starting: I have recently purchased the Forza Horizon 4 but when I try to download it through Microsoft Store it only shows downloading but actual download process never starts Network usage remains zero. But when I download any other application from the store it works fine. Even the...
  7. Forza horizon not starting up

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Forza horizon not starting up: Since last windows update my forza horizon games just won't start. Every time I start the game it simply gets stuck in the first screen gray with a picture of the game. So the game actually doesn't even start up. After a while the 'game' crashed and closes the window and does...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 won't start

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Forza Horizon 4 won't start: The game worked on PC via Xbox Game Pass until I bought the Ultimate Add-Ons bundle on the Microsoft Store. This thread is a continuation of the last one, which erroneously got marked as solved. The game shows the splash screen for a brief period of time before crashing to...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 Won't start

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Won't start: Hi so far i have been playing xbox game pass on forza horizon 4 but since now specials so i bought the ultimate edition but since i installed it hasn't started Start the game and come in the banner and a grey screen and crash to the desktop in a few second later. I checkd...
  10. Forza Horizon 3 not Starting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 3 not Starting: Since i bought Forza Horizon 3 for windows 10 I've had issues in the beginning trying to get it to start. when you launch the game it comes up with its normal splash screen, the the grey background changes to black and the splash screen disappears, then a few seconds later...