Windows 10: Forza Motosport 7 reseting graphic settings every lanch

Discus and support Forza Motosport 7 reseting graphic settings every lanch in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Every time when I lanch the game, graphic settings is reset to default... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Shamil Khalidov, May 15, 2019.

1. Forza Motosport 7 reseting graphic settings every lanch

Every time when I lanch the game, graphic settings is reset to default

:)

Shamil Khalidov, May 15, 2019
  2. Narayan Win User

Can My PC Run Forza Motosport 6 Apex

Hey Guys. I just wanna ask you all whether my PC can run Forza Motosport 6 Apex on Good Graphics without any lag which I'm currently downloading from the Windows Store (about 40% completed).

Thank You

Narayan, May 15, 2019
  3. Forza 7 crash on startup

Hi Adam,

There are several reasons why you are unable to launch Forza Motorsport 7 on your computer. It is possible that the game installation files are corrupted or your graphics card driver needs an update. To resolve your concern, we recommend that you perform
    the suggested solutions below:

Solution 1. Update the graphics card driver on your PC.

• Select the Start button, type Device Manager, and select it from the list of results.
    • Expand one of the categories to find the name of your display adapter, then right-click (or tap and hold) it, and select Update Driver. For graphics cards, expand the Display adapters category, right-click your graphics
      card and select Update Driver.
    • Select Search automatically for updated driver software.
    • If Windows doesn't find a new driver, you can try looking for one on the device manufacturer's website and follow their instructions.

If these steps don't work, try reinstalling the driver:

• Open the Device Manager.
    • Right-click (or tap and hold) the name of the display adapter.
    • Select Uninstall.
    • Restart your PC and Windows will attempt to reinstall the driver.

Solution 2. Click on this link for the
    steps to perform a clean boot. This process will start Windows by using a minimal set of drivers and startup programs. This helps eliminate software conflicts that occur when you install a program or an update or when you run a program in Windows 10.

Solution 3. Reset the game from the Settings menu. This process can help restore corrupted game installation files.

• Press the Windows key on your keyboard, and then click the Settings icon.
    • Select System, and then select Apps & features.
    • Find the game, and then click on Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.
    • Restart your computer for the changes to take effect.

Keep us updated with the results after performing the suggested solutions above.  

Loraine Mon, May 15, 2019
  4. Forza Motosport 7 reseting graphic settings every lanch

Forza 7 keeps crashing on my Windows 10

Hi Andrew,

There are various reasons why Forza 7 crashes on your computer. It is possible that some of the game components are corrupted or not updated. To properly isolate your concern, please provide the following information:

• Have you tried running an antivirus software on your computer?
    • Did the issue start after an update?
    • Are you still able to play your other games on the same computer?
    • What steps have you tried so far to resolve the issue?

In the meantime, we suggest that you reset the game to help restore corrupted game installation files
    by following the steps below:

• Press the Windows key on your keyboard, and then click the Settings icon.
    • Select System, and then select Apps & features.
    • Find the game, and then click on Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.
    • Restart your computer for the changes to take effect.

Loraine Mon, May 15, 2019
Thema:

Forza Motosport 7 reseting graphic settings every lanch

1. Forza Motosport 7 reseting graphic settings every lanch - Similar Threads - Forza Motosport reseting

2. Settings reset after every restart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Settings reset after every restart: For some time now my setting have been reset every time i power on my compuer. The main thing is my mouse settings. Every time i turn on the computer "Enhance pointer presicion" gets checked. The Pointer speed also get higher every time. Sometimes the vertical scrolling...
  3. Settings / Login Reset Every Boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Settings / Login Reset Every Boot: Hi,I recently re-installed Windows 11 from scratch.Everytime I boot up the PC I am logged out of every app. P-Cloud and Battle-Net both log me out even when 'keep me logged in' is set to true.System sound settings also reset. I turned off systems sounds which re-activates...
  4. forza 7 for pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    forza 7 for pc: iam having trouble with forza 7 when it loads in i have to keep hitting the enter button multiple times for it to respond, eventually when i finnaly get into a race the pad works for a few seconds then stops, does anybody have any idea why this maybe ?...
  5. Forza Motosport 7 download dissappeared after Recent Windows 10 Update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Forza Motosport 7 download dissappeared after Recent Windows 10 Update: I was downloading the whole 100 GBs of Forza which took me 2 days minimum, and then the system decided to update itself, and i lost the forza 7 download queue, i tried uninstalling it from the start menu, but the game STILL uses a lot of space!, I remember having at least 300...
  6. Microsoft store not lanching after reset.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store not lanching after reset.: Please help me. My microsoft store was not downloading anything so i decided to reset it in the settings. After i reset it i cant launch it. I spam clicked it but nothing happened. I cant find it in any of my files and it isnt in my toolbar. I have tried powershell and every...
  7. Forza graphics card problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza graphics card problem: Hi, hello. I'm having trouble with my graphics card supposedly not supporting Forza Horizon 4. Why is this? I have DirectX 12 support on it, what's wrong? Please Help Me![ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  8. Can't do multiplayer on Forza motosport seven

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't do multiplayer on Forza motosport seven: Hi, I am trying to play against real people on Forza Motosport Seven, PC user, located in Canada. Every time I try to find a lobby the game responds with "failed to acquire server data"(the error pops up after I chose the type of the multiplayer game). Are there no people...
  9. Forza Motorsport 7

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Motorsport 7: Using Dell Alienware (Windows 10) gaming laptop I have been playing Forza Motorsport 7 for a while. It has for some reason decides not to load up. having started the loading sequence it gets to the part where you have to press enter and the little loading wheel spins and...
  10. Can My PC Run Forza Motosport 6 Apex

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can My PC Run Forza Motosport 6 Apex: Hey Guys. I just wanna ask you all whether my PC can run Forza Motosport 6 Apex on Good Graphics without any lag which I'm currently downloading from the Windows Store (about 40% completed). Thank You 89693