Windows 10: Forza Motorsport 7 black screen issue

Discus and support Forza Motorsport 7 black screen issue in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, a noob here (as far as fixing things go), for the last number of weeks since I updated windows to 1903, I have had countless issues with Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ankush Bhowmik, Jul 10, 2019.

1. Forza Motorsport 7 black screen issue

Hello, a noob here (as far as fixing things go), for the last number of weeks since I updated windows to 1903, I have had countless issues with Windows Store games. Most notably, FM7... I'll be in detail here

First time I downloaded, it did not even load into the intro. It stuck in an infinitely long black loading screen, windowed mode. I tried going Full screen with Alt+Enter, no result. I searched online, and found that maybe resetting the app could work. After reset, I had to download again as the store said "Something happened to this app" (don't remember the exact words, something along those lines)... After redownloading a 100 gigabytes again, it worked twice. Then I redownloaded Forza Horizon 4 which, like FM7 had the same problem as the store page said.... I played Forza Horizon 4 for the day, and downloaded FM6 free (I love the Forza franchise, and it is a good way for PC players to increase their XBOX Live gamerscore)... Funnily enough, FM6 ran into the same black screen loading issue as FM7 earlier... And then I got worried about FM7 having the same issue, and when I opened, FM7 too had the same black screen issue... FH4 has been the most stable as of now, even though I have to redownload the entire game after every monthly update... And about the two Motorsport games, God knows who can help me.

I read online that resetting windows helps as it reinstalls the OS... I have done that, thinking my Forza games would stay unaffected as I play using a Samsung T5 SSD. After reset, Windows store started redownloading the entire games... FH4 and FM7... It's not like Steam which can identify the existing game files and save you a lot of hassle...

C'mon Microsoft, not everyone has access to superfast internet, I have the one of the fastest plan here of 24 Mb/s. And Windows Store does not even download most of the time. I am a teenager who lives in a higher altitude region, and I feel devastated after purchasing ultimate editions of both games, FH4 and FM7... FH4 works for the most part, but now I'm redownloading the same 100 GB of FM7, and I don't even know if it is gonna work again... I love racing games, and Forza is best IMO, but I feel Microsoft really needs to fix this. I feel cheated, waiting 20+ hours to download again and again. Since June, FM7 3x = 300 GB

FH4 4x = 292 GB

and, FM6 once = 21 GB

Cumulatively, I spent days downloading 613 GB of the same games

P.S... I don't know if it is the windows update that has been causing this issue or the external drive I am using (Samsung T5 500 GB). I had a better experience with 1809 but I can't revert, it has been more than 10 days, and I have deleted previous version to save space on my boot drive.

Thanks for bearing all the whining. Please help, I shall be eternally grateful Forza Motorsport 7 black screen issue :)

:)

Ankush Bhowmik, Jul 10, 2019

2. Forza Motorsport 7 for PC

Hi David,

Having a corrupted profile is one of the possible reasons why you're unable to run Forza Motorsport 7

on your Windows 10 device. For us to properly assist you and provide an accurate resolution, we need to collect more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Are you getting any error messages when you're trying to run Forza Motorsport 7?
    • Are you having the same issue with all of your games?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?

Note: Forza Motorsport 7 is an Xbox Play Anywhere Title which you can play both on Xbox One and Windows 10 computer.

Wilfred Mac, Jul 10, 2019
  3. Forza motorsport 7 launching issues

Hi,

I am trying to launch Forza Motorsport 7 and I only get to the splach screen and then nothing.

I've tried every other method in the forza forums but still no luck.

On the Event viewer I am receiving the below error:

"The server Microsoft.ApolloBaseGame_1.113.6501.2_x64_8wekykb3d8bbwe!forzamotorsport7 did not register with DCOM within the required timeout."

Thanks

EtienneRoux, Jul 10, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Forza Motorsport 7 black screen issue

Forza Motorsport 7 Has Gone Gold with Demo Arriving Sept. 19

Source: Forza Motorsport 7 Has Gone Gold with Demo Arriving Sept. 19 - Xbox Wire

Brink, Jul 10, 2019
Thema:

Forza Motorsport 7 black screen issue

1. Forza Motorsport 7 black screen issue - Similar Threads - Forza Motorsport black

2. forza motorsport 7 not downloading to PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    forza motorsport 7 not downloading to PC: In the Microsoft store it shows i own Forza Motorsport 7. whenever i try to download it i get an error message. i have tried resetting the store and other recommended steps and nothing seems to work....
  3. Forza Motorsport 7 crash

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Forza Motorsport 7 crash: I've just installed the game, it crashes right after the intro plays, and you get to select the gender of your avatar, I've tried to reinstall the game already and it doesn't help, any help would be appreciated...
  4. Forza motorsport 7 is just a black screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza motorsport 7 is just a black screen: I have payed 20$It was on sale for motorsport 7 and all I can do on it is watch a black screen. I installed new drivers, reset it, reinstalled it, and nothing seems to work. Anyone got any ideas? I have 1. I installed it on an external drive and was wondering if that might...
  5. Forza motorsport 7 not really launching

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza motorsport 7 not really launching: I Recently purchased Forza motorsport 7. Every time I try to launch it, it starts but Just sits in a black screen despite my computer being perfectly capable of running it. I have watch countless videos and read articles but nothing seems to work. It would be great if someone...
  6. Forza Motorsport 7 On Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Motorsport 7 On Windows 10.: I was trying to download the trial version of the Forza Motorsport 7 game from the Microsoft store but when I clicked download, it only gave me the option to download onto my Xbox and not my computer. Does anyone know if the game is unavailable or if I need to do something to...
  7. Forza Motorsport 7 won't launch

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Forza Motorsport 7 won't launch: I've been trying to play this game for ages my god and I won't let me. It just get me to splash screen then crash. No error messages. I've tried everything internet told me e.g. wsreset, powershell, reinstalling the game over 5 TIMES, reset app. Nothing work I've tried...
  8. Forza motorsport 7 not downloading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forza motorsport 7 not downloading: Hi , whenever i try and install forza motorsport7 , after a few gb of downloading i get the following error: THIS JUST HAPPENS WITH FORZA MOTORSPORT 7 ALL OTHER APPS DOWNLOAD FINE FOR ME Give us a few minutes Something went wrong at our end. Wait a bit, then try it again....
  9. Forza Motorsport 7 not loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Motorsport 7 not loading: Using Dell Alienware (Windows 10) gaming laptop I have been playing Forza Motorsport 7 for a while. It has for some reason decided not to load up. Having started the loading sequence it gets to the part where you have to press enter and the little loading wheel spins and...
  10. Forza Motorsport 7

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Motorsport 7: Using Dell Alienware (Windows 10) gaming laptop I have been playing Forza Motorsport 7 for a while. It has for some reason decides not to load up. having started the loading sequence it gets to the part where you have to press enter and the little loading wheel spins and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. fforza 7 black screen close

2. forza 7 pc black screen

3. forza 7 wont launch after installing on external ssd

4. forza black screen,
  5. forza 7 starts with black screen windows 10