Windows 10: Forza Online Lag And stutter

Discus and support Forza Online Lag And stutter in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So I got forza about 2 months back and at that time my internet's NAT type was strict but everything worked fine in the Online races and online... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by NateTheGr8, Feb 25, 2021.

1. Forza Online Lag And stutter

So I got forza about 2 months back and at that time my internet's NAT type was strict but everything worked fine in the Online races and online freeroam. Soon after due to problems finding matches in other games Warzone I got my NAT type switched to moderate but somehow that totally messed up my forza online. I keep getting "low network player experience may be affected" messages and the game randomly slows down and speeds up. An example of this can be taken in the video I have linked below of a guy who had the same problem as me.

-https://youtu.be/IJXg1NWVGXc

Checked for any teredo filters, there were none, tried the teredo port forward thing but my routers weird af and doesnt have any port forward option instead it has a virtual server option
    Forza Online Lag And stutter b99f5595-3630-43b3-89d8-0ab61369047a?upload=true.jpg

The situation is really bad I cant do any online races I keep getting disconnected but my offline freeroam works perfectly. Teredo isnt blocked nat types moderate fh4 has firewall permissions.
    I previously thought the problem could be with the NAT type but i have neighbours with the SAME NAT type and the SAME ISP as well so I dont think its the internet I have a 50mbps connection btw.
    Any help would be appreciated I want to get it fixed as soon as possible so that I can complete festival playlists since that is completely impossible rn Thanks

:)

NateTheGr8, Feb 25, 2021
  2. jkwm87 Win User

Video lag/stutter, suggetions?

Hey guys,

So ill start with saying I'm not very tech savvy, so sorry if any of this seems simple or stupid. I have windows 10 installed on my pc, its a simple Asus. My settings tell me I have an x64 based processor, a 64bit operating system, and 4gb RAM. Whenever I attempt to play a video file there is really bad stutter and lag in the video. Its more so with files already saved but will happen when streaming videos sometimes as well. Any suggestions on what to do about this?

jkwm87, Feb 25, 2021
  3. Forza horizon 4 internet lag

Hi, i have been stressing out of forza because of high ping, i use Ethernet cable and my download speed is 30mbps upload 20mbps but still lag on forza , and other game im getting like 50ms ping, i was wondering if the forza server is problem for Asia, and
    im using Windows 10 Pro and im playing from Malaysia, please help i recently just buy the game and can't play because of lag

AhmadNadhir, Feb 25, 2021
  4. Jose Est Win User

Forza Online Lag And stutter

Random lag spikes

Hi,

We would like to know more about your lag issue:

• What browser are you using when you experience a lag?
    • Does the lag occur in a particular game?

In the meantime, we suggest you run the System Maintenance troubleshooter. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on System Maintenance to run the troubleshooter.

Looking forward to your response.

Jose Est, Feb 25, 2021
Thema:

Forza Online Lag And stutter

1. Forza Online Lag And stutter - Similar Threads - Forza Online Lag

2. Stuttering/lag

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuttering/lag: hi i have this problem where my Pc is stuttering in some games and also browsing internet or on the desktop. its a constant thing that keeps happening.My specs are:MOBO: MSI B550 Gaming Gen3 amd SAM enabledCPU: Ryzen 5 4500GPU PowerColor Red Devil Radeon RX 5700 XT...
  3. Stuttering/lag

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuttering/lag: hi i have this problem where my Pc is stuttering in some games and also browsing internet or on the desktop. its a constant thing that keeps happening.My specs are:MOBO: MSI B550 Gaming Gen3 amd SAM enabledCPU: Ryzen 5 4500GPU PowerColor Red Devil Radeon RX 5700 XT...
  4. lag/Stuttering

in Windows 10 Gaming
    lag/Stuttering: alright so basically this hasnt happened before but my pc randomly started stuttering and lagging on games but whenever im not on games it works really fast i did a wifi speed test everything seems fine and its happening on roblox and its not a high quality game so if anyone...
  5. lag/Stuttering

lag/Stuttering: alright so basically this hasnt happened before but my pc randomly started stuttering and lagging on games but whenever im not on games it works really fast i did a wifi speed test everything seems fine and its happening on roblox and its not a high quality game so if anyone...
  6. Stutters and lags in the game

Stutters and lags in the game: Hello, I hope you can help me or give me some advice on how to fix my problem with the desktop pc. I bought a gaming desktop pc to play the latest games. It's a high-end desktop pc. And I am very struggling with stutters in the games. Micro stutters or lags I guess. They are...
  7. Mystery Lag/Stuttering

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mystery Lag/Stuttering: My windows 10 computer experiences random lag/stuttering that I have been unable to fix. It manifests in games, google chrome, using Windows Media player, right now as I just typed this, file explorer, etc. I have tried reinstalling my operating system, which did not help. I...
  8. Mouse lag and stutter

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse lag and stutter: i recently built my first pc, ryzen 5 2600 , 16gb ddr4 ram , and an rx 580 , but sometimes when i boot it’s just damn near unusable , the mouse will lag around the screen for a few seconds and when it does that it freezes everything else , when i’m typing something while it’s...
  9. Videos lag and stutter

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Videos lag and stutter: So basically any video I play (locally, so not on YouTube) lags and stutters very badly. Yes I have tried using different media players and my video drivers are up to date. I have not found an answer online. I'm running Windows 10 Pro version 1803. Any help? Edit: forgot to...
  10. Mouse stuttering/Lag?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mouse stuttering/Lag?: So i have been having this issue for a while and have gotten pretty annoyed at what's happening. Whenever i play a game, regardless of what it is even league of legends my mouse is skipping across the screen when i move it. Sometimes the mouse is fine and even when i leave...