Windows 10: Forza Horizon

Discus and support Forza Horizon in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi I downloaded Forza Horzion 4 yesterday from the Microsoft store. It was 69gb and took a few hours to download. now every time i click on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by WreckedThree3, Mar 9, 2019.

1. Forza Horizon

Hi

I downloaded Forza Horzion 4 yesterday from the Microsoft store.

It was 69gb and took a few hours to download.

now every time i click on the game icon its comes up then closes.

i really want to play the game but i don't know what is the issue.

:)

WreckedThree3, Mar 9, 2019

2. Forza Horizon 3

Hi Adam,

To get better clarity on the issue, kindly answer the questions below:

• How are you trying to download Forza Horizon 3?
    • What browser are you using to download the Forza Horizon 3?
    • What is your computer specifications?

We look forward to your response.

Monica Cam, Mar 9, 2019
  3. saving forza horizon 4

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how difficult it can be when the feature does not work the way it is supposed to.

I would suggest you to post Forza Horizon 4 query on Forza Horizon 4 forum. Please post this question in the

Forza Horizon
    forum, where we have the engineers with the expertise to provide solutions for this issue.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Mar 9, 2019
  4. camoxiong Win User

Forza Horizon

Forza Horizon

I still think Forza 4 is better, Forza Horizon to me is like NFS The Run.

camoxiong, Mar 9, 2019
Thema:

Forza Horizon

1. Forza Horizon - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon

2. Can not sign into my forza horizon 5 profile

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can not sign into my forza horizon 5 profile: Hello, I launch forza horizon 5 from steam. The game luanches and it starts playing the video slideshow on the screen that says press enter to start game. When i do it open the microsoft sign in pop up which plashes the microsoft logo then the whole pop up goes white and i am...
  3. Can not sign into my forza horizon 5 profile

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can not sign into my forza horizon 5 profile: Hello, I launch forza horizon 5 from steam. The game luanches and it starts playing the video slideshow on the screen that says press enter to start game. When i do it open the microsoft sign in pop up which plashes the microsoft logo then the whole pop up goes white and i am...
  4. Forza Horizon 5 dosnt start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 5 dosnt start: Himy Forza stoped working 4 days ago. I reinstalled it but this didnt fixed the error. When I try to start the Game in the XBox app I get this Error code: microsoft.624F8B84B80_3.642.644.0_x64_8wekyb3d8bbweI dont know what this means, does anyone know what the error is?...
  5. Forza Horizon 5 dosnt start

Forza Horizon 5 dosnt start: Himy Forza stoped working 4 days ago. I reinstalled it but this didnt fixed the error. When I try to start the Game in the XBox app I get this Error code: microsoft.624F8B84B80_3.642.644.0_x64_8wekyb3d8bbweI dont know what this means, does anyone know what the error is?...
  6. Forza horizon 5 not finding any new updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza horizon 5 not finding any new updates: I’ve been trying to run forza horizon 5 on my rig ally for a while now and it says theres save data on a newer version, however whenever I try to check for updates using the Xbox app and Microsoft store it doesn’t do anything the “check for updates button” doesn’t do anything...
  7. Forza horizon 5 not finding any new updates

Forza horizon 5 not finding any new updates: I’ve been trying to run forza horizon 5 on my rig ally for a while now and it says theres save data on a newer version, however whenever I try to check for updates using the Xbox app and Microsoft store it doesn’t do anything the “check for updates button” doesn’t do anything...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 Crashing on Win 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 Crashing on Win 11: Hi, I'd appreciate some help with this issue for a neighbors son who has asked for help. The Software is Forza Horizon 4 version 1.478.564.0Windows 11 Home 23H2 x64. 16G Ram i5 CPU. Lenovo PC. nVidia GPUThe application crashes during initialization with a 0xC0000005 error in...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 Crashing on Win 11

Forza Horizon 4 Crashing on Win 11: Hi, I'd appreciate some help with this issue for a neighbors son who has asked for help. The Software is Forza Horizon 4 version 1.478.564.0Windows 11 Home 23H2 x64. 16G Ram i5 CPU. Lenovo PC. nVidia GPUThe application crashes during initialization with a 0xC0000005 error in...
  10. Can you help me what can do because I can’t play with forza horizon 4?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you help me what can do because I can’t play with forza horizon 4?: I bought forza horizon 4 some years ago and I really liked that. But now if I want to play with it and I want drive trought any speedzone orsomething the game is freezing out and quit out.Please can you help me what can I do to play with the game again? I play with the forza...