Windows 10: Found 2 csrss.exe and dllhost.exe file running on the same user. Am I infected? Please help!

Discus and support Found 2 csrss.exe and dllhost.exe file running on the same user. Am I infected? Please help! in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; 2 crss.exe runs under SYSTEM and dllhost.exe under my Username. Screenshot: http://prntscr.com/ld9uxj... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ChrisRobles1, Nov 1, 2018.

1. Found 2 csrss.exe and dllhost.exe file running on the same user. Am I infected? Please help!

2 crss.exe runs under SYSTEM and dllhost.exe under my Username. Screenshot: http://prntscr.com/ld9uxj

:)

ChrisRobles1, Nov 1, 2018
  2. Eric Ber Win User

Can't run .exe file

Hi Phil,

There are several reasons why you are having issues running .exe files on your Windows 10 laptop. To assist you better, kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you made any changes to your laptop prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • What is the error message that you received when running .exe files?

Regards.

Eric Ber, Nov 1, 2018
  3. AndreePin Win User
    .exe files not running

Hi Ben,

Are you still not able to run the ".exe" files? Or is the User Account Control still pops up? If so, kindly run the System File Checker tool in your computer. This will help in checking the missing or corrupted system files in your computer. Kindly follow
    the steps provided on this
    link

Let us know how it goes.

AndreePin, Nov 1, 2018
  4. Found 2 csrss.exe and dllhost.exe file running on the same user. Am I infected? Please help!

Jsssssssss, Nov 1, 2018
Thema:

Found 2 csrss.exe and dllhost.exe file running on the same user. Am I infected? Please help!

1. Found 2 csrss.exe and dllhost.exe file running on the same user. Am I infected? Please help! - Similar Threads - Found csrss exe

2. .exe files will not run correctly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    .exe files will not run correctly: Hello,I'm having trouble getting .exe files to run. When I try to run the file I can see that it sort of works through the task manager but it appears frozen and nothing pops up. I've checked the permissions through regedit and everything seems fine, I've tried turning off my...
  3. Unrecognized .exe file found.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unrecognized .exe file found.: Hey! I have Windows 10 20H2 installed in my computer. Once I was using my computer I just went for Data Usage Overview just for check in. While I was scrolling down I found an .exe file named 71c8.tmp.exe. I just want to know whether it is a malware or any other kind of file...
  4. unable to run *.exe files

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    unable to run *.exe files: unable to run *.exe files from different sources. Win 10 MS Surface pro 6 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-run-exe-files/c2331948-49a4-4c91-9b2d-a0523028ec41
  5. No exe files will run!

No exe files will run!: No exe files will run. This includes, Command Prompt, regedit, reset get started or anything else that has exe file during exicution. Using windows 10, on a hp envy laptop. *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  6. I can't run .exe files.

I can't run .exe files.: Hi there! Recently, I was not able to run .exe files. For some reason, windows defender found svchost.exe as a virus, so I deleted it. This instantly closed all exe files I had running and closed task manager (which I cannot open anymore). I am very worried as there are many...
  7. Found 2 crss.exe and dllhost.exe file running on the same user. Am I infected? Please help!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Found 2 crss.exe and dllhost.exe file running on the same user. Am I infected? Please help!: 2 crss.exe runs under SYSTEM and dllhost.exe under my Username. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/found-2-crssexe-and-dllhostexe-file-running-on-the/f6d5d8a4-5f24-4aa7-aae1-9e1ee5dfcaf0
  8. RUN won't 'run' EXE files

in Windows 10 Support
    RUN won't 'run' EXE files: Since 1803 was loaded on 3 of my Dell laptops (various models) I've discovered that the RUN function (under Windows Start Button) won't "run" an EXE file that is located in my download folder. Same response on 3 different laptops. I have a history of the APP for these EXEs...
  9. .exe file wont run

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    .exe file wont run: So I'm trying to open a .exe file but all it does is show the blue loading circle and it doesn't do anything. The file wont open and when I try to download the file again it wont open. I'm currently running a windows 10. Can anyone help? 61193
  10. The .exe wont run Please help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The .exe wont run Please help: Hi, Ok have a problem with .exe errors no software will open. eg. taskmanger wont open cmd wont open. i have tried everything. its like the .exe is turned off. And i cant fix it because i cant get to powershell or cmd to run commands. Bexuase i have a problem with .exe i...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dllhost running under username