Windows 10: Forza Motorsport 6 unplayable

Discus and support Forza Motorsport 6 unplayable in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I got Forza Motorsport 6 apex beta through Windows Store. First of all it takes almost 10 minutes to run *sarc Second, both the first cutscene and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by derek10, Aug 10, 2016.

1. derek10 Win User

Forza Motorsport 6 unplayable

I got Forza Motorsport 6 apex beta through Windows Store.

First of all it takes almost 10 minutes to run *sarc
    Second, both the first cutscene and race are slideshows, and sometimes some textures begin to disappear. The sound is fine, though.

The lag happens specially when holding a key, if no keys are pressed, the framerrate improves, but it's still bad and GPU still idling and using one CPU core.

According to GPU-Z, the video card is mainly idling all the time (but its memory usage is almost full). and CPU usage is 60% (only one core)

I know I don't meet some requirements like the CPU and RAM, but that shouldn't cause this issue, right? because Fallout 4 and Witcher 3 work fine.

Thank you

:)

derek10, Aug 10, 2016
  2. Jericho Lap, Aug 10, 2016
  3. Xbox live sign-in fail

I can't sign in to my Xbox Live account on Forza Motorsport 6 and on Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. Please fix this, because I was so excited to play Forza Motorsport 6, but I can't sign in to my Xbox account.

GalacticGamer77, Aug 10, 2016
  4. vgchat Win User

Hmm.. blaming it on a keyboard essentially, that's the first time I've heard that one. Could be that your system isn't quite up to snuff too.

vgchat, Aug 11, 2016
  5. derek10 Win User
    Could be, I don't have any other KB to try but still these two strange things happen that don't seem to be caused by underpowered hardware.

The game warns about not meeting minimum requirements (RAM, and possibly CPU) but that shouldn't caused what's described here. At least no any other game run under the same circumstances did.

Forza Motorsport 6 unplayable [​IMG]

Why is one core always at 100%, even after the game is stopped, while the other is essentially idle? I suppose this game, being modern, should use all available cores - 2 in my CPU?

Why is the GPU almost always unused (idle)? It sometimes evens falls down to idle clocks. The only thing it's being used is the VRAM which is almost maxed, but it meets minimum requirements - 2GB

Thanks *Smile

derek10, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Forza Motorsport 6 unplayable - Similar Threads - Forza Motorsport unplayable

2. Forza Motorsport not Launching

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Motorsport not Launching: It say the app didnt start what do i do with it and it shows a command of it being failed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-motorsport-not-launching/e0b777d7-ea9e-41c9-b709-7208b61b5b03
  3. Forza Motorsport not Launching

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forza Motorsport not Launching: It say the app didnt start what do i do with it and it shows a command of it being failed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-motorsport-not-launching/e0b777d7-ea9e-41c9-b709-7208b61b5b03
  4. Forza Motorsport 2023 not launching

Forza Motorsport 2023 not launching: I recently installed the new Forza Motorsport on my computer, however everytime I've tried launching the game I keep getting the same error. "Unsupported graphics card - AP201 AP202 AP203 AP204" is the error that comes up.Specs:AMD Ryzen 5 2600XAMD MSI Radeon 5600XT...
  5. Forza Motorsport 7 crash

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Forza Motorsport 7 crash: I've just installed the game, it crashes right after the intro plays, and you get to select the gender of your avatar, I've tried to reinstall the game already and it doesn't help, any help would be appreciated...
  6. PC Forza Motorsport 6 Install Issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PC Forza Motorsport 6 Install Issues: Hey there, I'm trying to download forza 6 but it is not giving me an option to download..the premium edition is not available.. idk why. Any thoughts? Also I know Forza 7 is out but would like to avoid paying $40. Thanks. [IMG]...
  7. Forza motorsport 7 not downloading

Forza motorsport 7 not downloading: Hi , whenever i try and install forza motorsport7 , after a few gb of downloading i get the following error: THIS JUST HAPPENS WITH FORZA MOTORSPORT 7 ALL OTHER APPS DOWNLOAD FINE FOR ME Give us a few minutes Something went wrong at our end. Wait a bit, then try it again....
  8. Forza Motorsport 7 not loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Motorsport 7 not loading: Using Dell Alienware (Windows 10) gaming laptop I have been playing Forza Motorsport 7 for a while. It has for some reason decided not to load up. Having started the loading sequence it gets to the part where you have to press enter and the little loading wheel spins and...
  9. Forza Motorsport 7

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Motorsport 7: Using Dell Alienware (Windows 10) gaming laptop I have been playing Forza Motorsport 7 for a while. It has for some reason decides not to load up. having started the loading sequence it gets to the part where you have to press enter and the little loading wheel spins and...
  10. Forza motorsport 6 apex crashes at launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza motorsport 6 apex crashes at launch: So whenever I go to play or say open Forza the game crashes without notice even though my specs are up to par with minimum and recommended specs though note this is a custom pc and has used parts from other builds here are my specs hope ya'll can figure things out and thanks...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. forza motorsport 6 apex unplayable