Windows 10: Forza Motorsport 7 Is crashing and I have tried everything I can to get it to work again.

Discus and support Forza Motorsport 7 Is crashing and I have tried everything I can to get it to work again. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Current PC specs: Ryzen 7 3800x 32GB Corsair Vengeance @3200 EVGA RTX 2070 XC Game is currently installed on a WD_Black SN750 m.2 have tried 3... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by EGBG88, Nov 1, 2020.

1. EGBG88 Win User

Forza Motorsport 7 Is crashing and I have tried everything I can to get it to work again.

Current PC specs:

Ryzen 7 3800x

32GB Corsair Vengeance @3200

EVGA RTX 2070 XC

Game is currently installed on a WD_Black SN750 m.2 have tried 3 different drives as well with installs and uninstalls

Game runs for a bit and then chugs and stalls, then completely freezes and crashes. This is a new issue for me as it has not done this before in the past.

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!!!! I love this game and it is a shame I am unable to enjoy it as I did.

:)

EGBG88, Nov 1, 2020

2. Forza Motorsport 7 for PC

Hi David,

Having a corrupted profile is one of the possible reasons why you're unable to run Forza Motorsport 7

on your Windows 10 device. For us to properly assist you and provide an accurate resolution, we need to collect more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Are you getting any error messages when you're trying to run Forza Motorsport 7?
    • Are you having the same issue with all of your games?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?

Note: Forza Motorsport 7 is an Xbox Play Anywhere Title which you can play both on Xbox One and Windows 10 computer.

Wilfred Mac, Nov 1, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Forza Motorsport 7 Has Gone Gold with Demo Arriving Sept. 19

Source: Forza Motorsport 7 Has Gone Gold with Demo Arriving Sept. 19 - Xbox Wire

Brink, Nov 1, 2020
  4. Forza Motorsport 7 Is crashing and I have tried everything I can to get it to work again.

Forza Motorsport 7 PC demo

Forza Motorsport 7 Is crashing and I have tried everything I can to get it to work again. forza-png.png

A number of PC players of the Forza Motorsport 7 demo have been complaining of stuttering, both during gameplay and within the menus. It also turns out that Forza 7 maxes out the usage of a single CPU core, rather than scaling the load across multiple threads and cores. According to developer Turn 10 Studios though, this was a conscious decision, designed to “minimise input latency.”

http://www.game-debate.com/news/237...cpu-core-this-is-intentional-says-turn-10-dev

CAPSLOCKSTUCK, Nov 1, 2020
Thema:

Forza Motorsport 7 Is crashing and I have tried everything I can to get it to work again.

1. Forza Motorsport 7 Is crashing and I have tried everything I can to get it to work again. - Similar Threads - Forza Motorsport crashing

2. Crash of Forza Motorsport 7 at Watkins Glen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Crash of Forza Motorsport 7 at Watkins Glen: I'm getting a crash when playing on the Watkins Glen circuit, beside that, the game is totally fine.I've crashed at this circuit in the very first competition in the career mode but also in a later one where you can drive old supercars like the Miura or the 377GTB or...
  3. Forza Motorsport 7 crash

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Forza Motorsport 7 crash: I've just installed the game, it crashes right after the intro plays, and you get to select the gender of your avatar, I've tried to reinstall the game already and it doesn't help, any help would be appreciated...
  4. Can not delete Forza Motorsport 7 Files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can not delete Forza Motorsport 7 Files: Hi, I downloaded Forza Motorsport 7 from Windows Store last week and today I tried to delete it. Right clicked on the game from the start menu, selected ''Remove'' or ''Delete'' I don't know how it's written in the English version The Game has disappeared from the start...
  5. Forza Motorsport 7 crashes with cars not in collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Motorsport 7 crashes with cars not in collection: Hi everyone. Having a frustrating problem with FM7. I was previously playing with no problems on my laptop. I’ve just moved to a dedicated gaming pc. i7 4770, gtx 1660 super, 16gb ram, ssd os install drive, hdd game install drive. The game boots fine. I had the problem...
  6. FORZA MOTORSPORT 7 ULTIMATE - NOT WORKING

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FORZA MOTORSPORT 7 ULTIMATE - NOT WORKING: Hi everyone. I am so frustrated! I bought online the FORZA MOTORSPORT 7 ULTIMATE for PC via Microsoft Store, waited almost a day to download and install 99GB. Then at the moment of playing it doesn't even start. It stops in the Launch. I get the following error in the EVENT...
  7. Forza Motorsport 7 Wont Work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Motorsport 7 Wont Work: "Sorry for the inconvenience, an error occurred while loading your saved data" I am running this game on a windows 10 pc and usually have frequently occurring issues. The big one was the "corrupted data" ordeal, which keeps happening Sorry for the inconvenience, an error...
  8. Forza motorsport 7 not downloading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forza motorsport 7 not downloading: Hi , whenever i try and install forza motorsport7 , after a few gb of downloading i get the following error: THIS JUST HAPPENS WITH FORZA MOTORSPORT 7 ALL OTHER APPS DOWNLOAD FINE FOR ME Give us a few minutes Something went wrong at our end. Wait a bit, then try it again....
  9. Forza Motorsport 7

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Motorsport 7: Using Dell Alienware (Windows 10) gaming laptop I have been playing Forza Motorsport 7 for a while. It has for some reason decides not to load up. having started the loading sequence it gets to the part where you have to press enter and the little loading wheel spins and...
  10. I can not log into Xbox Live in Forza Motorsport 7

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can not log into Xbox Live in Forza Motorsport 7: I'm the owner of Forza Motorsport 7. I play on PC in Windows 10. For several days I can not log into the game receiving a message that I could not log into Xbox Live (error 0x8015DC0B). What can I do?...