Windows 10: Found a fix

Discus and support Found a fix in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Found a fix for my problem, thanks. I have removed the link to the method I posted due to possible, personal info leakage... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Raz_123, Sep 21, 2021.

1. Raz_123 Win User

Found a fix

Found a fix for my problem, thanks. I have removed the link to the method I posted due to possible, personal info leakage

:)

Raz_123, Sep 21, 2021
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Sep 21, 2021
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Sep 21, 2021
  4. Yaqub K Win User

Found a fix

Wifi Fix.

Hi,

Thank your for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Good to know that the issue is fixed. Appreciate your efforts.

In future if you face any issues with Wireless connections, I suggest you to un-install and re-install wireless card drivers and check. Follow the steps:

I would suggest you to un-install and re-install wireless card
    driver and check. Follow the steps.

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Network adaptor.
    Right click on the wireless card driver and click on Un-install.

Now go to the manufacturer website of your
    wireless card or computer and install the latest drivers for your
    wireless card and check.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Sep 21, 2021
Thema:

Found a fix

1. Found a fix - Similar Threads - Found fix

2. Fix ESRV_SVC_QUEENCREEK cannot be found error in Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix ESRV_SVC_QUEENCREEK cannot be found error in Windows 11/10: [ATTACH]Are you getting an ESRV_SVC_QUEENCREEK cannot be found error on your Windows computer? Here are the methods that will help you resolve the error on your PC. The Energy Server Service queencreek service is associated with Intel Driver Update Utility and Intel Energy...
  3. Fix microsoft.directx.directdraw.dll was not found or is missing error

in Windows 10 News
    Fix microsoft.directx.directdraw.dll was not found or is missing error: [ATTACH]Some PC users may encounter the microsoft.directx.directdraw.dll was not found error at any point during a game or when using the software program. It may also occur during startup. If you’re affected by a similar issue, this post is intended to help you with the most...
  4. Fix OpenCL.dll is missing or not found error on your computer

in Windows 10 News
    Fix OpenCL.dll is missing or not found error on your computer: [ATTACH]If you find that OpenCL.dll is missing from your computer when you’re launching a program or starting your Windows 11 or Windows 10 computer, then this post is intended to help you fix the issue by applying the most suitable solutions. What is OpenCL.dll? The...
  5. Fix Crypt32.dll not found or missing error in Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Crypt32.dll not found or missing error in Windows 11/10: [ATTACH]Some Windows users may encounter the Crypt32.dll not found or missing error while using or installing certain programs on their Windows 10 or Windows 11 computer, when Windows starts or shuts down, or maybe even during a Windows installation. This post provides the...
  6. "Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    "Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them": So I'm trying to help out someone whose PC has been having trouble. Their PC began bluescreening every few minutes and they have been unable to even reset it. Each time they tried it says "There was a problem resetting your PC. No changes were made."They ran a system file...
  7. Fix gdi32full.dll not found or missing error on Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix gdi32full.dll not found or missing error on Windows 11/10: [ATTACH]If you are seeing the error that gdi32full.dll is not found or missing while trying to open a program, we have some solutions in this guide to fix the error on Windows 11/10. What is gdi32full DLL? gdi32full.dll is a necessary component of the Microsoft Graphics...
  8. I need a fix for: "The Windows RE Image was not found" please help

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I need a fix for: "The Windows RE Image was not found" please help: Hello. I'm having a lot of trouble with my pc and need help asap, I'm not old and my computers C:/ drive has a few mb out of 28.7GB. my D drive has a 490GB storage space and I tried looking up tutorials for moving disk space but in disk management its in drive 1 and C:/ is in...
  9. Video and Audio Stuttering Windows 10 - Haven't found a fix

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Video and Audio Stuttering Windows 10 - Haven't found a fix: Hello, I have been experiencing video, audio, and mouse stuttering since 7/16/21 that makes games and videos unplayable. It started when I was playing FFXIV and got this error:Before that point everything was running smoothly, so I assumed that the issue was caused by the...
  10. Corrupt files found in SFC but unable to fix, windows update error 0x80070002 and can't...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Corrupt files found in SFC but unable to fix, windows update error 0x80070002 and can't...: Hi, I need help. A few days ago, I encountered a Trojan virus. I immediately quarantined and got rid of it, but I think it's done some damage to my computer because after that, multiple problems sprang up. At first, I found that I couldn't launch a game called Apex Legends...