Windows 10: Forza Motorsport 5 damaged game files?

Discus and support Forza Motorsport 5 damaged game files? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Tried to start FM5. Popup window states it is unable to start it and to reinstall at the store. Try to start from the store, error code 0x80080204. try... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BRANDONELLIS3, Nov 25, 2021.

1. Forza Motorsport 5 damaged game files?

Tried to start FM5. Popup window states it is unable to start it and to reinstall at the store. Try to start from the store, error code 0x80080204. try to uninstall game, same error code. took to the forums and found a series of steps to attempt a fix. The last one involved launching in safe mode. While in safe mode attempting to view app details to uninstall, popup window appeared saying something like, this program has an overwrite buffer so someone else could be in control of it. When I click ok, both windows closed. What do?

:)

BRANDONELLIS3, Nov 25, 2021

2. Forza Motorsport 7 for PC

Hi David,

Having a corrupted profile is one of the possible reasons why you're unable to run Forza Motorsport 7

on your Windows 10 device. For us to properly assist you and provide an accurate resolution, we need to collect more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Are you getting any error messages when you're trying to run Forza Motorsport 7?
    • Are you having the same issue with all of your games?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?

Note: Forza Motorsport 7 is an Xbox Play Anywhere Title which you can play both on Xbox One and Windows 10 computer.

Wilfred Mac, Nov 25, 2021
  3. How to Install Forza MotorSports Apex 6 Offline

Hi,

For us to have a better overview of your concern, kindly clarify the following details:

• What is the exact error message?
    • What storage device did you use to download the game?
    • What type of user account are you using? (e.g. Microsoft account, local account)
    We suggest enabling offline play on your device before installing the game. Refer to

Play games offline on Windows using Offline mode
    for the steps.

Check out
    Forza Motorsport 6: Apex on Windows 10 FAQ
    for more details.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Catherine Cus., Nov 25, 2021
  4. derek10 Win User

Forza Motorsport 5 damaged game files?

Forza Motorsport 6 unplayable

Could be, I don't have any other KB to try but still these two strange things happen that don't seem to be caused by underpowered hardware.

The game warns about not meeting minimum requirements (RAM, and possibly CPU) but that shouldn't caused what's described here. At least no any other game run under the same circumstances did.

Forza Motorsport 5 damaged game files? [​IMG]

Why is one core always at 100%, even after the game is stopped, while the other is essentially idle? I suppose this game, being modern, should use all available cores - 2 in my CPU?

Why is the GPU almost always unused (idle)? It sometimes evens falls down to idle clocks. The only thing it's being used is the VRAM which is almost maxed, but it meets minimum requirements - 2GB

Thanks Forza Motorsport 5 damaged game files? :)

derek10, Nov 25, 2021
Thema:

Forza Motorsport 5 damaged game files?

1. Forza Motorsport 5 damaged game files? - Similar Threads - Forza Motorsport damaged

2. Forza Motorsport not Launching

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Motorsport not Launching: It say the app didnt start what do i do with it and it shows a command of it being failed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-motorsport-not-launching/e0b777d7-ea9e-41c9-b709-7208b61b5b03
  3. Forza Motorsport not Launching

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forza Motorsport not Launching: It say the app didnt start what do i do with it and it shows a command of it being failed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-motorsport-not-launching/e0b777d7-ea9e-41c9-b709-7208b61b5b03
  4. Forza Motorsport 2023 not launching

Forza Motorsport 2023 not launching: I recently installed the new Forza Motorsport on my computer, however everytime I've tried launching the game I keep getting the same error. "Unsupported graphics card - AP201 AP202 AP203 AP204" is the error that comes up.Specs:AMD Ryzen 5 2600XAMD MSI Radeon 5600XT...
  5. Forza Motorsport 5 damaged game files?

Forza Motorsport 5 damaged game files?: Tried to start FM5. Popup window states it is unable to start it and to reinstall at the store. Try to start from the store, error code 0x80080204. try to uninstall game, same error code. took to the forums and found a series of steps to attempt a fix. The last one involved...
  6. Forza Motorsport 5 damaged game files?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Forza Motorsport 5 damaged game files?: Tried to start FM5. Popup window states it is unable to start it and to reinstall at the store. Try to start from the store, error code 0x80080204. try to uninstall game, same error code. took to the forums and found a series of steps to attempt a fix. The last one involved...
  7. Forza Motorsport 7 crash

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Forza Motorsport 7 crash: I've just installed the game, it crashes right after the intro plays, and you get to select the gender of your avatar, I've tried to reinstall the game already and it doesn't help, any help would be appreciated...
  8. Can not delete Forza Motorsport 7 Files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can not delete Forza Motorsport 7 Files: Hi, I downloaded Forza Motorsport 7 from Windows Store last week and today I tried to delete it. Right clicked on the game from the start menu, selected ''Remove'' or ''Delete'' I don't know how it's written in the English version The Game has disappeared from the start...
  9. Forza Motorsport 7 - the game sometimes does not start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Motorsport 7 - the game sometimes does not start: Hello, The game sometimes does not start (Sometimes the game starts normally, I do not understand that). One to two weekends back the game was allways normally started. Now, sometimes after I clicking on the game icon, the game logo will appear and after a few seconds the...
  10. Forza Motorsport 7

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Motorsport 7: Using Dell Alienware (Windows 10) gaming laptop I have been playing Forza Motorsport 7 for a while. It has for some reason decides not to load up. having started the loading sequence it gets to the part where you have to press enter and the little loading wheel spins and...