Windows 10: Forza Horizon

Discus and support Forza Horizon in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi I downloaded Forza Horzion 4 yesterday from the Microsoft store. It was 69gb and took a few hours to download. now every time i click on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by WreckedThree3, Mar 9, 2019.

1. Forza Horizon

Hi

I downloaded Forza Horzion 4 yesterday from the Microsoft store.

It was 69gb and took a few hours to download.

now every time i click on the game icon its comes up then closes.

i really want to play the game but i don't know what is the issue.

:)

WreckedThree3, Mar 9, 2019

2. Forza Horizon 3

Hi Adam,

To get better clarity on the issue, kindly answer the questions below:

• How are you trying to download Forza Horizon 3?
    • What browser are you using to download the Forza Horizon 3?
    • What is your computer specifications?

We look forward to your response.

Monica Cam, Mar 9, 2019
  3. saving forza horizon 4

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how difficult it can be when the feature does not work the way it is supposed to.

I would suggest you to post Forza Horizon 4 query on Forza Horizon 4 forum. Please post this question in the

Forza Horizon
    forum, where we have the engineers with the expertise to provide solutions for this issue.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Mar 9, 2019
  4. camoxiong Win User

Forza Horizon

Forza Horizon

I still think Forza 4 is better, Forza Horizon to me is like NFS The Run.

camoxiong, Mar 9, 2019
Thema:

Forza Horizon

1. Forza Horizon - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon

2. Forza Horizon 3 not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3 not working: I am trying to launch Forza horizon 3 that i bought from the windows store to play on my PC, however when i launch the game it stays on the grey splash screen that occurs before the game loads then it just closes and doesn't open the game, i have googled the problem and...
  3. Forza Horizon 4 does not start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 does not start: I am having issues running Forza Horizon 4. It was running fine before, but it has randomly stopped working. I uninstalled and reinstalled it, but that did not fix the issue. The game tries to open and 2 seconds while it is trying to open the game , it closes out of it....
  4. PC Microsoft store will not install Forza horizon 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Microsoft store will not install Forza horizon 4: It freezes or gives me an error once I start to download it, I tried on multiple accounts to no avail. Now I can't even install Forza H. 3 for some reason...
  5. Forza Horizon 4 and Forza Horizon 3 refuse to launch after Windows 10 update March 2019

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Forza Horizon 4 and Forza Horizon 3 refuse to launch after Windows 10 update March 2019: Dear Colleagues My Forza Horizon 4 and Forza Horizon 3 now refuse to launch after the latest Windows 10 update of 2019-03-13. These titles used to run fine on my PC and now when launched, they show the small splash initialization screen in a window...this lasts...
  6. Forza Horizon 4 no sound in game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 no sound in game: So i just got Forza Horizon 4 and there is no sound only in cutscenes. I already reinstalled sound drivers and restarted it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-horizon-4-no-sound-in-game/e3b995ec-f0e4-4c21-a487-f8791f183eaf
  7. Returning Forza Horizon 3

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Returning Forza Horizon 3: I recently purchased Forza Horizon 3, but it will not open because I do not meet hardware requirements. This makes sense, as my computer doesn't have a very powerful graphics card. I spent quite a bit on the game, and I would like to return it now. Problem is, I'm not sure if...
  8. Forza Horizon 4-0x803F8001

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Forza Horizon 4-0x803F8001: Forza Horizon 4 is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001-Thanks Microsoft...Help plz https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-horizon-4-0x803f8001/60426ac3-62c4-4a43-9d1c-38f5a2273374
  9. Error: FH601 while launching Forza Horizon 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error: FH601 while launching Forza Horizon 4: When I open game is displayed (as I saw) standard error ( FH601 ) "Windows media components is requierd". I downoladed this: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=48231 and this:...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 not working...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 not working...: When I open game is displayed (as I saw) standard error ( FH601 ) "Windows media components is requierd". I downoladed this: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=48231 and this:...