Windows 10: Forza Motorsport 7 crash

Discus and support Forza Motorsport 7 crash in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've just installed the game, it crashes right after the intro plays, and you get to select the gender of your avatar, I've tried to reinstall the game... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SammySosa3, Feb 21, 2021.

1. Forza Motorsport 7 crash

I've just installed the game, it crashes right after the intro plays, and you get to select the gender of your avatar, I've tried to reinstall the game already and it doesn't help, any help would be appreciated

:)

SammySosa3, Feb 21, 2021

2. Forza Motorsport 7 for PC

Hi David,

Having a corrupted profile is one of the possible reasons why you're unable to run Forza Motorsport 7

on your Windows 10 device. For us to properly assist you and provide an accurate resolution, we need to collect more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Are you getting any error messages when you're trying to run Forza Motorsport 7?
    • Are you having the same issue with all of your games?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?

Note: Forza Motorsport 7 is an Xbox Play Anywhere Title which you can play both on Xbox One and Windows 10 computer.

Wilfred Mac, Feb 21, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Forza Motorsport 7 Has Gone Gold with Demo Arriving Sept. 19

Source: Forza Motorsport 7 Has Gone Gold with Demo Arriving Sept. 19 - Xbox Wire

Brink, Feb 21, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Forza Motorsport 7 crash

Play Forza Motorsport 7 on Sept. 19 with Xbox One and Windows 10 Demos

Source: Play Forza Motorsport 7 Today with Xbox One and Windows 10 Demos, Check Out Our Launch Trailer and More! - Xbox Wire

Brink, Feb 21, 2021
Thema:

Forza Motorsport 7 crash

1. Forza Motorsport 7 crash - Similar Threads - Forza Motorsport crash

2. Forza Motorsport 7 crashes with Exception code: 0xc0000005

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Motorsport 7 crashes with Exception code: 0xc0000005: Forza 7 crashes at startup, or if I turn off the Radeon software from task manager, it will crash after a race, and it tries to load the next race. When I disabled DEP, it started working as normal, even played for an hour without any crashing, but when I turned DEP back on,...
  3. Crash of Forza Motorsport 7 at Watkins Glen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Crash of Forza Motorsport 7 at Watkins Glen: I'm getting a crash when playing on the Watkins Glen circuit, beside that, the game is totally fine.I've crashed at this circuit in the very first competition in the career mode but also in a later one where you can drive old supercars like the Miura or the 377GTB or...
  4. Forza motorsport 7 not really launching

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza motorsport 7 not really launching: I Recently purchased Forza motorsport 7. Every time I try to launch it, it starts but Just sits in a black screen despite my computer being perfectly capable of running it. I have watch countless videos and read articles but nothing seems to work. It would be great if someone...
  5. Forza Motorsport 7 crashes with cars not in collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Motorsport 7 crashes with cars not in collection: Hi everyone. Having a frustrating problem with FM7. I was previously playing with no problems on my laptop. I’ve just moved to a dedicated gaming pc. i7 4770, gtx 1660 super, 16gb ram, ssd os install drive, hdd game install drive. The game boots fine. I had the problem...
  6. Forza Motorsport 7 On Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Motorsport 7 On Windows 10.: I was trying to download the trial version of the Forza Motorsport 7 game from the Microsoft store but when I clicked download, it only gave me the option to download onto my Xbox and not my computer. Does anyone know if the game is unavailable or if I need to do something to...
  7. Forza Motorsport 7 crash at splashscreen. Error ID10010

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Motorsport 7 crash at splashscreen. Error ID10010: Hello, I'm italian, this is the event log error (Windows 10). Il server Microsoft.ApolloBaseGame_1.171.1945.2_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe!forzamotorsport7 non ha effettuato la registrazione con DCOM nel tempo richiesto. History: I bought FM7 Ultimate for Windows and it ran well....
  8. Forza motorsport 7 not downloading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forza motorsport 7 not downloading: Hi , whenever i try and install forza motorsport7 , after a few gb of downloading i get the following error: THIS JUST HAPPENS WITH FORZA MOTORSPORT 7 ALL OTHER APPS DOWNLOAD FINE FOR ME Give us a few minutes Something went wrong at our end. Wait a bit, then try it again....
  9. Forza Motorsport 7 not loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Motorsport 7 not loading: Using Dell Alienware (Windows 10) gaming laptop I have been playing Forza Motorsport 7 for a while. It has for some reason decided not to load up. Having started the loading sequence it gets to the part where you have to press enter and the little loading wheel spins and...
  10. Forza Motorsport 7

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Motorsport 7: Using Dell Alienware (Windows 10) gaming laptop I have been playing Forza Motorsport 7 for a while. It has for some reason decides not to load up. having started the loading sequence it gets to the part where you have to press enter and the little loading wheel spins and...