Windows 10: Forzas update

Discus and support Forzas update in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; [ATTACH]Forza Horizona received an update within a few hours. This update was 400-450mb for my other friends and me, we did the update, my friends... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by KarahanTokgöz, Apr 15, 2021.

1. Forzas update

Forzas update 8670b57c-0585-49ca-8df2-fe225b49cf66?upload=true.png [COLOR=rgba32, 33, 36, 1]Forza Horizona received an update within a few hours. This update was 400-450mb for my other friends and me, we did the update, my friends could enter, but I could not. After that, a 57.2gb file started to be downloaded, in a way that I do not understand. It has been downloading for a long time, but I want to get rid of it somehow because I can neither enter the game today nor download 57 gb.[/COLOR]​

:)

KarahanTokgöz, Apr 15, 2021

2. Forza 7 does not work

Hi StanDrozdov,

Having a corrupted game file while installing the game Forza 7 is one of the possible reasons why the game is not working. To help you resolve this concern, I suggest that you perform the steps below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This can help remove conflicts with an app from Microsoft Store.

Click here

Step 2: Delete Temporary files

• Click Start and click Settings.
    • Select System.
    • Select Storage.
    • Select This PC.
    • Click Temporary files.
    • Choose Temporary files.
    • Click Remove files.

Kindly update us with the results.

Wilfred Mac, Apr 15, 2021
  3. Zaki_j Win User
    Forza Horizon 3 Crash on Gameplay

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that Forza Horizon 3 keeps crashing.

• Are you aware of any changes made to the computer recently?

I suggest you refer and follow the steps mentioned in the article and check if that resolves the issue. Refer to the article
    My Game is Not Launching or is Crashing on PC.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Zaki

Zaki_j, Apr 15, 2021
  4. Forzas update

Forza 7 keeps crashing on my Windows 10

Hi Andrew,

There are various reasons why Forza 7 crashes on your computer. It is possible that some of the game components are corrupted or not updated. To properly isolate your concern, please provide the following information:

• Have you tried running an antivirus software on your computer?
    • Did the issue start after an update?
    • Are you still able to play your other games on the same computer?
    • What steps have you tried so far to resolve the issue?

In the meantime, we suggest that you reset the game to help restore corrupted game installation files
    by following the steps below:

• Press the Windows key on your keyboard, and then click the Settings icon.
    • Select System, and then select Apps & features.
    • Find the game, and then click on Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.
    • Restart your computer for the changes to take effect.

Loraine Mon, Apr 15, 2021
Thema:

Forzas update

1. Forzas update - Similar Threads - Forzas update

2. Forza Horizon 5 update not being found in Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 5 update not being found in Microsoft Store: I have had a problem since Sunday 26th March 2023, where attempting to launch the game redirects me to the Windows Store 'Gaming Services' app. This has happened to me before, and uninstalling the app and removing the registry keys and then re-installing has solved the issue....
  3. Forza Horizon 5 update not being found in Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 update not being found in Microsoft Store: I have had a problem since Sunday 26th March 2023, where attempting to launch the game redirects me to the Windows Store 'Gaming Services' app. This has happened to me before, and uninstalling the app and removing the registry keys and then re-installing has solved the issue....
  4. i am trying to open up forza horizon 5 but it says open from xbox and update it or somthing...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i am trying to open up forza horizon 5 but it says open from xbox and update it or somthing...: Forza horizon 5 xbox live update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-trying-to-open-up-forza-horizon-5-but-it-says/d2614b00-c5d3-492c-8f0a-05a843c12e40
  5. i am trying to open up forza horizon 5 but it says open from xbox and update it or somthing...

i am trying to open up forza horizon 5 but it says open from xbox and update it or somthing...: Forza horizon 5 xbox live update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-trying-to-open-up-forza-horizon-5-but-it-says/d2614b00-c5d3-492c-8f0a-05a843c12e40
  6. Cant download or update Forza 5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant download or update Forza 5: When i wanted to play Forza app tolled me to update the game so i did… sort of.It was stuck for ours so i canceled it, I tried again but no luck. I uninstalled the game, couldn’t download it. Reinstalled windows 2 times and still cant download the game. I tried in Microsoft...
  7. Cant download or update Forza 5

Cant download or update Forza 5: When i wanted to play Forza app tolled me to update the game so i did… sort of.It was stuck for ours so i canceled it, I tried again but no luck. I uninstalled the game, couldn’t download it. Reinstalled windows 2 times and still cant download the game. I tried in Microsoft...
  8. Forza horizon 5 crashes at launch after the game update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Forza horizon 5 crashes at launch after the game update: I bought Forza horizon 5 from microsoft windows store. The game was working fine on my desktop pc for couple of months but recently it started crashing after the latest update without showing any error message. In the event viewer i got the error code as :Faulting application...
  9. forza horizon 4 map locations disappeared after update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    forza horizon 4 map locations disappeared after update: I'm playing Forza Horizon 4 on PC. After Update 30 Autumn season all map locations have disappeared. I've tried to change map filters but still it is empty. Maybe someone know what to do?...
  10. Forza Motosport 7 download dissappeared after Recent Windows 10 Update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Forza Motosport 7 download dissappeared after Recent Windows 10 Update: I was downloading the whole 100 GBs of Forza which took me 2 days minimum, and then the system decided to update itself, and i lost the forza 7 download queue, i tried uninstalling it from the start menu, but the game STILL uses a lot of space!, I remember having at least 300...