Windows 10: Forza Motorsport 7 - the game sometimes does not start

Discus and support Forza Motorsport 7 - the game sometimes does not start in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, The game sometimes does not start (Sometimes the game starts normally, I do not understand that). One to two weekends back the game was allways... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Martin Š., Nov 7, 2018.

1. Forza Motorsport 7 - the game sometimes does not start

Hello,

The game sometimes does not start (Sometimes the game starts normally, I do not understand that). One to two weekends back the game was allways normally started. Now, sometimes after I clicking on the game icon, the game logo will appear and after a few seconds the game will turn back to the windows desktop. The following two error messages appears in the Windows event viewer:

1. info-message:

Chybný blok 2121007549865615611, typ 5
    Název události: MoAppCrash
    Reakce: Není k dispozici.
    ID souboru CAB: 0

Podpis problému:
    P1: Microsoft.ApolloBaseGame_1.147.5970.2_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe
    P2: praid:forzamotorsport7
    P3: 0.0.0.0
    P4: 5bd02bfe
    P5: ForzaMotorsport7.exe
    P6: 0.0.0.0
    P7: 5bd02bfe
    P8: c0000005
    P9: 00000000010920f9
    P10:

2. error message:

Název chybující aplikace: ForzaMotorsport7.exe, verze: 0.0.0.0, časové razítko: 0x5bd02bfe
    Název chybujícího modulu: ForzaMotorsport7.exe, verze: 0.0.0.0, časové razítko: 0x5bd02bfe
    Kód výjimky: 0xc0000005
    Posun chyby: 0x00000000010920f9
    ID chybujícího procesu: 0x319c
    Čas spuštění chybující aplikace: 0x01d476c702c0d0bd
    Cesta k chybující aplikaci: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.ApolloBaseGame_1.147.5970.2_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\ForzaMotorsport7.exe
    Cesta k chybujícímu modulu: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.ApolloBaseGame_1.147.5970.2_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\ForzaMotorsport7.exe
    ID zprávy: 0ccb041d-620d-46fd-855b-7fed2f205a35
    Úplný název chybujícího balíčku: Microsoft.ApolloBaseGame_1.147.5970.2_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe
    ID aplikace související s chybujícím balíčkem: forzamotorsport7

The first time I tried to reinstall the game-did not help. I also reinstalled the graphics card drivers, the visual C ++ packages - did not help. I also tried the clean boot windows - 1x started the game, the second time did not start. I also tried the tool to check and repair corrupted system files (https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...er-tool-to-repair-missing-or-corrupted-system) - it did not help. The system windows 10 is up to date.

I'm probably not the only one to solve this problem, see https://forums.forzs.google.com/turn10_postst104377_-ANSWERED--Game-crashes-on-start-screen--PC.aspx?=

Thank you for your advice, I hope I will not have to reinstall windows 10?

:)

Martin Š., Nov 7, 2018

2. Forza Motorsport 7 for PC

Hi David,

Having a corrupted profile is one of the possible reasons why you're unable to run Forza Motorsport 7

on your Windows 10 device. For us to properly assist you and provide an accurate resolution, we need to collect more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Are you getting any error messages when you're trying to run Forza Motorsport 7?
    • Are you having the same issue with all of your games?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?

Note: Forza Motorsport 7 is an Xbox Play Anywhere Title which you can play both on Xbox One and Windows 10 computer.

Wilfred Mac, Nov 7, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Forza Motorsport 7 Has Gone Gold with Demo Arriving Sept. 19

Source: Forza Motorsport 7 Has Gone Gold with Demo Arriving Sept. 19 - Xbox Wire

Brink, Nov 7, 2018
  4. Forza Motorsport 7 - the game sometimes does not start

How to Install Forza MotorSports Apex 6 Offline

Hi,

For us to have a better overview of your concern, kindly clarify the following details:

• What is the exact error message?
    • What storage device did you use to download the game?
    • What type of user account are you using? (e.g. Microsoft account, local account)
    We suggest enabling offline play on your device before installing the game. Refer to

Play games offline on Windows using Offline mode
    for the steps.

Check out
    Forza Motorsport 6: Apex on Windows 10 FAQ
    for more details.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Catherine Cus., Nov 7, 2018
Thema:

Forza Motorsport 7 - the game sometimes does not start

1. Forza Motorsport 7 - the game sometimes does not start - Similar Threads - Forza Motorsport game

2. forza motorsport 7 not downloading to PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    forza motorsport 7 not downloading to PC: In the Microsoft store it shows i own Forza Motorsport 7. whenever i try to download it i get an error message. i have tried resetting the store and other recommended steps and nothing seems to work....
  3. forza motorsport 7 not downloading to PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    forza motorsport 7 not downloading to PC: In the Microsoft store it shows i own Forza Motorsport 7. whenever i try to download it i get an error message. i have tried resetting the store and other recommended steps and nothing seems to work....
  4. Forza Motorsport 7 crash

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Forza Motorsport 7 crash: I've just installed the game, it crashes right after the intro plays, and you get to select the gender of your avatar, I've tried to reinstall the game already and it doesn't help, any help would be appreciated...
  5. Forza motorsport 7 not really launching

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza motorsport 7 not really launching: I Recently purchased Forza motorsport 7. Every time I try to launch it, it starts but Just sits in a black screen despite my computer being perfectly capable of running it. I have watch countless videos and read articles but nothing seems to work. It would be great if someone...
  6. Forza Motorsport 7 On Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Motorsport 7 On Windows 10.: I was trying to download the trial version of the Forza Motorsport 7 game from the Microsoft store but when I clicked download, it only gave me the option to download onto my Xbox and not my computer. Does anyone know if the game is unavailable or if I need to do something to...
  7. Forza Motorsport 7 won't launch

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Forza Motorsport 7 won't launch: I've been trying to play this game for ages my god and I won't let me. It just get me to splash screen then crash. No error messages. I've tried everything internet told me e.g. wsreset, powershell, reinstalling the game over 5 TIMES, reset app. Nothing work I've tried...
  8. Forza motorsport 7 not downloading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forza motorsport 7 not downloading: Hi , whenever i try and install forza motorsport7 , after a few gb of downloading i get the following error: THIS JUST HAPPENS WITH FORZA MOTORSPORT 7 ALL OTHER APPS DOWNLOAD FINE FOR ME Give us a few minutes Something went wrong at our end. Wait a bit, then try it again....
  9. Forza Motorsport 7 not loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Motorsport 7 not loading: Using Dell Alienware (Windows 10) gaming laptop I have been playing Forza Motorsport 7 for a while. It has for some reason decided not to load up. Having started the loading sequence it gets to the part where you have to press enter and the little loading wheel spins and...
  10. Forza Motorsport 7

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Motorsport 7: Using Dell Alienware (Windows 10) gaming laptop I have been playing Forza Motorsport 7 for a while. It has for some reason decides not to load up. having started the loading sequence it gets to the part where you have to press enter and the little loading wheel spins and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. forza motorsport 7 not starting

2. microsoft.apollobasegame_1.163.2389.2_x64__8wekyb3d8bbweapplication name: praid:forzamotorsport7

3. G:\01 game\Forza Motorsport 7\AppFiles\forzamotorsport7.exe