Windows 10: found a issue ,it may a big cyber thread hope Microsoft will reply

Discus and support found a issue ,it may a big cyber thread hope Microsoft will reply in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Dear, brother hope you are great,i had found a issue tested by spyse.com . from 20.44.229.112 and 20.197.71.89 both HTTPS port I had seen suspicious... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by AxoSolaman, Jul 18, 2021.

1. found a issue ,it may a big cyber thread hope Microsoft will reply

Dear, brother hope you are great,i had found a issue tested by spyse.com . from 20.44.229.112 and 20.197.71.89 both HTTPS port I had seen suspicious connection and the AS Organization is MICROSOFT-CORP-MSN-AS-BLOCK .and Organization MICROSOFT.we pray and hope that Microsoft will fix this ,staysafe satay home from ,Axosolaman

:)

AxoSolaman, Jul 18, 2021

2. DASHED HOPE BY MICROSOFT PHONES

Hi,

I understand the frustration that you have gone through with the Windows 540 model, and I do apologize for that.

This issue may occur when the Windows update is not installed properly on the device.

Since the issue is with the updates, which unfortunately occurred in your busy schedule. This can be fixed with the troubleshooting steps.

In order to understand the issue in a better manner, please share the following details. So that we can fix the issue with the troubleshooting steps.

• Which is the Windows 10 build was running previously on the Phone device?

• I would like to know the exact status of the Phone? Are you able to switch on the Phone? So that we can go with the Troubleshooting steps.

Reference: Regarding windows 10 Insider Preview, Which would suggest you to upgrade to the Latest windows build as and now.

Windows Insider Program

Meanwhile, I suggest you to check for updates for your phone manually: If you are able to work on phone.

• On Start, swipe over all to the
      All apps
      list, and then select Settings > Update & security > Phone update.

• Select Check for updates to see if any
      updates are available
      . To change update settings, select advanced options.

If that does not helps, please refer to the below article and try the troubleshooting steps.

Support options for Nokia, Lumia, and feature phone devices

I hope the information helps. If the issue persists, please reply with the details and updated status of the issue. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Vidyashree_C, Jul 18, 2021
  3. How can I get to open the CYBERLINK POWERDVD, in my WINDOWS 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Explorer.
    • Right click on DVD driver.
    • Select open with.
    • Select Cyber link app or choose another app.
    • And now you will get an option to select Cyber link app.

Hope it helps. Do let us know if your issue is resolved. For any further information, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Jul 18, 2021
  4. found a issue ,it may a big cyber thread hope Microsoft will reply

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jul 18, 2021
Thema:

found a issue ,it may a big cyber thread hope Microsoft will reply

1. found a issue ,it may a big cyber thread hope Microsoft will reply - Similar Threads - found issue may

2. Big Issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Big Issue: Hey, Recently I update my windows 10, then when I login back, after the welcome window it was showing me black screen with cursor so i restart my pc, then when it restarted it showed me Automatic Repairing and then stuck at Select Accout Window with no accounts to select....
  3. This is a reply to a thread which was locked:...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This is a reply to a thread which was locked:...: Actually there IS a way to exclude another system drive from the system image. Simply go into Disk Management and remove the drive letter from the ancillary system drive and you'll be able to exclude it from the system image backup. You can then add the drive letter back in...
  4. This is a reply to a thread which was locked:...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    This is a reply to a thread which was locked:...: Actually there IS a way to exclude another system drive from the system image. Simply go into Disk Management and remove the drive letter from the ancillary system drive and you'll be able to exclude it from the system image backup. You can then add the drive letter back in...
  5. This is a reply to a thread which was locked:...

6. a big issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    a big issue: undertale. messed with debug mode. now a file keeps being made and no matter how many times i delete it it keeps being made and i CAN NOT play when that files there as it starts the genocide ending which makes it stay as a black screen forever is there a way i can stop that...
  7. a big issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    a big issue: undertale. messed with debug mode. now a file keeps being made and no matter how many times i delete it it keeps being made and i CAN NOT play when that files there as it starts the genocide ending which makes it stay as a black screen forever is there a way i can stop that...
  8. Can't reply to thread.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't reply to thread.: Posted a question and can't reply anymore on the thread. [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-reply-to-thread/203598d7-a175-4342-ad5e-2f5762198fb7
  9. DO NOT REPLY - THREAD TO BE DELETED

DO NOT REPLY - THREAD TO BE DELETED: I'd been working on my laptop since 11pm last night (UK - it's 1:07am now). When shutting it down I saw that there had been a WU - Cumulative Update for Windows 10 version 1809 for x64-based Systems. I powered it up again and found the following had happened: (1) 40 or so...
  10. Microsoft perspective on cyber resilience

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft perspective on cyber resilience: In the wake of recent ransomware outbreaks, I wanted to understand how impacted firms have evolved their thinking on cyber resilience planning and implementation. I asked the Detection and Response Team at Microsoft, who help our customers proactively and in real time to...