Windows 10: Forza horizon4

Discus and support Forza horizon4 in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hi, good nignt I wanna know with how many people I can share a game on pc because I share it with a friend and later I share it with another friend,... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by joandaniel1, Jul 16, 2019.

1. Forza horizon4

Hi, good nignt I wanna know with how many people I can share a game on pc because I share it with a friend and later I share it with another friend, but the problem is that they can”t play together cause the game close everytime they play together the game is forza horizon 4

:)

joandaniel1, Jul 16, 2019

2. Forza 7 does not work

Hi StanDrozdov,

Having a corrupted game file while installing the game Forza 7 is one of the possible reasons why the game is not working. To help you resolve this concern, I suggest that you perform the steps below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This can help remove conflicts with an app from Microsoft Store.

Click here

Step 2: Delete Temporary files

• Click Start and click Settings.
    • Select System.
    • Select Storage.
    • Select This PC.
    • Click Temporary files.
    • Choose Temporary files.
    • Click Remove files.

Kindly update us with the results.

Wilfred Mac, Jul 17, 2019
  3. Forza Horizon 3 Demo will not start.

Hi,

There are a lot of possible reasons why you are experiencing this issue. One of which is a corrupted game file. For us to provide proper resolution, we need to collect more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Forza Horizon 3?
    • Are you having the same issue with your other games?
    • Have you made any changes to your computer prior to this issue?

In the meantime, we suggest that you run the troubleshooter for Windows apps through this link. This can help us determine the root cause of this issue and provide suggested troubleshooting steps for a fix.

We'll be waiting for your reply, so that we can assist you further.

4. Forza horizon4

Forza Motorsport 7 for PC

Hi David,

Having a corrupted profile is one of the possible reasons why you're unable to run Forza Motorsport 7

on your Windows 10 device. For us to properly assist you and provide an accurate resolution, we need to collect more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Are you getting any error messages when you're trying to run Forza Motorsport 7?
    • Are you having the same issue with all of your games?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?

Note: Forza Motorsport 7 is an Xbox Play Anywhere Title which you can play both on Xbox One and Windows 10 computer.

Thema:

Forza horizon4

1. Forza horizon4 - Similar Threads - Forza horizon4

2. Can you help me what can do because I can’t play with forza horizon 4?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you help me what can do because I can’t play with forza horizon 4?: I bought forza horizon 4 some years ago and I really liked that. But now if I want to play with it and I want drive trought any speedzone orsomething the game is freezing out and quit out.Please can you help me what can I do to play with the game again? I play with the forza...
  3. Can you help me what can do because I can’t play with forza horizon 4?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can you help me what can do because I can’t play with forza horizon 4?: I bought forza horizon 4 some years ago and I really liked that. But now if I want to play with it and I want drive trought any speedzone orsomething the game is freezing out and quit out.Please can you help me what can I do to play with the game again? I play with the forza...
  4. Why I cannot install Forza Horizon 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why I cannot install Forza Horizon 4: I have had Forza Horizon 4 before on this computer. Now when I try to install it from Microsoft Store it fails. It let's me begin the installation, then when it's at the end it says "Something happened on our end" at the Library section and the installation fails. I have...
  5. Why I cannot install Forza Horizon 4

Why I cannot install Forza Horizon 4: I have had Forza Horizon 4 before on this computer. Now when I try to install it from Microsoft Store it fails. It let's me begin the installation, then when it's at the end it says "Something happened on our end" at the Library section and the installation fails. I have...
  6. Forza Horizon 4 keeps crashing, event viewer says that ntdll.dll is the faulting module

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 keeps crashing, event viewer says that ntdll.dll is the faulting module: Here's the eventviewer reportFaulting application name: ForzaHorizon4.exe, version: 1.466.445.0, time stamp: 0x6053d621Faulting module name: ntdll.dll, version: 10.0.19041.2130, time stamp: 0xb5ced1c6Exception code: 0xc0000008Fault offset: 0x0000000000102856Faulting process...
  7. Forza Horizon 4 keeps crashing, event viewer says that ntdll.dll is the faulting module

Forza Horizon 4 keeps crashing, event viewer says that ntdll.dll is the faulting module: Here's the eventviewer reportFaulting application name: ForzaHorizon4.exe, version: 1.466.445.0, time stamp: 0x6053d621Faulting module name: ntdll.dll, version: 10.0.19041.2130, time stamp: 0xb5ced1c6Exception code: 0xc0000008Fault offset: 0x0000000000102856Faulting process...
  8. Forza Horizon4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon4: Habe mir Samstag Forza Horizon 4 zugelegt mein Pc ist für die Systemanforderungen gewaptnet trotzdem starte das Spiel nicht https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-horizon4/d0960be9-645e-4dbd-a6d4-36dd2806af74
  9. Forza horizon4 file not fount on the drive.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Forza horizon4 file not fount on the drive.: So i boght FH4standart edition and instaled it on my F: drive but when i tried to launch it would turn on for a minute with the loading screen and when turn of by it self and when i tries to locate it file explore would not find it. how can i fix this?...
  10. FORZA HORIZON4 ERROR PLS HELP..!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FORZA HORIZON4 ERROR PLS HELP..!: 할수있는 모든방법을 전부시도해봤습니다 근데 되지않네요 정말 너무 하고싶습니다.[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-horizon4-error-pls-help/89726135-57c8-4fbb-ac27-a64c7f0ae7cf