Windows 10: Forza Horizon

Discus and support Forza Horizon in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi I downloaded Forza Horzion 4 yesterday from the Microsoft store. It was 69gb and took a few hours to download. now every time i click on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by WreckedThree3, Mar 9, 2019.

1. Forza Horizon

Hi

I downloaded Forza Horzion 4 yesterday from the Microsoft store.

It was 69gb and took a few hours to download.

now every time i click on the game icon its comes up then closes.

i really want to play the game but i don't know what is the issue.

:)

WreckedThree3, Mar 9, 2019

2. Forza Horizon 3

Hi Adam,

To get better clarity on the issue, kindly answer the questions below:

• How are you trying to download Forza Horizon 3?
    • What browser are you using to download the Forza Horizon 3?
    • What is your computer specifications?

We look forward to your response.

Monica Cam, Mar 9, 2019
  3. saving forza horizon 4

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how difficult it can be when the feature does not work the way it is supposed to.

I would suggest you to post Forza Horizon 4 query on Forza Horizon 4 forum. Please post this question in the

Forza Horizon
    forum, where we have the engineers with the expertise to provide solutions for this issue.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Mar 9, 2019
  4. camoxiong Win User

Forza Horizon

Forza Horizon

I still think Forza 4 is better, Forza Horizon to me is like NFS The Run.

camoxiong, Mar 9, 2019
Thema:

Forza Horizon

1. Forza Horizon - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon

2. Forza Horizon 4

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4: So i was trying to see how my pc would perform on Forza Horizon 4 but was unable to play, i got the error code fh601 "Windows media components is required". I downoladed this: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=48231 and this:...
  3. Forza Horizon 3 Infinite Loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 3 Infinite Loading: Hi, I recently purchased Forza Horizon 3 and have been having an issue with loading into the game since I bought it. I'm able to 'load in' to the game, or at least to the 'Press ENTER to continue' screen/s with the Lamborghini and the Arial Nomad, but when I press ENTER to...
  4. Forza Horizon 4 connection issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 connection issue: Hi. I have a problem with Forza Horizon 4. I can't log in into Horizon Life (online). When I clicking Connect Horizon Life in the menu in a game, at the top of the screen there pop out the inscription '' Search for session Horizon Life". But it's not happening. That text is...
  5. Forza Horizon 4 CTD when starting benchmark

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 CTD when starting benchmark: i7-8750H, 16GB RAM, GTX 1060 6GB, all drivers up to date, Win 10 1903. Installed Horizon 4 (via the Xbox (Beta) app as part of Xbox PC Games Pass), I can start the game and drive around fine, but attempting to start the benchmark results in an immediate CTD -- no error...
  6. I cant install Forza Horizon 4.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I cant install Forza Horizon 4.: I cant install this game at all... it keeps saying that "Forza Horizon 4 couldn't install, we'll retry shortly" ..... ive been trying to download this game for 4 times now... PLEASE SEND HELP...
  7. Forza Horizon 3 Crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 3 Crash: Does it works on 1903 windows? its crashes in startup https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-horizon-3-crash/21aedfb2-2a7f-4c8a-a7a0-eba00ae41a95
  8. Forza Horizon 4 Screen won´t load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 Screen won´t load: Hello I bought like a 5 months ago fh 4 and everytime it starts it gets stuck on the loading screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-horizon-4-screen-wont-load/a6ce9b32-95df-48db-af8f-b09a35824e50
  9. Forza Horizon 4 In Offline Mode on PC

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Forza Horizon 4 In Offline Mode on PC: I want to use Forza Horizon 4 offline (I only have data capped cell phone internet). I know you can set games in offline mode via the Microsoft store app and I was wondering how it works and if Forza Horizon 4 is compatible with it. Also I don't want to play Forza Horizon 4...
  10. Windows 10 getting Error 0x80073d0b when moving forza horizon 4

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 getting Error 0x80073d0b when moving forza horizon 4: i am getting this error 0x80073d0b when trying to move the game to another disk. Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-getting-error-0x80073d0b-when-moving/ef8249d4-d316-4a1e-89e2-421490f9c92b